Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 08:56 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times

Advertisements

I have worked part time making last years flu vaccine. To the best of my knowledge; there has been no Thimerosal used for many years in the flu vaccine. Here is a link to additional information on Thimerosal: http://www.immunizationinfo.org/issues/thimerosal-mercury/mercury-vaccines

Also the formulation of the vaccine almost always includes the (A) virus component. Last year’s (2011’s) formulation used (A) California, (A) Victoria and (B) Brisbane. The manufacturers never know what the exact formulation will be for the next year until it is released from the CDC. The CDC usually releases that information in the first month or two of the year - it should be released now or will be released shortly. The manufactures will then hustle to have the serum ready for this year’s flu season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2012, 08:06 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
According to the great cdc themselves...all multi-dose vials of flu vaccine DO have mercury in them...I'm not talking traces here either...as for the rest of the vaccines.......Mercury Free Vaccines Still Have Mercury In Them

Old 02-09-2012, 08:19 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,949 times
Oh how cute. The crazies are exchanging tinfoil hats.

Who on earth believes websites put together by people clearly in need of mental illness medication?

Old 02-09-2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Mainstream media lies by omission...they NEVER tell the whole truth....the 1976 media spewed flu pandemic that never emerged...for which they fanatically urged everyone to get the shot....is an example....those vaccinations were stopped as soon as they discovered a bunch of people developing guinne barre syndrom (waaaay worse than the flu) ...and as long as there are people who will blindly trust their health to companies making HUGE profits...it will continue..........Vaccination Causes Autism...........This from the CDC themselves......have you ever noticed that most of the people who get the flu....had the shot
Do you ever bother to pay attention to attempts to correct your ignorance on this subject? Just out of curiosity?

Most vaccines are barely profitable. There used to be over twenty vaccine makers. Now there are only a handful. Why? Because they don't make any money on them. You want profits? Go look at that idiot Mercola you anti-vax nuts are so fond of.

He's making so much money he donated a million dollars to a fellow anti-vax loon:

Joe Mercola: Proof positive that quackery sells : Respectful Insolence

And no vaccines do not cause autism. Do you know one of the real causes of autism? Non-vaccination. Congenital rubella syndrome is one of known causes of autism. That's right. Don't use the MMR vaccine and you really do risk autism for your kids in the womb.

As for your assertion that the flu vaccine causes the flu you are simply wrong. The only form of the vaccine that carries a minor risk of the flu is the Flumist. The regular vaccine is a killed virus. A KILLED VIRUS CANNOT GIVE YOU THE FLU.

Ugh. Known facts are not subject to debate. I don't know you persist in arguing otherwise.

Old 02-09-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
trouble is, the body cannot develope a defense against the adjuvants and other toxins...mercury(yes, still traces in vaccines said to be mercury free)aluminum and many others....untill we remove all THESE toxins...we will continue to have huge rates of the sick, and disabled .
This is nonsense. No ingredient is harmful unless you consume it in large enough quantities. This is certainly true of vaccines. If you want to go look at the sick go look at life before vaccines.

Millions of people each year died from smallpox before vaccines. As late as 1967 there were 2 million deaths from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
When it comes to fear mongering on might happen "pandemics" that have not yet developed..........follow the money
Yeah go follow the money.

Ask anti-vax nut Joe Mercola why he managed to have a million to donate to promote anti-vaccine quackery:

Joe Mercola: Proof positive that quackery sells : Respectful Insolence

Old 02-24-2012, 02:15 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Oh how cute. The crazies are exchanging tinfoil hats.

Who on earth believes websites put together by people clearly in need of mental illness medication?
Better a hat than to have your head stuck in the sand!! As for your needing medication for your mental illness, and ignorance.......go for it!!!

Old 02-24-2012, 02:29 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
Big Pharma loves manufacturing pandemics and creating unnecessary fear- "GET THE H1N1 FLU SHOT NOW OR YOU'LL DIE!!!"

I have learned to ignore all of it. Anybody who gets flu shot at work, at the Walmart or CVS pharmacy, or anywhere other than your doctor's office has fallen for the disease-of-the-month "We're all gonna die!" fear-mongering propaganda perpetuated by health officials and governments who get grand pay offs from the pharmaceutical companies for promoting the cure to these imaginary pandemics.

ObamaCare is/will be a great beneficiary of such unethical practices.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:41 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
I chose not to get the vaccine (I'd never had a flu shot, had never had the flu - didn't see why I should start) back in late 2009, but I sure as hell got H1N1. I've never been more miserable in my life. I've made damn sure to get my flu shot every year since.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:41 PM

3,997 posts, read 4,142,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
fear-mongering propaganda perpetuated by health officials and governments who get grand pay offs from the pharmaceutical companies for promoting the cure to these imaginary pandemics.
Has anyone stopped to consider the part the media played in all this? They are just like playing the old game telephone when you were a youngster. By the time the statement Johnny is sick got to the last person it was... Johnny got sick, had cheated on his wife, had the clap and had died from pneumonia. Panic.. caused by the media.

Old 02-24-2012, 03:34 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
..Vaccination Causes Autism...........This from the CDC themselves......

and anyone who thinks that vaccine causes autism should be rightly ridiculed and teased for believing such nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies