Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 06:55 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Haha, you mean when you LIED and said that you didnt discuss passing of bills

Clearly I didnt lie because you DID talk about bills that were signed.

You did LIE PG as usual now your selectively reposting comments to suite your LIE. Where did I say anything about the bill would not have been signed if not for Nancy Reagan. I said I didn't say anything about Promoting a bill, that the Dare Program was started in 81' AFTER you claimed thats why Mrs. Reagan was promoting the Dare program. The bill wasn't passed until 86'. Back up your LIE or stop hijacking the thread and get back to the topic. I'll wait for you to come back with the next lie to cover your first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2012, 06:57 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I don't know what this has to do with Romney. Nor do I understand why the fake outrage. Every First Ladies project has cost the tax payers. The Health and Wellness program was also done back in 1990. Why the issue now?
Ummm I don't know...you tell me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Kids getting a school bus ride to meet the American first lady personally is a waste of money..Quarter Billionaire hides money in offshore tax shelters, COOL!! We get it conservatives. We get it.

Old 02-08-2012, 06:59 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
LIE. Bush went HOME and Camp David, neither location cost the taxpayer additional expenses nor were they vacations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Oh really, so flying air force 1 and having to transport secret service there,pay rent for them along with coordinate with local police is done via the gratis system? And yes they were vacations no matter how you want to perceive it.
Not to mention extra communications equipment at both locales. I do think the POTUS is on call 24/7, and these were "working vacations" at best. The same goes for Obama.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:01 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
You did LIE PG as usual now your selectively reposting comments to suite your LIE. Where did I say anything about the bill would not have been signed if not for Nancy Reagan.
Wait, you mean through all of this babbling blame on Nancy Reagan, you are now admitting that you have nothing of substance to validate your claim?
Quote:
Back up your LIE or stop hijacking the thread and get back to the topic. I'll wait for you to come back with the next lie to cover your first.
What did I lie about? Your babbling nonsense of Nancy being responsible for billion+ in federal spending? I had absolutely nothing to do with it.. You did that all by yourself.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Ummm I don't know...you tell me...
Black is having difficulty following her own postings let alone what other people had to say.
Quote:
I don't know what this has to do with Romney. Nor do I understand why the fake outrage. Every First Ladies project has cost the tax payers. The Health and Wellness program was also done back in 1990. Why the issue now?
Thats funny because I dont know what this has to do with Reagan, but that hasnt stopped you from deflecting onto them either.

btw, the issue here isnt so much the cost, the issue is the need to bring in 10,000 students. Why stop there? When will you say its too many? 100,000? 1,000,000? Couldnt the same image have been created with a few hundred?

Old 02-08-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Wait, you mean through all of this babbling blame on Nancy Reagan, you are now admitting that you have nothing of substance to validate your claim?

What did I lie about? Your babbling nonsense of Nancy being responsible for billion+ in federal spending? I had absolutely nothing to do with it.. You did that all by yourself.

So as usual YOU can't back up your lie. Instead you chose to hijack a thread by LYING and when called on it, you move onto your signiture spin deflection move. Priceless. And to top it off, YET another LIE. Wow.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
So as usual YOU can't back up your lie. Instead you chose to hijack a thread by LYING and when called on it, you move onto your signiture spin deflection move. Priceless. And to top it off, YET another LIE. Wow.
You arent making any sense today, have you taken your medication? What lie of mine are you trying to substantiate took place? Since you have accused me multiple times of lying, I'd expect multiple responses.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Black is having difficulty following her own postings let alone what other people had to say.

Not at all I follow my posting just fine. I can even keep up even you insert yourself by lying to hijack the thread
Thats funny because I dont know what this has to do with Reagan, but that hasnt stopped you from deflecting onto them either.

btw, the issue here isnt so much the cost, the issue is the need to bring in 10,000 students. Why stop there? When will you say its too many? 100,000? 1,000,000? Couldnt the same image have been created with a few hundred?
Maybe maybe not. This program apparently focuses on the children in that area. Should only ONE school be allowed to attend? What about the other children? Why the outrage about anything Mrs. Obama do concerning the national program she chose, when there wasn't the same scrutiny with any of the other first ladies? Again I ask, did everyone sleep through the Dare Programs, their rallys? Nancy's PSA? Televison appearances? Why is this an issue?

Old 02-08-2012, 07:12 PM

Quote:
You arent making any sense today, have you taken your medication? What lie of mine are you trying to substantiate took place? Since you have accused me multiple times of lying, I'd expect multiple responses.

You've lied so much in this thread you don't even remember. Where did I say the drug enforcement bill wouldn't have been signed if not for Nancy Reagan. Start with that lie and the others should fall into place.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Maybe maybe not. This program apparently focuses on the children in that area. Should only ONE school be allowed to attend? What about the other children? Why the outrage about anything Mrs. Obama do concerning the national program she chose, when there wasn't the same scrutiny with any of the other first ladies? Again I ask, did everyone sleep through the Dare Programs, their rallys? Nancy's PSA? Televison appearances? Why is this an issue?
There goes your accusation that I lied once again.. Where is the lies black?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies