Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2012, 06:24 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,528,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I don't discount certain things. I mean there certainly is plenty of substance out there that leads me to believe we are well on our way to a one world government. In fact wasn't it implied in Revelations? Not to mention the growing nanny state, with the government AND the corporations butting into people's private lives telling them what they can and cannot consume. The image with the Pope is scary indeed. Thank God I can't fully wrap my mind around Catholicism with all of it's hypocracy, especially after the scandals of little boys being molested and the Church did nothing but cover it up. Not to mention that their priests aren't allowed to marry, nor can women become priests. Just to name a few. As for the thing with 9/11, while I have my own questions about what happened, who did it and why, I do believe that those buildings were in fact hit by airplanes. At any rate, I wouldn't doubt one bit that there was more to the story than what we've been told. If someone wants to label me a loon, and use the tin foil hat reference on me, then so be it. I assure you, I'm quite sane. Just using my God given free will to sift through the BS!

Several MILLION people watched those buildings get hit. Are they all in on the conspiracy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 07:11 PM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Several MILLION people watched those buildings get hit. Are they all in on the conspiracy?
Several Million People watched Star Wars too. That didn't make Darth Vader real.

The only issue of relevance regarding 911 is the fact that it was orchestrated by the same people who are behind all other major events, and not an act of some manufactured boogie man and a handful of A-RAB fanatics. Whether there were or were not planes that smashed into those buildings is really of no significant importance either way. That would only illustrate the degree and magnitude to which people can be deceived.

Old 02-07-2012, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Several Million People watched Star Wars too. That didn't make Darth Vader real.

Of course Darth Vader is real:
Attached Thumbnails
New World Government?-5324643385_vader_fight_bw_cheney_xlarge.jpeg  

Old 02-07-2012, 11:04 PM

742 posts, read 678,519 times
Rothschilds, Soros, etc.,...really do have a plan. Rothchilds want to see their plan as their world consciousness for a world fully run by them. Believe me it is in the works.

A Rothschild Speaks... talks of the need for global currency and that the powers that be will take care of the problems.

A Rothschild Speaks - Listen Closely - YouTube

Peace

Old 02-08-2012, 05:43 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
When 911 Happened, we were at work, sitting in a conf. room watching it. I had worked construction for many years, my uncle, was the only person in our area at that time, who did dynomite work and implosions...as I kid, I was hypnotized by the exactness of it all....

We were watching the buildings burning and all of a sudden they started to go down, within minutes of each other...instantly I thought to myself, and actually said it outloud in that conf. room. There were several people in there with our group that I didn't know...and out of my mouth came, "MY God that looks like implosions!" It was to exact...way to exact the way those buildings came down, and I cannot ever get that out of my mind.

I believe something is a miss....and then, directly thereafter Bush went into Iraq?????

I could not understand, why in the world, we didn't have plans up there immediately, when these plains were flying off course. Didn't make sense? Especially after the first plane hit...and in the very beginning, right after the first plane hit, it was reported that there were (5) planes in the sky off course....yes, they grounded all other commerical flights, but why weren't our defense plane deployed immediately. Didn't make any sense to me....so I started researching...

It just didn't add up....

Dick Cheney is member of the Project for a New American Century. This is an organization of political ideologues (neocons) who wrote detailed plans than included invading Afghanistan, Iraq & the middle east. Their goal is ensure America is the only super power in the world. You can research their work for it is public information. Members of PNAC include Donald Rumsfeld and more than ten members of the Bush foreign & defense policy teams. In their documentation they openly state that the public and Congress would not accept their agenda and that the transition would be a slow one “absent a catalyzing and catastrophic event like a New Pearl Harbor!”
Cheney was in a position to have the air defense agencies stand down.
From from September 2000 to June 2001, 67 planes steered off course. All 67 times our air defense systems worked as they should, and interceptors were launched. You may remember this happening when Payne Stewart and his crew died in flight. On September 11th, 2001, when Dick Cheney was running his war games, 4 jet airliners were supposedly hijacked, and all our systems that have worked flawlessly 67 times that year, failed. Coincidence?

While these facts seem to incriminate Cheney, all you can do within reason is ask these questions:
  • Was Cheney in a position to have the defense systems stand down?
  • Did Cheney, a member of PNAC, a group who expressed the fact that their agenda would be better accepted if we had a “new Pearl Harbor”, have a motive? Did he benefit from the events?
  • Could the events have been an accident? Could the drills have gone bad?
  • Why did the 9/11 Commission Report omit the information about the drills, making only 1 mention of them in a single footnote. The report only mentioned 1 drill, and falsely described it as a drill to defend against Russian Bombers. In the age of ICBMs, are we to believe that we have to practice defending the nation against Russian bombers in the north eastern portion of the US?
  • Why have the news media neglected to inform the public of Cheney’s actions that day?
  • Why did Bush and Cheney insist on being questioned by the commission together, without being taped, without taking an oath and with no records kept?
  • If you did not know this information, you have to ask yourself why it is not common knowledge? You also have to ask what else don’t you know?
  • In the years following the event, have you ever heard from the people who you were told committed these acts? Or, have you only been told why this happened by the people who want you to believe their story.
I have been in denial...for many years...back and forth, and it all started with the Kennedy's asassinations. When John was killed, it sure did raise the hairs on my back, and I was a kid, but then when his brother was killed it was even more obvious. There was no doubt in my mind, that our government had secured shooters to take them out. Why? Because they were going against what the WTO wanted. They were actually trying to do something to change things...like them or not, they did fight to do what was right. Kennedy did not want to go into Vietnam...and 3 days after his death...Johnson signed for us to go in and take part. Why, because many American business owners stood to loose a whole lot of money if we didn't go in.

Today, with Romney and Gingrich...they are most assuridly puppets, working for the rich and this organization which wants to make our world one government.
People do not ask questions, they just shrug they're shoulders, do to the polls, pull those levers and feel there job is done. Other then that, we don't get involved...we don't even consider that they could be lying to us...and to ask ourselves these questions, would go against our entire being...that is why you have people coming into these threads shooting down the thoughts of others, thru public humiliation, b/c they cannot view a bigger picture, if they did, to them, it would be challenging they're entire being, and what they believe in.

We American's believe we are great people, all on the up and up, and we stand together...not true...we stand alone...

Looking at this whole bigger picture from a Christian's point of view...again, as a young girl, I couldn't help but wonder who GoG was, as the Bible clearly states, that the World leader who would be working with Satin, would come out of the east? "Well" I thought, That would depend on where geographically one was standing" I've see a lot in my lifetime, always, always asking questions that were not answered. And when I heard people in the middle east calling us Satin, I've had to question...and ask myself...."hmmm, I wonder". I've talked to people who has fought in Vietnam, World War II and heard the horrid stories of what our guys did to those people...granted they did horrible things to us...but, just look at the ones that have been caught doing things to those in the Middle East. My son was in Afghanistan, served two years there, and told me stories of how primitive they are...in they're beliefs...how behind the times they are...and here's one for ya....my son's job was to train Afghany military...and for every dozen guns he requested from our government, 6 of them went to Terrorists. Men would come to be trained, collect they're paychecks and never again be seen. Most Americans have no idea how much money we are wasting by being over there, paying these subcontractors all this money to do a job our own military should be doing?????? Many of them have been under investation. And to boot, lets say, if my son gets captured...those subcontractors, find a way around why they should not go rescue him. They won't do it...they have even left the wounded to fend for themselves. The corruption in American all for the sake of money, is unbeliveable...and most people, don't even realize it.

Haven't you ever asked yourselves, why we have not impossed the laws on illegals? Why have our boarders and boarder systems broken down? How can so many of these people come into America illegally, and they don't have to pay a cent towards taxes??????? I mean, we are literally broke...broke...it doesn't make sense, and is so unrealistic, I just cannot fathom the reason behind this, unless of course, we are one with Mexico. And this has been going on for years, people, years....16 years ago, I was in Arizona, and I could not believe all the illegals there then...then my aunt who lived in Calif. tells me, hospitals in Calif were being forced to close down due to the Mexican illegals getting medical attention and not paying for it. She told me, that I would not believe how many illegals were there...and she added, "you don't go out at night" b/c of fear of being robbed by gangs...and the gangs are not only Mexican, but Russian, and more. She told me how brutal they were and about all the drugs that are being smuggled in, and that was 8 years ago. Again, I'm wondering, how is this happening, why is this happening....after 911 you'd think it would have been a wake up call. All this time, businesses are moving overseas and outsoucing all our jobs..again, I'm wondering, what in the world is going on? What kind of jobs will be left. And the Presidents and those running for elections say, "we're going to create jobs" How the heck can they create jobs when all our jobs are being outsourced by corporations? Isn't anyone asking these questions? Why is this happening, and all the while, cut backs, cutbacks that started many many years ago. I remember when they cut back on all the asilums, and sent those boarder line mentally ill people out on the streets to live...that is how our homeless started, b/c all over the country, they were closing down these institutions.

No one, it seems, understands the ripple effect of situations...no one seems to understand, that what ever you do and say and how you react to situations, effects the lives of so many people. We've wasted tons of money on quick fixes, and all the while, we vote on one issue, instead of weighing the logic of many important issues. No matter what you do, say or believe in, there will always be women seeking abortion...I was born in 1948, and women back then were getting abortions, and even before then. No matter what, there will always be crime...there will always be people who believe in Christ and those who do not...and there will always be people who are so driven by a sickness called power, they will stop at nothing do get to where they want to go. They will infiltrate within our government, possing as caring leaders for the people. I mean, take a look back in history and see how corrupt ROME became, How corrupt our priests were even before that...look at all wars that were fought, and why were they fought?

Another thing, hasn't anyone asked themselves, what better place to fight terrorisum then right here in our own home. I mean, if I'm going to protect my home, I'm going to clean it up and make certain all is well, before I go into any other country.

Why have we given Billions of dollars to those overseas, when we ourselves have children starving here?

My Gosh, way back when I was a kid, my foster dad was extremely political and told me then, how our own country was selling us out to foreign countries, that our banks, and corporations were being bought out by them....he was so angry that there was no fidelity to our home land, all for the sake of money.

All of this has been going on even before I was born. People are ranting about gun control...and don't have a clue, that once that law is passed, you create a lukrative business for them. Guns will be one heck of a money making machine, just like prohibition was. But, honestly, I don't believe many American's look that far...we've lost the ability to ask questions and believe everything the media reports. I know my mom did...

I mean, every day on the news you hear that this study has shown and that study has shown...and yet, we don't ask ourselves, and them....1. What study? 2. Where was the study done? 3. How long was the study?
4. Who did the study? 5. How did they come to that conclusion???????

And yet we believe...why? Why are we so gullable? Why is it so hard for people to believe this is happening...especially when you study history and learn how vile man was all for the sake of money and riches.

Money talks, and money walks...and since the beginning of time this has been going on.

We have more oil in the U.S. then we know what to do with, and by the way, we are NOT running out of oil...yet, oil prices are going up over the speculation and fear of what is going on in the middle east???????? Come on people, we've been hearing that for years, and years....and BP puts out it's yearly income?????

Oh, my gosh, there is so so much more, but you people just won't listen to reason...you don't want to believe, b/c you don't want any thing in your life that upsets your belief...so we walk around like machines, allowing all this to happen, and we live in fear, when the media tells us to...? Sheeesh, we are so freakin naive....it's a shame what we've allowed our country to become.

Did you ever ask yourselves...is there even any gold left in Fort Knox? What if there wasn't?

Use your common sense. Do you REALLY think the global intelligence powers failed this badly? Do you think men who could barely pilot a 2 seat plane can navigate across several states and find their target? Are you that gullible? Have some self respect, and think before you believe what you are told. Do you REALLY believe in the Smart Bullet???? Did You ever watch IClaudius...that was Real???

Dick Cheney and the Secret Service: Dick Cheney was running a completely separate chain of Command & Control via the Secret Service, assuring the paralysis of Air Force response on 9/11. The Secret Service has the technology to see the same radar screens the FAA sees in real time. They also have the legal authority and technological capability to take supreme command in cases of national emergency. Dick Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief on 9/11.

Do you really believe Cain did all those things with those women? No, he did not...they feared he was gaining popularity, and he wasn't about to be anyone's puppet. He said, "no one should LIVE off of Welfare" and he was very vocal about all the things he wasn't to do for this country and people were actually sitting up and listening. I told a co-worker and my son, "if he is legitimate, and means what he says, he will pose a threat to them, and they will make certain he doesn't continue running, or, he will end up like another Kennedy. Why in the world do you think, way back when, Colin Powell's wife didn't want him to run and said it on National TV????????

We didn't find any weapons of mass distruction, there were none, people, why did we still go in?

Last edited by cremebrulee; 02-08-2012 at 06:04 AM..

Old 02-08-2012, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

Oh, my gosh, there is so so much more, but you people just won't listen to reason...you don't want to believe, b/c you don't want any thing in your life that upsets your belief...so we walk around like machines, allowing all this to happen, and we live in fear, when the media tells us to...? Sheeesh, we are so freakin naive....it's a shame what we've allowed our country to become.

Reason? That's a hoot, coming from someone who posts a message implying the collapse of the WTC was an implosion.

Do you know how intricate and complicated rigging an implosion is? It would take months to wire both buildings and TONS of explosives to down them. It would require a flood of workers carrying obviously explosive materials such as miles and miles of det cord, blasting caps by the hundreds, blocks of C-4 (or whatever explosive they decided to use) and additional miles of wiring. They'd have to cut holes in the walls and ceilings of OCCUPIED OFFICES to get at the structures they needed to cut.

Roughly 50,000 people worked in those buildings, 24 hours a day, every day, and nobody saw this going on? That defies credulity! It literally would not be possible to wire those buildings for implosion without being seen. To suggest it was done is to suggest every worker in those buildings was in on the conspiracy and every one of the hundreds of security personnel and cops who worked there.

In any case, this thread is not about the WTC, but about the looming world government. I suggest that if we can divorce this discussion from all the screw ball conspiracy theories about 9/11, the Bilderbergs, the Council of Rome, the Illuminati etc, and just concentrate on the real, visible evidence of it's coming, we might actually convince a few more people before it's too late, if it isn't already.

When most people see another lengthy post "detailing" the usual conspiracy theories, they say, "Oh, s--t. Here we go again," and leave the thread.

Old 02-08-2012, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Reason? That's a hoot, coming from someone who posts a message implying the collapse of the WTC was an implosion.

Do you know how intricate and complicated rigging an implosion is? It would take months to wire both buildings and TONS of explosives to down them. It would require a flood of workers carrying obviously explosive materials such as miles and miles of det cord, blasting caps by the hundreds, blocks of C-4 (or whatever explosive they decided to use) and additional miles of wiring. They'd have to cut holes in the walls and ceilings of OCCUPIED OFFICES to get at the structures they needed to cut.

Roughly 50,000 people worked in those buildings, 24 hours a day, every day, and nobody saw this going on? That defies credulity! It literally would not be possible to wire those buildings for implosion without being seen. To suggest it was done is to suggest every worker in those buildings was in on the conspiracy and every one of the hundreds of security personnel and cops who worked there.

In any case, this thread is not about the WTC, but about the looming world government. I suggest that if we can divorce this discussion from all the screw ball conspiracy theories about 9/11, the Bilderbergs, the Council of Rome, the Illuminati etc, and just concentrate on the real, visible evidence of it's coming, we might actually convince a few more people before it's too late, if it isn't already.

When most people see another lengthy post "detailing" the usual conspiracy theories, they say, "Oh, s--t. Here we go again," and leave the thread.
I ahve bought up all these issues, as a premise to what is happening now, today...and if the lengthy post overwhelms you, then don't read it...

There have been over the course of many many years, issues leading up to present day...like I said, there are many many more...and no, there are several people in this thread, who are enjoying this conversation, so like I said, if it offends you or goes against your belief, simpy bud out...you don't have to participate, it's a free country...
why do you waste your time, reading and posting....it's easy, honestly, just move on, to another thread...this is a discussion on our Government, how it's so corrupt, and what it intends to do and what has happened leading up to this...things just don't all of a sudden happen...like most American's today enjoy quick fixes...it takes time and patience and many events which lead up to another and another...but then, I really do, understand, how some wouldn't be able to grasp that...everything that is in this thread, is like a piece of a puzzle, leading up to world control.

just like all this outsourcing...to other countries...why do you think, American Corporations are screwing they're own people and taking they're work elsewhere...? Money...bottom line...they don't have to pay those people in those countries, benefits....they fire they're own Workers, and hire two consultants to do those jobs...and don't care...why, MONEY...when a company fires/laysoff they're own American people, to save money, so that they can pay themselves, 9 million dollars or more, in individual salaries...I mean, what do you think is REALLY going on...you don't honestly think they are also funding our government? Funding special interests? Come on...

And everyone seems to be so gullable and believes that the candidates are "Going to create jobs", come on? How can a president create jobs?

Another proof of what is going on....they are lying to us....period.

Quote:
Do you know how intricate and complicated rigging an implosion is?
Yes, I most certainly do, my uncle used to do them....and yes, both those buildings, imploded...went right down from the center....folded like an accordian.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 02-08-2012 at 06:38 AM..

Old 02-08-2012, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The NWG is not a government at all but a collection of bankers and investors that have created the most efficient money machine ever. They have apparently rented most the politicians of the word and intimidated or killed the rest. We do not have a New World Government but a new world financial conglomerate with neither morals nor law.

Cremebrulee - Read "Vulture's Picnic" by Greg Palest for enough examples supporting your concerns to gag a maggot and frighten any individual hoping for real “Liberty and Justice for All.”
Greg, I had a thought and wanted to ask you, how do you think wall street comes into play in all of this? Remember all the loans that were given out, and the banks still had the nerve to continue to party and spend money, on the tax payers money? Do you think Wall street is also a part of this new world government?

Old 02-08-2012, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
The same corperations that are running your life now. the destruction of the middle class is just one part of what they are trying to do. The more poor working class people that there are the richer and more powerful the upper echlon will become. Why do you think that we are slowly losing our rights with each new president?
if you look back in history, when is the easiest time to control people? When, they are poor and hungry! People then, will do anything to feed they're families...we ain't seen nothing yet, this is just the start...

then they'll hit us with what we have to do...

Look at how poor people were when Hitler took over....

Old 02-08-2012, 06:40 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:

Apparently you missed my point. I was one of those million that watched as well. I don't believe in the "no plane" theory. But there are certain things in looking back that I do question. Regardless of what you or I believe, the fact of the matter is nearly 3,000 innocent civilians died that day in an absolute horrible event! But what is wrong with questioning the official report? I honestly don't think anybody will ever know the whole story. Look at the JFK assassination. There are still things coming out about that. And coming from a city where 2 well known political figures just took the fall for corruption, and bribery, tells me that there are shady people even within our government that will do things in order to meet their agenda, whatever it may be. As I've said, power can and does corrupt! And again a prime example is the Catholic Church and the massive cover up of pedophile priests within their ranks.

Look, I generally try to live my life to the fullest, and go to work every day and try to make the most of it, but I certainly don't believe everything that is fed to me by the media or some politician!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies