Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 07:15 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
You've lied so much in this thread you don't even remember. Where did I say the drug enforcement bill wouldn't have been signed if not for Nancy Reagan. Start with that lie and the others should fall into place.
Quote:
President Reagan signed a bill starting Ms. Reagans project off with $1.7 billion.
Boy, that claim was easy to show that you DID blame Ms Reagan for spending $1.7B
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2012, 07:15 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
There goes your accusation that I lied once again.. Where is the lies black?

Put the pipe down PG and show me where I indicated Nancy was responsible for the signing of the bill. You can't back up your LIE. Thanks for proving once again this is how you hijack a thread.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Boy, that claim was easy to show that you DID blame Ms Reagan for spending $1.7B

Where is it? I blamed her? Where? You couldn't even back up your lie with a lie correctly. Your slipping PG, slipping I tell ya.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Put the pipe down PG and show me where I indicated Nancy was responsible for the signing of the bill. You can't back up your LIE. Thanks for proving once again this is how you hijack a thread.
Stop lying about what I said because I never claimed that you said nancy signed the bill, lets recap what I actually DID said
Quote:
What do you have to show that the Anti Drug Abuse Act wouldnt have been passed into law had it not been for Nancy Reagan?
YOU made the claim, wait, let me quote you just so you dont say something stupid again
Quote:
President Reagan signed a bill starting Ms. Reagans project off with $1.7 billion.
Now I ask you again, what do you have to show that Mr Reagan wasnt out promoting a bill that would have been passed through Congress without her? If you are going to say, wait, let me quote you again
Quote:
Seriously did you sleep during Nancy Reagans say no to drugs drive?
Then provide something of substance to show that Nancy pushed the spending to take place

Old 02-08-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Stop lying about what I said because I never claimed that you said nancy signed the bill, lets recap what I actually DID said

YOU made the claim, wait, let me quote you just so you dont say something stupid again

Now I ask you again, what do you have to show that Mr Reagan wasnt out promoting a bill that would have been passed through Congress without her? If you are going to say, wait, let me quote you again

LIE. This is what you said
Quote:
Um, Nancy promoted bills passed by CONGRESS. Nice try but not even close to the same thing.
This was my response to you
Quote:
What? Oh I forgot who I was replying too. Where did I say anything about Nancy promoting bills? The Dare Program was Nancy Reagans project the same as the same as the Health and Fitness was Bush Sr. Project which he appointed to Arnold Schwartzenegger, the same program that Michelle Obama has revived.

The complaint is Michelle using the kids as a photo op and wasting tax payer money. How in the heck is this any different from the other first ladies projects. One of THE MOST EXPENSIVE to the tax payers was Nancy Reagans Dare Program. Geesh, you were actually trying to spin that?
Then You came back with this history altering attempt
Quote:
Yeah, you clearly forgot who you were replying to, or maybe you forgot what you said

Nancy Reagan was promoting CONGRESSIONAL BILLS ALREADY PASSED, with spending that would take place, EVEN IF SHE WAS DEAD.

Not even close to the same. I give you a D-. I might raise this to a C- if you can tell me what Regan has to do with the Obama photo op, or are you just trying to deflect as usual?

This was my response at your attempt to change history
Quote:
Nah, you can keep your so called grading system, apparently you need it to learn a little history instead of attempting to change it.

Nancy began the program in 1981 and began touring around the country. The bill was not passed until 1986.

The Dare Program was Nancy Reagans project the same as the Health and Fitness was Bush Sr. Project which he appointed to Arnold Schwartzenegger, the same program that Michelle Obama has revived.

The complaint is Michelle using the kids as a photo op and wasting tax payer money. How in the heck is this any different from the other first ladies projects. One of THE MOST EXPENSIVE to the tax payers was Nancy Reagans Dare Program. Geesh, you were actually trying to spin that?
Then You went all out with the deflection, twisting and altering of history.
Quote:
Actually YOU are the one who needs the history lesson, unless you think the Anti Drug Abuse Act wouldnt have been signed into law had it not been for Nancy Reagan. Do you have anything at all to support this bs you ar trying to spin?
Quote:
You just can't stop spining and LYING about what was said. Not surprise at all considering this is your pattern. You provide the support of your lie.

Nancy focus on drug education and the National attention on the drug war is what pushed the bill to be signed into law. Nancy herself stated that this is was a personal victory. No matter how much you would like to deflect from the point made, $200 million was allocated to drug education alone. Because of Nancy Reagans efforts, the Dare program continues to be funded in schools even today.

Back to the point, First ladies projects will always cost the tax payers. Do you honestly believe GWB Jr. thought of "No Child Left Behind" on his own or do you think Mrs. Bush may have nudged him a bit?
You didn't want to get back to the OP which is the Current first lady platform, you wanted me to back up your LIE.
Quote:
No, not back to the point, you hijacked the thread, and now I'm asking you to validate your hijacking.

What do you have to show that the Anti Drug Abuse Act wouldnt have been passed into law had it not been for Nancy Reagan?
Then provide something of substance to show that Nancy pushed the spending to take place
You still have YET to show me where did I say if it had not been for Nancy Reagan the Anti drug abuse act wouldn't have been passe dinto law. YOU have YET to provide anything of substance. Only attempts at altering history and twisting statements into LIES to hijack this thread.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:
YOU have YET to provide anything of substance. Only attempts at altering history and twisting statements into LIES to hijack this thread.
You mean like you calling me a lier for saying
Quote:
Um, Nancy promoted bills passed by CONGRESS. Nice try but not even close to the same thing.
Um, Nancy did promote the bill passed by Congress, thats not even close to a lie It was passed into law Oct 27th, 1986
Quote:
You still have YET to show me where did I say if it had not been for Nancy Reagan the Anti drug abuse act wouldn't have been passed into law.
If you arent creditng Ms Reagan for helping to pass these laws, then why the need to point out how she began touring the country 5 years prior to its passage into law
Quote:
Nancy began the program in 1981 and began touring around the country. The bill was not passed until 1986.
And if she she had nothign to do with and why the hell did you call it her project?
Quote:
You flip flopped all on the same thread from Nancy Reagan spent $1.7B, to Nancy Reagan had nothing to do with the law being passed.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
You mean like you claiming I lied when I said

Um, Nancy did promote the bill passed by Congress, thats not even close to a lie It was passed into law Oct 27th, 1986

There you go with the selective again. Thats not what I called your LIE and you know it, but as usual you just can't stop spinning hence you back yourself into a LIE.

If you arent creditng Ms Reagan for helping to pass these laws, then why the need to point out how she began touring the country 5 years prior to its passage into law
Crediting and claiming something wouldn't be done without a person is two different things. But of course the fact that your subliminal reading turns into a LIE everytime. Why is it hard for you to be truthful in a discussion without twisting what someone says?

And if she she had nothign to do with and why the hell did you call it her project?
Where did I say she had nothing to do with the bill. There you go again. You are really getting desperate and careless. "Say No & DARE" program WAS Mrs. Reagan's project of which portions of the 1.7B went to fund it. Your desperate dishonesty has gone from hilarious to pathetic.
You flip flopped all on the same thread from Nancy Reagan spent $1.7B, to Nancy Reagan had nothing to do with the law being passed.
Where did I flip flop on anything? Where did I type she had nothing to do with the bill? Go back and find the post. Don't embellish, don't lie, don't twist, find the actual post where I stated any of the LIES you've posted above.
Where did I say she spent 1.7B,

The Dare program is still going strong today. So how is Mrs. Reagans Project not the same as the previous and current first ladies?
You've gone from injecting yourself into a discussion using lies to hijack a thread to actually making me feel really sorry for you. You continue to attribute comments to me, but have yet to provide the comments you claim I made. You can't even sneak a LIE in anymore. smh

Old 02-08-2012, 08:49 PM

Here you denied saying she had nothing to do with the bill
Quote:
Where did I type she had nothing to do with the bill?

Here you denied saying she did have something to do with it
Quote:
You still have YET to show me where did I say if it had not been for Nancy Reagan the Anti drug abuse act wouldn't have been passe dinto law.
And then you went on to quote

Nancy Reagan considered it a personal victory.

Why would it be a personal victory if she didnt help push it through?
Will you make up your mind and stop flip flopping?
Quote:
Where did I say she spent 1.7B,
You attributed the spending to HER PROJECT,
Quote:
and then one again, you quoted

I'm done arguing with someone who cant even read what they key. Its like having a discussion with my child who has chocolate all over their face, a half eaten cookie in their hand, and they tell you they didnt eat the cookies.

You can now have the last word of denial but I very clearly quoted your postings here for others to see.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Here you denied saying she had nothing to do with the bill

Here you denied saying she did have something to do with it
Will you make up your mind and stop flip flopping?
You attributed the spending to HER PROJECT,

and then quoted

Do you even read what you key?

I'm done arguing with someone who cant even read what they key. Its like having a discussion with my child who has chocolate all over their face, a half eaten cookie in their hand, and they tell you they arent eating cookies.

You can now have the last word of denial but I very clearly quoted your postings here for others to see.

SMH...Where did I say Nancy Reagan had nothing to do with the Bill. I'm still waiting. I'm not arguing I'm actually laughing at the under medicated on the computer making up lies hoping no one would notice.

You have YET to backup any of your lies, all you've done was reposted what I stated and spinning them into a lie to make it appear as if your right. You should know by now PG, your lies will never be the last word. Lie, spin, twist is all your good for and its been shown once again. Where did I say Nancy Reagan had nothing to do with the Bill? Where did I blame Nancy Reagan for spending? Where did I say you lied about stating Nancy Promoted a bill? You've made all of these claims but can't back it up. Poor thing.

Let me know when you've figured out how to back up your lies.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:59 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Seriously did you sleep during Nancy Reagans say no to drugs drive?

Better yet during Bush I who had the very same program.

George Bush: Statement on the Appointment of Arnold Schwarzenegger as Chairman of the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports
I need a link that talks about how many thousand kids were bused in for that one. Do you have one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies