Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2012, 11:03 AM

3,064 posts, read 2,634,780 times

Advertisements

"LOS ANGELES (AP) — Officials at a Los Angeles school rocked by teacher sex abuse claims are investigating yet another allegation of misconduct, this one involving a teacher's aide in her 50s accused of sending love letters to an 11-year-old boy."
"The boys' mother told the Los Angeles Times newspaper that the aide, a woman in her 50s, sent at least three letters to her son in 2009, including one that read: "when you get close to me, even if you give me the chills I like that. Don't tell nobody about this!"
"The allegations come as school district administrators move to replace the entire staff at Miramonte Elementary School while the Los Angeles Unified School District investigates two teachers arrested last week."

Bet if you asked these parents, they'd be in favor of a Voucher System.

Report: US teacher's aide sent love letters to boy - Yahoo! News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2012, 01:14 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,456,579 times
Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Quote:
One of two girls who accused a second teacher at Miramonte Elementary School, currently undergoing an investigation after shocking charges against two teachers, has taken back her story.
L.A. Student Recants Accusations - The Daily Beast

Old 02-08-2012, 01:21 PM

37,097 posts, read 42,103,316 times
Mass hysteria.

People need to take things seriously, but not take everything as gospel.

Old 02-08-2012, 02:06 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,470,333 times
Default Another nutty Teacher gets caught---EWWWW

Aide allegedly sent love letters at troubled school - US news - Life - msnbc.com

Sending love letters to an 11 year old. That's just sick.

The mother of the fourth-grader told the Los Angeles Times that the aide, a woman the mother appeared to be in her 50s, sent at least three letters to her son in 2009, including one that read: "when you get close to me, even if you give me the chills I like that. Don't tell nobody about this!"

Plus she is a sucky teacher. Where does the school system dig up these people.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:34 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,268,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Aide allegedly sent love letters at troubled school - US news - Life - msnbc.com

Sending love letters to an 11 year old. That's just sick.

The mother of the fourth-grader told the Los Angeles Times that the aide, a woman the mother appeared to be in her 50s, sent at least three letters to her son in 2009, including one that read: "when you get close to me, even if you give me the chills I like that. Don't tell nobody about this!"

Plus she is a sucky teacher. Where does the school system dig up these people.
And you have to wonder if any of these pedophiles make it back to kids for employment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies