Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2012, 02:28 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,196,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
What's interesting is Swagger or any other conformist don't comment on the Bill Gates link. They just need to read that to understand that what we are saying is real and Gates wants to make it public and accepted.

Are they not commenting because they think Bill Gates is a conspiracy theorist? No -

Are they not commenting because they know if they acknowledge the article then this blows a big hole in their denial theory? Yes -
Excuse me... But you throughout this entire thread have not answered one question posed to you, have not acknowledged that almost every "fact" you published here is wrong.

Remember your insistence only stupid people would think that B2 bombers left contrails? The people "in-the-know" such as yourself KNEW they didn't because they were stealth bombers...

EVERYONE KNOWS that George Soros is the one pulling Bill Gates's strings and Boris Badenov is really the one engineering the preparation of the Earth for "their" arrival....

Old 02-18-2012, 02:46 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
I don't put anything past the government, especially if they can gain in corporate ways, and make the bankers richer. Joe Average, and his clan are not important. Joe and Company are like gnats to the greedy bankers, and military machine. Mon$anto, et al are the scourge of humanity.
Non - Reptilian classic!

Yep, you got it right. Monsanto is a big player in this and in the globalist agenda.

Old 02-18-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Excuse me... But you throughout this entire thread have not answered one question posed to you, have not acknowledged that almost every "fact" you published here is wrong.

Remember your insistence only stupid people would think that B2 bombers left contrails? The people "in-the-know" such as yourself KNEW they didn't because they were stealth bombers...

EVERYONE KNOWS that George Soros is the one pulling Bill Gates's strings and Boris Badenov is really the one engineering the preparation of the Earth for "their" arrival....
I don't answer your questions ... ... or Swagger's ... anyone else I will

Their arrival? Now your putting on the tin foil hat ...

Old 02-18-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Yep, you got it right. Monsanto is a big player in this and in the globalist agenda.
Go check out the Green Living forum to see your fellow conspiracy wacko's thoughts on Monsanto and their "global takeover"

Makes for hilarious reading....

Just like with your allegations here their allegations are based on their knowledge gained by secret sources that they can't divulge, by "undeniable facts" and paranoid delusions of conspiracies all around them...

Old 02-18-2012, 02:59 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Go check out the Green Living forum to see your fellow conspiracy wacko's thoughts on Monsanto and their "global takeover"

Makes for hilarious reading....

Just like with your allegations here their allegations are based on their knowledge gained by secret sources that they can't divulge, by "undeniable facts" and paranoid delusions of conspiracies all around them...
"There is a principle which is proof against all information, which is proof against all arguments, which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance; that principle is contempt, prior to investigation." -HERBERT SPENCER

Old 02-18-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
"There is a principle which is proof against all information, which is proof against all arguments, which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance; that principle is contempt, prior to investigation." -HERBERT SPENCER
And of course "THE PROOF" is what yourself, don9 and others "IN THE KNOW" have uncovered... You have uncovered the deepest darkest secrets in the world by reading between the lines from all the secret government documents you have discovered, as I said before, you, don9 and all the other "TRUE BELIEVERS" are American patriots and deserve the title "HERO'S"

It's funny, I too have "THE PROOF" that Leprechaun's for over 1,000 years have been behind all of Mankind's greatest discoveries and are actually from the constellation Cygnus breeding Mankind for their slave labor...

But no-one listens to me and the knowledge I and others have uncovered, they are ignorant and disregard our findings only at their own peril...

Old 02-18-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
And of course "THE PROOF" is what yourself, don9 and others "IN THE KNOW" have uncovered...

It's funny, I too have "THE PROOF" that Leprechaun's for over 1,000 years have been behind all of Mankind's greatest discoveries and are actually from the constellation Cygnus breeding Mankind for their slave labor...

But no-one listens to me and the knowledge I and others have uncovered, they are ignorant and disregard our findings only at their own peril...
I can believe you know much about Leprechaun's ... they are closely related to Troll's ...

Old 02-18-2012, 03:19 PM

Quote:
I can believe you know much about Leprechaun's ... they are closely related to Troll's ...
OMG!!! Recently uncovered photo of secret AAF planes spreading agent QX-21B on South Sea islanders during WW2.

I would like to disclose how I came across this but I can't.

Last edited by plwhit; 02-18-2012 at 03:33 PM..

Old 02-18-2012, 03:23 PM

Since don9 emphatically stated a few hundred posts ago that B2 bombers don't produce contrails because they are stealth aircraft this photograph can only be of a B2 bomber spreading chemicals in our atmosphere, finally, ABSOLUTE PROOF our government has a cover-up going on.

Great catch don9, keep up the great work of uncovering these government conspiracies!!!

Last edited by plwhit; 02-18-2012 at 03:38 PM..

Old 02-18-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
I don't answer your questions ... ... or Swagger's ... anyone else I will

Their arrival? Now your putting on the tin foil hat ...
No, I reserve my tin foil hat only for the people who say the Argulians from Rigel IV have taken over all the 7-11's...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies