Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 10:50 PM

23,653 posts, read 17,433,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
How about preachers on Sunday morning TV telling people they are going to burn in hell?
Let's see what would I rather do. Be told I will burn in hell from a TV preacher or drink donkey semen? I will chose the first option. I'm not crazy.

The camera men were vomiting for pete's sake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2012, 10:52 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,040,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
'Fear Factor' contestants told by NBC to shut up about canceled episode they starred in

What is wrong with us????

Let's not mention the fact that this horrific stunt was even offered up as a task, in the first place......

But the fact that these two girls saw nothing wrong with what they did and were not ASHAMED in the least, speaks volumes about this perverted culture we live in!!

They we DISAPPOINTED that it would not be aired???

Disappointed????

Our senses have been numbed to such a degree that I'm not sure that a compass even exists anymore.

I fear for the world my small children will have to grow up in.

[/LEFT]
I never watch the show, nor do I watch any reality crap for that matter, but your thread piqued my curiosity. This is a perfect example of the simple mindedness that is discussed in "The Dumbing Down of America" article I just ran across. These people are repulsive and dumbed down to the point of having the humanity of reptiles...and that is an insult to reptiles.

It crossed my mind that even if the stunt is bogus and whatever they drank ws not really what it was represented as, the mere suggestion of it is putrid and people with this mentality should be transported to a Leper-like community where they can live amongst others like themselves and have 24 hours a day reality TV to entertain their dead brains.

Old 02-02-2012, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Nothing! Give me a good documentary any day! The problem is, even the History Channel, and Nat Geo have gotten lame. History International seems to have all of the good documentaries but I don't have it anymore. I am facinated with weather, and tend to watch the Weather Channel, but lately they've gotten lame too. Coast Guard Alaska??? COME ON!
Anything has got to be better than watching people drink donkey semen or eat s#@$. People are worse than crazy.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:01 PM

People visiting Germany before the war thought all the people had gone crazy but the German people didn't see it or want to admit it.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
If the gals had actually serviced the donkey I would have characterized that as immoral.
Well if we get desensitized enough that will be next.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:12 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,663,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
If a grown man or woman wants to drink donkey sperm for money, its none of yours, mine, or anyone elses damned business.
Do you suppose it was USDA approved?

Old 02-02-2012, 11:12 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,064,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
It wouldn't be popular if America as a whole wasn't insisting upon seeing it.
It just speaks volumes about how losers with no talent have become popular in America.... perhaps because many people have lower self esteems than in the past and these douchbags make the low self esteem individual feel better about themselves...

Just a thought by your CD phsychologist

Old 02-02-2012, 11:37 PM

[LEFT]"NBC did not respond to a request for comment, and one expert says the network isn't the one who come out looking bad in this: the twins do."[/LEFT]

NBC trying to CYA. They should fire the person who came up with this idea and while they are at it fire those who thought up reality shows.
[LEFT]

[/LEFT]

Old 02-03-2012, 02:06 AM

13,290 posts, read 15,243,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I blame it on the Hollyweird culture
I blame the Bible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel 23:20
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:46 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,936,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Anything has got to be better than watching people drink donkey semen or eat s#@$. People are worse than crazy.

I won't argue there. I wouldn't watch it and I don't watch reality tv crap. Unfortunately my wife watches Jersey Shore. Thank God she DVRs it, and watches it at a later time. I'm trying to break her of that habit. That and E-News! It's like, seriously who gives a f*** about a bunch of Hollyweird morons who aren't even living in the real world??!!! I mean, I like comedy as I said, whether it's raunchy or not, but reality tv is seriously a bunch of garbage! I take entertainment for what it is.... entertainment. Nothing more. Nothing less. Some of it's good, a lot of it...(especially today) not so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies