Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 01:37 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,363,125 times

Advertisements

I wonder if Kshe95girl or Subsound can tell us what Clinton meant when he talked about a new world order? or tell us what Bush meant when he said "we are going into a new world order if you like it or not"
Or what Kessinger meant when he talked about a new world order? or what he meant when he said "Obama had a good chance to usher in a new world order?" Or were all these leaders wearing tin foil hats?
You ran your mouths so come back and explain what these leaders meant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2012, 01:39 PM

3,457 posts, read 3,621,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Then, by accident, I came across this...and was wondering what your thoughts are on this?
The first 1 minute is full of lies , so I didn't sit through the rest.

It claims that Mexico, the US, and Canada have been "merged into one entity, erasing all borders."

that's a pretty blatant lie. Nothing else to see here.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:40 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,914,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
I wonder if Kshe95girl or Subsound can tell us what Clinton meant when he talked about a new world order? or tell us what Bush meant when he said "we are going into a new world order if you like it or not"
Or what Kessinger meant when he talked about a new world order? or what he meant when he said "Obama had a good chance to usher in a new world order?" Or were all these leaders wearing tin foil hats?
You ran your mouths so come back and explain what these leaders meant.
Think of the posters of whom you are requesting participate in critical thinking and discussion. Drive by hyperbole is more their style, not substance.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:42 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,686,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
If there was a new world governance _ I would have seen signs of good or even poor management of the planet - I have seen NONE - the NWO does not and will never exist - check out that stupid UN - they have no power what so ever...I would say we are pretty safe for now...unless the conspiracy people make us more crazy... The people that are attempting to be in charge are to damned stupid to conspire....YOU give them to much credit - these are bumbling idiots.
Check out Agenda 21, the UN global agenda -- and, yes, the US has signed on to it along with other countries.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:42 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,527,574 times
Yes, a world government has been in-creation for many years, slowly just like grandma stitches a quilt together, piece by piece. We have various powerbrokers speaking about it so don't let any of the supporters of the subversive-left affect you one bit with their naysaying/braying.

Psychopolitics which was perfected by the Russians in the early 1900s was common sense and yet genius. It sggested to take-over a country one had to patiently demoralize a few generations of the youth, to ultimately have a majority of its populace so lost in oinking at the pleasure-trough of life that they, as your video said wouldn't be paying attention to the dismantling of their country. BINGO....

Kissinger: Obama Will Create A New World Order - YouTube

Obama Calls For New World Order In Berlin - YouTube

George Bush New World Order - YouTube

The U.N. Deception (One World Dictatorship) - Full Length - YouTube

Old 02-06-2012, 01:46 PM

8,237 posts, read 13,510,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
The first 1 minute is full of lies , so I didn't sit through the rest.

It claims that Mexico, the US, and Canada have been "merged into one entity, erasing all borders."

that's a pretty blatant lie. Nothing else to see here.

Three words....

North American Union

Old 02-06-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Three words....

North American Union
my 3 word response:

Does not exist

Old 02-06-2012, 02:00 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,527,574 times
Quote:
my 3 word response:

Does not exist
No, not YET....but, is it in reality part of the agenda of the NWO crowd? of any crowd of powerbrokers??

Old 02-06-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
No, not YET....but, is it in reality part of the agenda of the NWO crowd? of any crowd of powerbrokers??
Ok, so I'll entertain the idea, for a minute --

who would this so called "NAU" or "NWO" benefit, and how?

Old 02-06-2012, 02:11 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,914,531 times
Quote:
Ok, so I'll entertain the idea, for a minute --

who would this so called "NAU" or "NWO" benefit, and how?
Canada News: Canada kept U.S. border talks under wraps: document - thestar.com

Quote:
The 14-page public relations document recommended that talks keep a “low public profile” in the months leading up to the announcement by Prime Minister Stephen Harper and U.S. President Barack Obama. At the same time, the government would secretly engage “stakeholders” — interested parties such as big business groups and others — in a way that respected “the confidentiality of the announcement.”

In advance, the government departments involved — including industry, foreign affairs, international trade and citizenship and immigration — were to “align supportive stakeholders to speak positively about the announcement,” according to the strategy prepared by Public Safety Minister Vic Toews’ officials.

WikiLeaks Exposes North American Integration Plot (http://thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/north-america-mainmenu-36/7336-wikileaks-exposes-north-american-integration-plot - broken link)

U.S. & Canada Agree to Common "Perimeter" (http://thenewamerican.com/index.php/world-mainmenu-26/north-america-mainmenu-36/6274-us-a-canada-agree-to-common-perimeter-biometric-tracking - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies