Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 10:47 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,251,465 times

Advertisements

I believe that anyone could read this link and see that we are being put upon just as Germans were in the middle 1930s. Ministers were arrested for telling the people the truth about what was happening to them. Are our ministers being handled that way when Catholics are refused to speak to their people about what is going on? I think their chaplains were handled just like that. The only thing is that not so many ministers have been arrested. Yet!!!!

Is the Obama Administration Using Gestapo Tactics?

Old 02-10-2012, 11:02 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,657,367 times
Good lord. You've called him a tyrant, a dictator, and now you're comparing him to the Gestapo?

It's rather funny, really. It won't be long before you're comparing him to Mussolini and Hitler. Oh wait - I think you already have.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:05 PM

779 posts, read 537,171 times
Veee hafff vayss uf makink dyu talk!

Old 02-10-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I believe that anyone could read this link and see that we are being put upon just as Germans were in the middle 1930s. Ministers were arrested for telling the people the truth about what was happening to them. Are our ministers being handled that way when Catholics are refused to speak to their people about what is going on? I think their chaplains were handled just like that. The only thing is that not so many ministers have been arrested. Yet!!!!

To address your question seriously and directly? No.

Take a bus trip or join a bingo hall man.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:24 PM

281 posts, read 256,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

Approaching Brown Shirt (SA) levels. If he is able to steal the election, Chicago-style, it will only get worse.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Angel View Post
Approaching Brown Shirt (SA) levels. If he is able to steal the election, Chicago-style, it will only get worse.
I enjoy your fake fear. It's like mana from heaven.

Old 02-11-2012, 01:04 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,248,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Bill View Post
To address your question seriously and directly? No.

Take a bus trip or join a bingo hall man.
I was going to suggest taking up golf......or ping pong.

Anything.

Seriously, roy-old-boy, you're coming across as, well, odd.

A little fresh air might do you a world of good. When was the last time you got outside, maybe took a walk or did a little yard work or gardening?

You really ought to try it. It might clear the cobwebs from your brain a little.

Old 02-11-2012, 01:06 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,824,896 times
The Founders wisely envisioned the 2nd Amendment to protect our liberties from an unjust, illegal, wicked, oppressive government.

The Obama administration is laden with pimps and supported by parasites. Never in our history has a government acted with such vile malice toward Christianity.

It is as though Lucifer himself were sitting in the Oval office.

Old 02-11-2012, 01:09 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,248,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
The Founders wisely envisioned the 2nd Amendment to protect our liberties from an unjust, illegal, wicked, oppressive government.

The Obama administration is laden with pimps and supported by parasites. Never in our history has a government acted with such vile malice toward Christianity.

It is as though Lucifer himself were sitting in the Oval office.
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Thanks for the joke. Good one!

Old 02-11-2012, 01:12 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,439,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
The report you link is ignorantly written. And the use of the "Gestapo" description is offensive. Trollish. Not surprising, though. Given that so many "Conservatives" are hateful, racist and otherwise anti-American.
Are you German?

There have many comparisons made between this administration and hitler because there are similarities.
Your post is infantile and maybe you need to remember that many posters and references were made between hitler and Bush where that is no similarities just mean spirited hate from the left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.