Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 05:54 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,329,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
You know, there are a lot of ways to react to the posting of profiles of domestic terrorists.

One of the least intelligent and most delusional is wailing and complaining about how close you fit the profile on a easily traceable place while stating if you see authorities "coming for you" (That's a wide margin for a paranoid) you your gun will be your first response.
So we need to talk in "code" ?

If I see a "thunderstorm" coming towards my house, then I'm going to go get my "umbrella" out and be ready for it.
Or, I could put on my "raincoat" and ward off those "drops".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2012, 05:59 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,923,975 times
Oh that's GOOD

Old 02-04-2012, 06:11 PM

7,084 posts, read 12,035,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
So we need to talk in "code" ?

If I see a "thunderstorm" coming towards my house, then I'm going to go get my "umbrella" out and be ready for it.
Or, I could put on my "raincoat" and ward off those "drops".
Doesn't matter to me.

However if a conspiracy theorist seems to think of an all powerful government with thousands of minions that controls markets, manipulates history, and international actions assassinating political and famous figures that try to get the truth out would have any trouble eliminating some one posting on a free public forum...well that's their risk then

Old 02-04-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Doesn't matter to me.

However if a conspiracy theorist seems to think of an all powerful government with thousands of minions that controls markets, manipulates history, and international actions assassinating political and famous figures that try to get the truth out would have any trouble eliminating some one posting on a free public forum...well that's their risk then
Well they caught those "tweeter terrorists" who thought they could say anything over the internet.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction my friend.

Old 02-04-2012, 06:38 PM

7,084 posts, read 12,035,240 times
Quote:
Well they caught those "tweeter terrorists" who thought they could say anything over the internet.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction my friend.
You mean the people who were arrested, then freed, after sending tweets about children being murdered and kidnapped by drug gangs in Mexico?

Well, that was Mexico on accounts with their names and location which was over turned in less then a day. I think lying about children being rounded up and murdered in order to get notoriety for oneself is pretty disgusting myself, but not illegal in Mexico or the US.

Well, that kind of supports what I was saying. If people think "they" are out to eliminate anyone that talks about the conspiracies or tries to reveal it...why are they raising a red flag that says "come get me" to these organizations? Considering how many people continue to rave, and like Alex Jones or David Icke very publicly, without problems it tends to discount the evil conspiracy.

Old 02-04-2012, 06:56 PM

No subsound, the 2 British tourists that were detained. I didn't hear about the Mexican ones.

Emily Bunting and Leigh Van Bryan: UK tourists arrested over 'destroy America' Twitter jokes | Mail Online
'Free this week, for quick gossip/prep before I go and destroy America?'

Old 02-04-2012, 09:56 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,411,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
You said it, gal! We must remind them that this government is a gov. "of, by and For We, the People."

Maybe I'll be seeing you, txgolfer and a host of others from here at CD in one of their newfangled "Re-Education" camps. No doubt if they dare to ever do that they'll have put large groups of truly kindred Spirits in one, enclosed area.

In my own spiritual belief system it is reality that we won't have to lift a finger to oppose them. They and the disgusting spirit within them will feel hit between the eyes just BEING in such a large group having the spirit within us.

We win when they cannot scare or intimidate us. There truly is battle within the spiritual realms. We win with "the eye of the tiger" type of PATIENCE when confronted with true evil.

This true principle is what Col. Monaco discovered, starting using himself, and is now instructing our troops and Veterans for zero charge, and is hosted here.

www.patriotoutreach.org ~

I really really like what you said. You go. I too am a spirited soul. Some how, these clowns forgotten the part of FOR THE PEOPLE.

I think they have a very negative spirit. Kindle spirits can accept praise, and also defeat, they accept the good and they can except the bad.
You just said a mouthful with "The eye of the Tiger."
We have more in common then you think. Spirtually.
I really like your essence, i know your are a very spiritual soul.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:50 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,170,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I don't like to consider myself an alarmist and I generally don't like the "slippery slope" argument, as it does not pan out for most things. However, I've been following this issue closely since it began. When it started, it was just "suspected terrorists" and "enemy combatants" who were caught fighting half way around the world. Even then people were concerned about what would become of such a policy, but Americans in a post-911 world looked the other way. Then they started locking up non-citizens on US soil and they assured people that these were non-citizen "terrorists" with ties to Al-Qaeda and other terrorist organizations. Then then started locking up US citizens under the policy. Last month, it finally came to an end when the Congress gave legal sanction to the military to lock up and detain any person within the county and hold them as long as they want. The only thing left to do now is loosen the definition of "terrorist," which is what will happen and, as you can see, is happening. This coincides with the random searches that are becoming bolder by the government. It started with random PATH train searches in the NYC metro area. Now we have them in every major metro train system, on buses, and recently on highways. Several years ago when I complained about this kind of thing I thought that in a few years people might make fun of me for being paranoid and I would end up eating crow. I no longer have such reservations. We are already on a path from which there is now no return.

it wont be much longer before the TSA jackbooted thugs are on the side of the road stopping you, motioning for you to roll down your window, and then saying, papers citizen?

Old 02-05-2012, 06:21 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,770,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
I use remailers, encrypt any email or info I have, use cash as much as possible, dont fly, barter as much as I can, and buy firearms and ammo privately as much as i can. I rarely use a cell phone and when i do it was bought with cash and is a prepay phone.
How often do you leave your bunker???

Old 02-05-2012, 07:17 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,054,854 times
Quote:
Better stock up then. Few stores carry it anymore and only comes in a 1lb package. Save your bacon grease as well..might as well smell good as you go running through town
Plus if he rubbed it in the right spots,the dogs would give him a cheap thrill while taking a break from running

Plus...it might aid in his defense if he's caught...I don't think a REAL "Muslin Terrist" would put bacon grease on himself in preparation for meeting his millions of virgins would he?

LE has became a sick,expensive joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies