Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 06:57 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,258,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I am flattered that you may have detected signs of intelligence in some of my other posts. Thank you sincerely. My doubts about the Hawaiian BC is the delay in releasing it. I am now fairly confident that nothing useful will be discovered during this administration even if there is something to discover. If there is any real palpable evidence it will be held back until just before the November election. I have never been convinced either way. I have wanted to see something conclusive that could not have been coerced out of local officials by the administration. I have worked with government much of my life and I know that directives from the top are followed if a low level official wants to keep moving up (and keep their job). This has been the case in past administrations as well; Obama's is not unique.
Please don't feed the prog trolls. Let them have the thread to themselves since all they want is to have somebody keep it alive with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2012, 10:44 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Please don't feed the prog trolls. Let them have the thread to themselves since all they want is to have somebody keep it alive with them.
you're in luck oldboy, the birthers came back on their own

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ion-judge.html

by the way, have your opinion(s) changed on obama being eligible for POTUS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies