Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2012, 03:40 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
The allegation that chemtrails are intended to poison and depopulate American's was put out by the CIA.
I hate to sound like a broken record, but do you have any proof of this?

You see, Don, from my perspective (and that of any rational person), I see a bunch of nuts all spouting different things, each of them equally unbelievable, and each of them equally supported (by nothing). Why should I believe that YOU are right, and the rest of them are wrong?

Let me put it this way. Let's say that you're talking about religion. A Christian will insist that he's right about religion, and will point to the bible as proof. A Muslim will insist that he's right about it, and will point to the Quran as proof. A Jew will insist that he's right about it, and will point to the Torah as proof. None of them have provided any solid, hard evidence - just some stories and imaginative ideas. Which one of them am I supposed to believe, and why?

Old 02-03-2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
That said, since the debate is over whether or not persistent contrails are something other than that, not over whether or not contrails themselves exist, the video proves nothing. You're seeing the trail left by the plane for a mere fraction of a second. Certainly not enough time to determine whether or not it's a short lived contrail or a persistent contrail.
One more note on that video - since your (Don9) position is that chemtrails are being sprayed in an effort to combat global warming, maybe you can explain why they would be laying down chemtrails above a dense layer of clouds...

Old 02-03-2012, 04:22 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times
Quote:
The allegation that chemtrails are intended to poison and depopulate American's was put out by the CIA. The reason is that this creates an unbelievable story where the entire subject quickly gets associated to conspiracy theories ... and as we all know ... nobody believes in conspiracy theories. Its the perfect way to keep a secret program secret, by using the people to keep it secret. Our government has been doing this for decades.
But luckily we have people like you don9 to uncover these government secrets and let everyone know about them. It's surprising the CIA hasn't instigated a kill order against you with all the top secret data you have been releasing. Gotta admit don9, about the only thing you haven't attributed to chemtrails so far is the clap.

THIS IS REQUEST #5 don9...........

Just what is this "master system"? Who makes it? Who maintains it? Where is it located?

Tell us don9, you've read the all the technical documents from the military and universities, share your knowledge with us on this "master system" (unless of course "they" will hunt you down and kill you like a rabid dog for telling us)

Last edited by plwhit; 02-03-2012 at 04:30 PM..

Old 02-03-2012, 04:24 PM

This is the second post you... made (I was going to say "wrote," but you really didn't "write" much of anything) that contained information from a source outside of your brain.

I'm not going to go into anything HAARP related. It's not relevant. You claim that there's some connection between HAARP and chemtrails, and maybe in the world of conspiracy minded folks there is, but I see them as two separate conspiracies, with a very thin nexus, if any.

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm not skipping anything - I just think that the HAARP stuff is off-topic.

Old 02-03-2012, 04:29 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
I hate to sound like a broken record, but do you have any proof of this?
Why sure I do ... I'll post it along with the proof that JFK was assassinated by the CIA with LBJ, Nelson Rockefeller and Dulles as co-conspirators.

Quote:
You see, Don, from my perspective (and that of any rational person), I see a bunch of nuts all spouting different things, each of them equally unbelievable, and each of them equally supported (by nothing). Why should I believe that YOU are right, and the rest of them are wrong?
I'm not asking you to believe me and I don't want you to. I didn't believe the conspiracy theorist on this stuff and they could not convince me. I had to convince myself ... and it all started as I wrote in a previous post ... with my faithful and trustworthy dog ... may she rest in peace!
Dog's don't lie!

Quote:
Let me put it this way. Let's say that you're talking about religion. A Christian will insist that he's right about religion, and will point to the bible as proof. A Muslim will insist that he's right about it, and will point to the Quran as proof. A Jew will insist that he's right about it, and will point to the Torah as proof. None of them have provided any solid, hard evidence - just some stories and imaginative ideas. Which one of them am I supposed to believe, and why?
None of them. Like I said ... nobody can convince you or me to believe in something they believe in. Only you can convince yourself. Start watching the sky's.

Old 02-03-2012, 04:30 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
This is the second post you... made (I was going to say "wrote," but you really didn't "write" much of anything) that contained information from a source outside of your brain.

I'm not going to go into anything HAARP related. It's not relevant. You claim that there's some connection between HAARP and chemtrails, and maybe in the world of conspiracy minded folks there is, but I see them as two separate conspiracies, with a very thin nexus, if any.

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm not skipping anything - I just think that the HAARP stuff is off-topic.
That's fine with me. I didn't connect them at first either ...

Old 02-03-2012, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Start watching the sky's.
Start watching the sky's what?

Old 02-03-2012, 04:42 PM

281 posts, read 256,233 times
Quote:
Start watching the sky's what?
Gorgeous color of blue and beautiful puffy clouds. Wait a minute.....is that...yes....it's Santa Clause and his flying sleigh laying down a c-trail.

Old 02-03-2012, 04:42 PM

PHOTO OF NEW ACCELERATED CYCLONIC VORTEX CHEMICAL DISPERSAL SYSTEM

Old 02-03-2012, 04:52 PM

One Californian mellowing out on pot watching another take the law into their own hands attempting to bring down an aircraft spreading government mind control chemicals

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies