Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 01:31 AM

1,013 posts, read 910,213 times

Advertisements

AnonOps Communications: #OpBlitzkrieg: #Anonymous strikes neo-Nazis

go to this website it is the official anon link to the public.

the debate here is neo-nazi links.

there are comments about ron paul being linked to these groups all over youtube.

but now.

its actually them supporting him not him supporting them.

nothing new actually. same thing with stormfront but whatever.

you can read the whole thing if you want.

there are many commenting disagreement with anon actions while some said way to go.

im part of the you can believe what you want camp

while the latter says to hell with them.

you can make up your own mind on this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 01:35 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen811 View Post
AnonOps Communications: #OpBlitzkrieg: #Anonymous strikes neo-Nazis

go to this website it is the official anon link to the public.

the debate here is neo-nazi links.

there are comments about ron paul being linked to these groups all over youtube.

but now.

its actually them supporting him not him supporting them.

nothing new actually. same thing with stormfront but whatever.

you can read the whole thing if you want.

there are many commenting disagreement with anon actions while some said way to go.

im part of the you can believe what you want camp

while the latter says to hell with them.

you can make up your own mind on this.
Were you high when you wrote this?

Old 02-07-2012, 01:36 AM

whats the problem? just informing you guys whats up

Old 02-07-2012, 01:37 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
trolling is not informing

Old 02-07-2012, 01:39 AM

how is that trolling exactly just want you guys to go to that website to debate them...

Old 02-07-2012, 01:39 AM

Quote:
whats the problem? just informing you guys whats up
Why should we care what an anonymous group of hackers thinks about neo-nazi's?

Old 02-07-2012, 01:40 AM

Quote:
how is that trolling exactly just want you guys to go to that website to debate them...
Why don't YOU go there and debate them.

I for one couldn't care less about anonymous or neo-nazi's.

This forum is not here for someone to post a link to a discussion forum on another website....

Old 02-07-2012, 01:42 AM

ahem its not about the neo-nazis

its about convincing them that people should be able to think what they want as long as they don't harm other people.

I just wanted more people to debate them instead of having them run wild committing crimes or what not for no real reason.

kinda for their and our own good man.

and this will be good for discussion

ps: I already put something up

Old 02-07-2012, 01:46 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
I don't even know what your point actually is? Isn't anyone allowed to support a candidate, regardless of their beliefs? Obviously the neo-nazi's think Ron Paul is more aligned with their political philosophy than any other candidate.

Lets see, they don't like Jews, and the rest of the Republican sit around all day kissing Israel's ass.

Lets see, they want to tighten up immigration laws, and bring back the relevance of Christianity, obviously the ACLU loving Democrats aren't going to get Neo-Nazi money.

So what, I bet there are plenty of communists groups that gave money to Obama in 2008. So what? You need to keep these things in proportion.

As for this website's assertions that neo-nazi's somehow created racism and anti-semitism after WWI. I hate to break it to you, but they were around far before WWI. Furthermore, most of the racist ideology that the Nazi's believed in came straight from Capitalist America. Even the eugenics practices of Nazi Germany were lifted from American Eugenics programs. We were the first country in the world to forcefully sterilize criminals and the insane.

That doesn't mean I like the neo-nazi types. The vast majority of them simply seem hateful and ignorant. I can't stand to listen to many of them jabber on about how much they hate this group or that group, without a supporting argument. Or about how the color of your skin instantly makes you better than everyone else. It's really kind of retarded.

Old 02-07-2012, 02:11 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,926,902 times
King Edward 1 of England despised jews.
This was in the 13th century.

To quote from the article
To finance his war to conquer Wales, Edward I taxed the Jewish moneylenders. When the Jews could no longer pay, they were accused of disloyalty. Edward decreed that the Jews were a threat to the country. All Jews were made to wear a yellow patch in the shape of a star, an idea Adolf Hitler would adopt 650 years later.
Over three hundred Jews were taken to the Tower of London and executed, while others were murdered in their homes. Finally in 1290, the King banished all Jews from the country.

Edward I - Biography on Bio.

Anti-semitism is nothing new.
I seem to recall the Romans having a bit of a spat with the jews at some point too,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
As for this website's assertions that neo-nazi's somehow created racism and anti-semitism after WWI. I hate to break it to you, but they were around far before WWI.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies