Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 01:33 PM

286 posts, read 209,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Cynthia McKinney is stranger than fiction.
She was in Tripoli during Obama's war campaign in Lybia. I think she has some things to say that we haven't heard already by the spoonfed nutjob media channels. somettimes you have to eat at a different trough to get the good cud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2012, 01:34 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckin View Post
Typical. attack the messenger.

I guess nobody is as perfect as Obama. .
Cynthia McKinney on President Obama and Libya, Japan and 9/11 truth

The suff conspiracy theories are made of.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
I know. If it's not put out by the mainstream media, it's not real. I get it.

Old 01-31-2012, 02:31 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,705,888 times
I am with you 100% on this Truckin! I think that the Libya situation was totally unjustified and mucked up. The people are and will be, from hence forth, in a much worse situation.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I am with you 100% on this Truckin! I think that the Libya situation was totally unjustified and mucked up. The people are and will be, from hence forth, in a much worse situation.
Indeed. they are still in-fighting over there because of Obama's meddling.

One mintue he's shaking Gaddafi's hand, the next he's out to kill him.

and to think, Gaddafi was one of Obama's biggest campaign contributors.

Some friend.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:06 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,821,176 times
I didn't agree with the operation in Libya either but I also know that Cynthia McKinney is pretty wacky and I would not believe something just because she said. She is pretty out there.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:08 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Cynthia McKinney criticizes Obama for attacking Lybia. She was there, feet on the ground, when Obama sent his goons in. I think her story is more valid than ANY garbage you'll get from Fox, MessNBC, HuffPo or the NYTimes. and Yes, the truth is stranger than fiction.

Cynthia McKinney on President Obama and Libya, Japan and 9/11 truth | San Francisco
American soldiers are in a lot of countries that the American people don't know about.

Its called black ops, and its been happening since the end of the second world war.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I didn't agree with the operation in Libya either but I also know that Cynthia McKinney is pretty wacky and I would not believe something just because she said. She is pretty out there.
What makes her "whacky"??

please explain that one, because I've met her in person and she's as sharp as a Ginsu knife.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:47 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,229,619 times
Quote:
What makes her "whacky"??

please explain that one, because I've met her in person and she's as sharp as a Ginsu knife.
Assaulting a Capitol Police officer might not be wacky, but it's not commendable.

Believing George Bush knew of the 9/11 attacks in advance and let them happen for reasons of personal financial gain is pretty out there.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:26 AM

3,045 posts, read 3,192,924 times
Quote:
Cynthia McKinney criticizes Obama for attacking Lybia. She was there, feet on the ground, when Obama sent his goons in. I think her story is more valid than ANY garbage you'll get from Fox, MessNBC, HuffPo or the NYTimes. and Yes, the truth is stranger than fiction.

Cynthia McKinney on President Obama and Libya, Japan and 9/11 truth | San Francisco
Where the heck is Lybia? Did you study political science in college? Did you even get great grades in high school? If not, why should anyone pay attention to the opinions given to you by some blogger living in their parents basement?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies