Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2012, 06:49 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times

Advertisements

and of course, another War on women concerning the mandate that church owned hospitals provide insurance coverage to their employees for contraceptives, the republi-pukes invited not ONE SINGLE WOMAN to testify.

Democratic Women Boycott House Contraception Hearing After Republicans Prevent Women From Testifying | ThinkProgress

Yes, an all male panel deciding on women's health rights. They even disallowed a young woman from testifying saying that "she didn't have the experience" necessary.

Of course she did:
http://democrats.oversight.house.gov...ndra_Fluke.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2012, 06:53 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
and of course, another War on women concerning the mandate that church owned hospitals provide insurance coverage to their employees for contraceptives, the republi-pukes invited not ONE SINGLE WOMAN to testify.

Democratic Women Boycott House Contraception Hearing After Republicans Prevent Women From Testifying | ThinkProgress

Yes, an all male panel deciding on women's health rights. They even disallowed a young woman from testifying saying that "she didn't have the experience" necessary.

Of course she did:
I saw that earlier today.
How patriarchal, not to mention patronizing.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:54 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Herp derp.
You know, I could simply reign all over your estrogen based parade.

I wouldn't do that. I'm not interested in that. Why, you ask? Because I'm all for the empowerment of women.

I don't care if gain more power. They've shown over time they been good stewards of that power.

What I care about is false outrage and a ridiculous nonsense spewed by the few outspoken women who don't seem to care what other women who have achieved more than them care bout.

You see Dr. Crowley as a problem because you don't agree with her. I see her as another educated opinion.

You're not about women's rights. You're about a certain woman's right depending on if you agree with them politically.

Bwahahah.. laughing at the superior intellect.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
No, you're solely responsible for that one...
Yeah, when you have to resort to changing the words in other folks posts around to make yourself feel better, you're done.
Not that you ever had a leg to stand on anyway.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
You know, I could simply reign all over your estrogen based parade.

I wouldn't do that. I'm not interested in that. Why, you ask? Because I'm all for the empowerment of women.

I don't care if gain more power. They've shown over time they been good stewards of that power.

What I care about is false outrage and a ridiculous nonsense spewed by the few outspoken women who don't seem to care what other women who have achieved more than them care bout.

You see Dr. Crowley as a problem because you don't agree with her. I see her as another educated opinion.

You're not about women's rights. You're about a certain woman's right depending on if you agree with them politically.

Bwahahah.. laughing at the superior intellect.
You have no idea what you're about, however, I have a pretty good clue.
Superior intellect?
You have to resort to changing other peoples posts, thats something a 12yo does.
Please, child.

Old 02-16-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
You have no idea what you're about, however, I have a pretty good clue.
Superior intellect?
You have to resort to changing other peoples posts, thats something a 12yo does.
Please, child.
I could explain to you how you're simply a 1 or 0. I could go into male and female or pluses and minuses rant but you'd have a hard time comprehending any of that.

Your sole purpose as a complex bacteria is to consume and reproduce.

You have no other purpose.

This is where superior intellect interjects.

You're basically worthless on the cosmic scale.

You're simply a 1 or 0.

Your sexual importance is approximately 50% in a zero sum game.

Old 02-16-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
I could explain to you how you're simply a 1 or 0. I could go into male and female or pluses and minuses rant but you'd have a hard time comprehending any of that.

Your sole purpose as a complex bacteria is to consume and reproduce.

You have no other purpose.

This is where superior intellect interjects.

You're basically worthless on the cosmic scale.

You're simply a 1 or 0.

Your sexual importance is approximately 50% in a zero sum game.
Spoken like a true nerd.
Your cute little theory has never been proven, deep down, you already know that, dont you?
Get out of your mamas basement, bless your heart.
You might want to meander over to the relationships forum, I'm sure you need the practice.
Oh, that binary code thing?
Lose it, its just another thing that makes you appear socially awkward.

Old 02-16-2012, 07:13 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post

Of course she did:
The Repubs are opening up a big pile of trouble for themselves with this agenda. Don't you think it will be fun to watch all the upcoming backtracking.

Old 02-16-2012, 07:13 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Finally someone has figured it out - that womans rights - or what used to be a sincere attempt to ensure those rights is a movement that has gotten rotten -
Crock of dung alert. If someone printed themselves a license claiming themselves a feminist it has as much credibility with me as a noun christian refusing to walk their talk.

Quote:
The tacit policy these days is woman hate - hate of the female - hate of motherhood...
Pre existing condition that hastened the feminist movement.

Quote:
woman USED to be a privledged protected class
False. Statues were a protected class. All others target practice, beast of burden, and pawns on a chessboard to manipulate the masses with by proxy. Keep beating up the gas attendant for the price of gas and you'll never see the guy on a yacht price fixing from remote control.

Quote:
..now they are stomped on just like the powers that be abuse the males -
Sure. That's reality. That's the real evil. Evil inflicts itself on mankind and womankind equally. Both deserve the right to say no to evil and both deserve the right to self defense.

Quote:
The dignity of woman has been stolen...and the freedom that was theirs has been taken away
I'm free to wear ear muffs in the pews, or outright walk out. I'm free to tell weasels to step off my porch. For now, but why is it so that our constitutional basis would be overridden by professional predators abusing the definition of rights to it's opposite meaning? The actual dignity of women is beyond the covetous grasp of men because the harder they try to steal it, the more they diminish it's true value on earth, the more they lose sight of themselves. Harming my half of the species trying to control or own is an act of self destruction. We are a gift from your maker abused by too many. We can be revoked and y'all can imagine your lives without us.

Quote:
The whole gay phenomena that is so politically supported is actual woman hate - we have males now who like in the animal kingdon MIMIC real females because THEy have stolen womans rights....and no one noticed..
This is really too desperate. You're looking for evidence to support your own prejudice aiding and abetting the deflection of accountability.

Gays don't hate me. They hate demented fundies messing with their lives.

Gay hate from fundie women is about insecure biddies fearful of another competitor man stealing because it's how they were raised to be prostitutes and prey. Gay hate from men is an entirely different animal. As for the rest of the mystery- if a man can't tell the difference between a real woman and a transvestite cartoon, that's all about his ignorance of what real women are, and have ever been, in plain sight. I am in no way threatened by gays or transvestites existing, because they're doing me a favor ridding me of suffering fools. Somehow, a transvestite posing as rambo doesn't in any way confuse me since I made myself a student of the fuller definition of manhood. Not the johnny come lately smarm wagging his wallet in my face expecting me to jump into his lap.

Men cannot be stolen. They can be deluded surely as any woman can be. Surely as any clergy can be. When they invest their values in all the wrong things and sicken themselves- all self inflicted wounds. When they invest (themselves- time, energy, attention) in things worthy of value, his life is rich and full no matter the tokens in his pocket. They give freely or manipulatively, and reap the rewards of what it is they've sown. Sow thuggery, expect a conniving treacherous wife or a dead saint. Sow treachery, expect to be surrounded by thieves and liars. Sow respect and appreciation, expect to meet your equal.

As for stealing, tying the hands of ANY human being behind their back when they're attempting to sweep their own porch is an abuse of proper religion and governance. Doesn't matter who that human being is. It doesn't belong in America.

Old 02-16-2012, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Spoken like a true nerd.
Your cute little theory has never been proven, deep down, you already know that, dont you?
Get out of your mamas basement, bless your heart.
You might want to meander over to the relationships forum, I'm sure you need the practice.
Oh, that binary code thing?
Lose it, its just another thing that makes you appear socially awkward.
If a super computer can interpret everything you do as a one or a zero why do you think you're somehow indifferent to that?

It will absolutely screw up your world if I also threw in males and females in that equation.

I'm not worried about my interaction with females, they're easy. They're just as easy as men.

What you need to understand is that you're a light wave. An electromagnetic radiation wave.

Waves have troughs and peaks(pluses and minuses).

I don't care if you understand now or later, eventually you'll have no other option.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies