Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 06:58 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,069,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
That would a Christian Fundamentalists/Evangelicals dream come true.
Actually, it would be a Demotard dream come true too... given their equally authoratarian nature
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2012, 07:00 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,344,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Actually, it would be a Demotard dream come true too... given their equally authoratarian nature
Bull crap. The whole purpose behind funding the Gingrich candidacy is that he has promised a war with Iran if elected. Romney has more or less already agreed to go to war with Iran if elected.

Both sides are submitting to the military industrial complex, BOTH.

Don't make this one sided, anyone who knows anything knows Republicans want these wars.

Old 02-06-2012, 07:05 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,069,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Bull crap. The whole purpose behind funding the Gingrich candidacy is that he has promised a war with Iran if elected. Romney has more or less already agreed to go to war with Iran if elected.

Both sides are submitting to the military industrial complex, BOTH.

Don't make this one sided, anyone who knows anything knows Republicans want these wars.
I suggest you learn how to read since it is evident you do not know how...

My post says "too" indicating that both parties are authoritarian in nature

You know my posting history well enough to know I have an extremely low opinion of both parties these days

Old 02-06-2012, 07:13 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,344,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
I suggest you learn how to read since it is evident you do not know how...

My post says "too" indicating that both parties are authoritarian in nature

You know my posting history well enough to know I have an extremely low opinion of both parties these days
Yeah, hence the name demotards, and not a mention of Republicans.....

Old 02-07-2012, 11:03 AM

691 posts, read 2,155,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Your statement proves how little you understand about foreign affairs. Closing an embassy, and removing all personnel is a big deal internationally.
Of course it is a big deal. That is why countries don't close their embassy as soon as somebody throws a tomato at their car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies