Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2012, 10:51 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
I don't think that teaching "White" people about their culture and debunking the lies and myths that Marxists have planted in our heads e.g."Whites are the only people to hold slaves" is an unimportant matter. White people are the only people in America that are taught to feel "guilty" about their accomplishments and their civilizations. Was the displacement of the indigenous peoples of America a unique historical development? No, that is how land was gained in every area of the world, whether it was the Huns, the Mongols, the Germanic Tribes, the Bantu's, or whoever. White guilt needs to be eradicated in order to provide a more cohesive societal structure in America. Then again, it does not fit the "divide and conquer" method that the globalists and power elite need in order to gain more and more power.
Especially if their "accomplishments" include continuing to exclude others from acheiving the same status as they have had since the conception of this country. "White guilt"? If you are not part of the probelm or had any part of keeping it going, why would you feel guilty?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 10:52 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Scates View Post
to be quite frank minorities should be very appreciative that WHITES ended slavery and LET them do things they are free to do today. But nowadays white guilt is letting minorities get away with all sorts of racism and nonsense.

Oh holy sh**. You really believe what you just wrote????

Yeah, whites freed the slaves that whites owned to enrich white rich people.

LET them do the things they want...really? I thought the Constitution did that.

Well, I guess the minorities need to learn their "place"..huh.

Old 02-07-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Don't you like white people?
I guess that would be pretty hard for me since I have two white sister in laws and a white grandmother. Actually I hate ignorance and stupidity if you really want to know

Old 02-07-2012, 10:54 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Does any one check to see the race of the author, what an asinine statement.
That's my point - we don't need to check. We assume they're white - because this society is still very Euro/white centric - and 99% of the time, we are right.

Old 02-07-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
please continue.

well...... what?
You have no basis to compare the hate of Bush to the racist hatred directed at Obama.

That's what.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:24 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
Read the article in the OP. You'll learn that the idiot in Arizona was the lawmaker who was seriously advocating LATINO appreciation day, and not the rep who sarcastically responded to him by suggesting a quid pro qou; I'll vote for Latino appreciation day of you will also create a White appreciation day.

The real jackasses in all of this are those who wrote the headlines that make it look like something it's not. That would be the headline of the article linked as well as the headline of the thread.
The whole notion of having an Appreciation Day for any ethnicity or heritage is equal opportunity stupidity. I'm totally against any of it.

Old 02-07-2012, 12:16 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
You have no basis to compare the hate of Bush to the racist hatred directed at Obama.

That's what.
i have eight years of the most vile hatred imaginable directed at bush. you have three years of criticism of obama, every particle of which you are desperate to attribute to 'racist hatred.'

so there ya go

Old 02-07-2012, 12:22 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,906 times
Quote:
i have eight years of the most vile hatred imaginable directed at bush. you have three years of criticism of obama, every particle of which you are desperate to attribute to 'racist hatred.'

so there ya go
I have never seen any criticism of Bush to be based on racial stereotypes. I never heard anyone refer to his ethnic background or skin color. It also seems as though the majority of criticism Bush endured was by people of his own race.

Old 02-07-2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
What, because he is Black? I did not see one Black poster come on here and say anything when that nutty Iraqie threw his shoes at GW.
Please tell me why should a black American give a horn frogs fart about what a citizen of Iraq did to a president in his own country? Which BTW, is the same person responsible for the deaths of over 100,000 of his fellow countrymen and women, not to mention the total destruction of his countrys infrastructure. I guess in your eyes if you are not white we all are the same to you

Old 02-07-2012, 12:39 PM

Quote:
i have eight years of the most vile hatred imaginable directed at bush.
I can imagine much worse - just by looking at the racist junk thrown at Obama. I'm still waiting to see evidence of the same thrown at W Bush. Can you provide some, please?

*crickets*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies