Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 08:07 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,311,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I think Obama is more a follower of Karl Marx, the father of Communism.

"From those according to their ability, to those according to their need."

And what would Jesus say about all the perfectly able-bodied welfare moochers? Those who were given arms and legs, and IQ's over 70 who want to do nothing but lay around and have others work to provide them everything they could ever want?
I always wonder about people like this...I mean really how crazy do you have to be to support GWB whole-heartedly and then turn around and say Obama is a 'marxist'?

It's either you are just a flat our racist, or totally delusional, or both!

GWB and Obama are so much alike...You just have to be a total nutjob...There is not other explanation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2012, 08:12 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God." - Mark 10:25
"do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth" - Matthew 6:19
"You cannot serve both God and Money" - Matthew 6:24
"woe to you who are rich." - Luke 6:24

Yeah, Jesus kind of would.

Don't push that BS Obama is a secret Muslim, that's just tin foil hilarity now.

Thank you for the scripture. Note it does not say that it is impossible for a rich man to go to heaven. This is because it is not impossible. It is difficult for what should be obvious reasons....

Human nature in our "fallen state" is one that is likely to be lazy, and selfish if we have a wealthy, exaggerated comfort zone.

It is the love of money that is the root of all evil, not money itself or having it. Anyone that can have a lot of money and the money not control them or lead their every decision can, of course be truly a humble person of integrity and go to heaven.

No, one cannot serve both God and money. There is no reason for us to assume that every person on earth that has a lot of money is serving/worshipping it, instead of God.

Indeed, do not store up for ourselves treasures on earth. Use the money, help others, put it to work as the tool that it is. Don't sit on the money as if it were a rich man's overstuffed sofa, sort of thing.

Don't puff up with pride over having money.
Do not feel overconfident or invincible if you have a lot of money.

Own your money instead of letting it own you.

Jesus would NOT be for overtaxing the rich man like this subversive, Communist president says. He in fact has almost blasphemed the true, living Jesus Christ by abusing Him for his own personal ego gain. almost nothing about BO is right, good or true.

Jesus has perfect common sense. This sense dictates that to penalize the rich man is to make all future rich men not want to work so hard and keep their riches if the govt. is allowed to STEAL it in over-taxation.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:13 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
I wonder if Allah would be pleased by this......

Obama: Jesus would back my tax-the-rich policy - Feb. 2, 2012

So is Obama in agreement with Jesus on marriage being for one man and one woman??

Mark 10:7 ..."For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife"

No. He picks and chooses what Jesus was correct on. If Obama disagrees, then Jesus was wrong.

President Obama's Speech To Gay Rights Activists pt.3 - YouTube

Old 02-02-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
I always wonder about people like this...I mean really how crazy do you have to be to support GWB whole-heartedly and then turn around and say Obama is a 'marxist'?

GWB and Obama are so much alike...You just have to be a total nutjob...There is not other explanation

Not so! BO and GW were not a lot alike. Their records in office as president have some huge and disgusting similarities.

NOT THE TWO MEN....good grief and yes, Obama is a Marxist, Communist. He is a subversive president.

His "fundamental transformation" of our country is a huge clue. Our Constitution IS our fundamentals. Hellooo.....time for everyone that doesn't get it, or denies it to wake up.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:16 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post

And who ever said I supported GWB? I didn't.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:17 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
I wonder if Allah would be pleased by this......

Obama: Jesus would back my tax-the-rich policy - Feb. 2, 2012
Have you ever noticed how often the media is using that chin tilt up to the left that resembles Mussolini so much? I wonder why that is.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:17 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,345,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I think Obama is more a follower of Karl Marx, the father of Communism.

"From those according to their ability, to those according to their need."

And what would Jesus say about all the perfectly able-bodied welfare moochers? Those who were given arms and legs, and IQ's over 70 who want to do nothing but lay around and have others work to provide them everything they could ever want?
So you couldn't point out anything he said in the article that matched the original post.

Last edited by plannine; 02-02-2012 at 08:27 PM..

Old 02-02-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Have you ever noticed how often the media is using that chin tilt up to the left that resembles Mussolini so much? I wonder why that is.

Obama's body language is very bad, way too often. That nose of his is artificially-high in the air way, too often. He's one of the most arrogant "public servants," cough cough to ever grace the cameras of any media! What, what in the world is it?

It's obvious...this man that has just made news for abusing the savior, Jesus can lie so much but body language does not lie. He's so narcissistic and proud that if there is such a man coming that is "The" Antichrist....BO could be him in the future and not even know this, himself right now.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:21 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
In Proverbs 14:30 the Bible says, "A sound heart is life to the body, But envy is rottenness to the bones "

Christians, because we are a people filled with Christ's love, are to avoid envying others (Galatians 5:26).

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods. And Thou shalt not steal.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:33 PM

45,221 posts, read 26,431,296 times
Obama is pathological. What would jesus say about taking someone else's money by threat of violence (taxation)?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies