Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 08:33 AM

665 posts, read 1,243,456 times

Advertisements

90% of Blacks voted for John Kerry
90% of Blacks voted for Bill Clinton(Twice)
but since 93% of Blacks voted for Obama

White republicans claim racism

because most blacks voted for Obama
but was it racism when they voted for Kerry and Clinton.

also is the Democratic Primary of 2004 most black people voted for John Kerry over Al sharpton.

so explain to me how AA's are racist when was the last time white males voted over 50% for a non white male canidate.

Old 02-21-2012, 08:36 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptug101 View Post

also is the Democratic Primary of 2004 most black people voted for John Kerry over Al sharpton.

so explain to me how AA's are racist when was the last time white males voted over 50% for a non white male canidate.
They are always looking for ways to justify what they feel. So even though you posted these facts the right wing that has taking over the GOP will insist that their racism is OK and valid because blacks voting for Obama is racist.

Old 02-21-2012, 08:38 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,602,012 times
Well, if AA's are racist for voting for Obama then I guess all the Anglos have been racist for a long, long time..lol
It's just politics at it's ugliest. Grasping for straws. Gasping for breath, anyone who says this are just desperate, that's all.
I'm sure you wouldn't have the same results with a AA republican candidate. No Way!

Old 02-21-2012, 08:59 AM

994 posts, read 724,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
They are always looking for ways to justify what they feel. So even though you posted these facts the right wing that has taking over the GOP will insist that their racism is OK and valid because blacks voting for Obama is racist.
Uh...No. Try again:

A July 18–21, 2008, NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll showed that 20% of African American registered voters and 8% of white registered voters considered race the single most important factor when voting (margin of error was ±3.1%). This percentage increased in both groups from previous polls.[

Old 02-21-2012, 09:00 AM

3,417 posts, read 3,072,513 times
Quote:

Because it easy for republicans to justify why obama beat them in the election and why it will be a reason if obama wins in November. Race is a very easy to bring up in politics especially when the President is black.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:13 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,387,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
No, your post proves that you view African Americans as inferior.

Blacks ARE inferior if they vote Democratic. How about doing something for yourself for once in your life?

In some states they tried to remove the "R" and "D" from the candidates name. This was overturned by the courts because they assumed blacks would vote for the wrong candidate if they had to actually learn about the issues and their analysis did not automatically point to the "D"emocrat.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:15 AM

3,457 posts, read 3,622,568 times
Quote:

what in the hell are you talking about?

Old 02-21-2012, 09:16 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times
LOL. If I posted that 90% of white folks voted for Bush and Juan McCain you lefties would say well that shows that white folks aren't very smart and yuck it on up. Thanks for proving your hypocrisy. It's just too easy sometimes.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:37 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,922,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Blacks ARE inferior if they vote Democratic. How about doing something for yourself for once in your life?

In some states they tried to remove the "R" and "D" from the candidates name. This was overturned by the courts because they assumed blacks would vote for the wrong candidate if they had to actually learn about the issues and their analysis did not automatically point to the "D"emocrat.
so the only way a black person is not inferior, is if they vote republican, right?

Old 02-21-2012, 10:12 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post

I made myself a bowl of cereal this morning. Does that count?

Thank God for the internet. I love seeing all this E-bigmouthing that you simply can't hear anywhere else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies