Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2012, 10:53 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
You don't remember your post? You know, the one where you also broke the astounding news that <OMG> planes can fly AT NIGHT!!!

That was also the section where you were trying to tie HAARP and a master control computer controlling all the aircraft spreading these nasty chemicals in our atmosphere...

Common, you have to remember those too>>>
Then post it ... you will find that I never said it

Old 02-18-2012, 10:57 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Oh, I have another visual aid for you. Took this just before sunset today. My video camera has decent zoom and optical stability, but it just couldn't focus on such a distant and fast moving object. It was tough enough just keeping it in the frame at that magnification. Anyway, here you go. Enjoy.

Close up of chemtrail plane over Las Vegas - YouTube
And what is your opinion on it?

I do appreciate the effort to provide it

Old 02-18-2012, 11:10 PM

15,061 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
I've related this story before, in another one or two of these threads.

My earliest recollection of what you call a "chemtrail" was in the summer of 1983, which I spent with my grandparents in northwest Arkansas. I remember the year specifically because while I was there, I bought the 7" single of "It's a Mistake," by Men At Work.

My grandfather and I were on the pool deck, and he pointed up to the sky. He commented that the cloud directly overhead had been created by a jet that had passed by about an hour ago, and that the trail must be over a mile wide. I remember that event very clearly.
Now let me give you my own anecdote ..... in the 1980's I was a young executive management professional working for a major government contractor, and I cannot even count the number of commercial flights I flew on from 1980 to 1990 .... hundreds, not dozens. And I always reserved a window seat, as I liked to pass the time with a cocktail and gaze out at the countryside from 30,000 ft. And I've seen distant aircraft too numerous to count, and the "contrails" they sometimes produced. Not one instance did I ever see a "contrail" extending horizon to horizon .... NOT ONE. Not one from the ground ... and not one from the air ... and this is what my personal experience has been ... not what my grandpa told me.

Quote:
Yes, they were always there, and no, that's not BS.
No, they didn't. I would have seen at least one. Not a single one did I ever see back then.

Quote:
There's another chemtrail thread on this forum in which I dug up the data on how the number of commercial flights has increased over the years. I should go find that - it goes a long way in explaining why people don't remember seeing so many persistent contrails - it's because they weren't there in the same numbers. Feel free to look for it if you want - it's here somewhere. If not, that's fine. I may get around to it later.
This has nothing to do with the number of so called contrails due to increases in air traffic ... it is the nature of these trails that present the distinct differences.

And again ... there have have been recorded presence of the toxic chemical components of these trails that PROVE beyond any measure of doubt that they are not frozen ice crystals that constitute normal contrails. Contrails do not contain aluminum, barium, and other foreign organic elements like frigging dessicated red blood cells. And whatever your grandpa told you in 1983 doesn't change that fact ... got it?

We have government documents describing "aerosol scattering". We have testimony from people involved in these spraying programs. We have legislation that legalizes such activity. And we have untold amounts of fraud and abuse under the guise of global warming, and specific technology geared to combat that by dispersing reflective particulate into the upper atmosphere to reflect solar radiation.

So just how many tons of bricks must fall on your head, anyway?

Old 02-18-2012, 11:15 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times
About the Chemtrail theory

Theorist claim: Lots of people believe in chemtrails, and it’s mentioned in a government bill, so it must be true.
Reality: Not really. Lots of people believe in all kinds of things, and the mention in the bill was inserted by some UFO enthusiasts.

A brief history of “Chemtrails”
Chemtrail Myths
How many people believe in chemtrails?
Kucinich, Chemtrails and HR 2977

Old 02-18-2012, 11:16 PM

The amount of air traffic, grids, and contrail patterns

Theorist claim: grids and X patterns prove they can’t be contrails
Reality: grids and X’s are inevitable results of air traffic, and winds and weather conditions.

Britain From Above – Air Traffic
30 Years of Airline Travel
Contrail Grids are not Chemtrail Grids
There are a lot of jets in the air

Old 02-18-2012, 11:17 PM

Contrails Through History

Theorists claim: Contrails used to dissipate in a few seconds, minutes at most.
But they didn’t. There’s a huge amount of evidence (in addition to lots of people remembering persistent contrails). It dates back to 1918, and continues up to the present day.

Contrail photos through history
Life Magazine Contrail Photos
WWII Contrails
Pre WWII Contrails
Some more WWII Contrails
Thirty Contrails, Forty Years Ago
Clouds before Planes – Cloud Studies 1905
Memphis Belle WWII Bomber Contrails – 1944
Fighter and Bomber Contails, 1940s
Twilight Zone Contrails
Chemtrails were Contrails
Contrail Confusion is Nothing New

Old 02-18-2012, 11:18 PM

Chemical Tests, Aluminum, Barium, Etc.

Theorist claim: Chemical tests reveal aluminum and barium have been sprayed
In reality the tests all show normal levels of chemicals. They were often very badly performed (testing soil instead of water, and confusing the level, or using the wrong units of measurements).

What In The World Are They Spraying?
Barium Chemtrails on KSLA
Chemtrail Non-science
Chemical Analysis of Contrails

Old 02-18-2012, 11:19 PM

Photos and Video used by chemtrail theorists

Theorists claim: Photos and videos show spray planes.
Reality: all the planes have been identified. Most have non-controversial uses, and the rest are demonstrable fakes.

“Chemtrail” Aircraft Photos
Fake, Hoax, Chemtrail Videos
Germans Admit They Used Düppel!
History Channel, That’s Impossible, Weather Warfare & Chemtrails
Contrails In the Movies

Old 02-18-2012, 11:20 PM

Contrail Information

Theorists claim: “chemtrails” are not contrails, because contrails don’t act like that
Reality: yes they do.

Persisting and Spreading Contrails
Contrail Forecast
The opposite of contrails
Measuring the height of contrails
How Long do Contrails Last?
Contrail to Distrail
Contrail Simulations
Why do some planes leave long trails, but others don’t?
Chemtrail Plausibility Study
Why Planes Make Vapor Trails

Old 02-18-2012, 11:22 PM

Other random stuff

Procrustean Science
Contrails and Chemtrails: The IFAQ
Volcano Clears the Skies of Contrails
AC-130 Flares and Chaff
A Very Unusual Contrail
Modern Contrail Confusion
Cirrus Uncinus and Contrails
Things are not as they seem
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies