Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 09:02 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,589,940 times

Advertisements

1) Put a real engine on it.
2) Fill it with explosives.
3) Install a remote control they cant hack.
4) Send it kamikaze style in to Iran pres Ahmadatjimmysdad house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2012, 09:25 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
It is embarrassing that America's "conservatives" are on-board with Iranian mocking of America.
What are you talking about. I don't see where they're on board, more like wondering, why Iran would think to challenge us. My guess is they know they can...................

Old 01-30-2012, 09:28 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
How did we not design those things with a self-destruct feature that could either be remote detonated or automatically detonate after losing contact for a certain amount of time?

Old 01-30-2012, 09:29 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
1) Put a real engine on it.
2) Fill it with explosives.
3) Install a remote control they cant hack.
4) Send it kamikaze style in to Iran pres Ahmadatjimmysdad house.
I'm sure they'd understand, turn around is fair play!!

Old 01-30-2012, 09:37 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Killing by remote control through technology can not be considered trying - difficult - brave and lastly..honourable - Not that I have any respect for the Iranian pin head leader that has no respect for his own people..but - for some service personal..who was "real good at video games" - who sits in a nice chair in San Francisco...who pushes a button and delivers a missle upon the heads of some "suspected" bad guys...well what can I say - This is not war - it is a game...fun... user safe...and completely cowardly...worst part is that they really don't know for sure who they are killing at a distance by remote control...as for flying over the air space of a sovereign nation...well that's kind of illegal - no matter what a BAD reputation a leader and his cronies have.

The whole drone issue is a harbanger of things to come - what's next...germ warfare? When people start to believe that people they kill are not people - respect for human life disappears...respect for our domestic population and respect for all others abroad...Now - PINK is my favorite color...is this to insinuate that Obama and all of America behave like "hetorgays"?.....men who are no longer men?

When Obama stood tall and said regarding the killing of Osama Bin Laden "I say my opportunity and I took it" - as if he took on the old Arab in a knife fight and cut his throat personally...well he didn't - he sat in a nice office and watched a live feed - more killing by remote control....Obama and his group keep thinking that some how they will be percieved as street wise tough guys who's policy regarding percieved threats is to push a button without regard to accuracy - due diligence or death of innocent people they can paint as "terrorists" when they need a corrective spin....Boys and their toys....where are the real men these days? In Iran the leader behaves like a stupified hysterical freak...and in America they behave like the are masters of the drones - mechanical and human.

Old 01-30-2012, 09:43 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
What are you talking about. I don't see where they're on board, more like wondering, why Iran would think to challenge us. My guess is they know they can...................
And "conservatives" AKA patriotic Americans are loving it.

Old 01-30-2012, 09:46 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I know you hate the fact that the President you worship has been embarrassed, and I know you will defend him at all costs.
By a pink drone? OMG... yes. He has been crushingly and horribly humiliated. And what's worse is that the Iranians are done with him yet. They are preparing a complete line of toy tug boats in a full range of delicate pastels.

How is it that any of us will be able to even show our faces?

Old 01-30-2012, 09:47 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
You're not rooting for Iran, you're rooting against Obama with Iran. Your hatred for Obama is greater than your love and loyalty to your country.
^^^^ This!

Old 01-30-2012, 09:51 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
By a pink drone? OMG... yes. He has been crushingly and horribly humiliated. And what's worse is that the Iranians are done with him yet. They are preparing a complete line of toy tug boats in a full range of delicate pastels.

How is it that any of us will be able to even show our faces?

The world has gone totally stupid...Pink drones....Obama elected on emotion and not substance - simply because he had dark skin...Hillary attempting to manage the middle east when she could not even manage Bill.....American free enterpise capitalism being dependant on slave labour in that hell hole called China....need I go on?

Old 01-30-2012, 09:52 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
We ****ed up not bombing our downed drone. Oh well.

I dont think Obummers is embarrassed. He is probably getting a good laugh.

I bet the first cruise missile that hits some target in Iran has a pink drone painted on the nose.

It coming. I watched the Panetta interview on 60 minutes and I have no doubt now Iran is gonna get popped if they don't do an about face real soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies