Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2012, 04:11 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Listen to Arpaio at 42 seconds.
So he lied. Surprised?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 04:53 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
All us anti-establishment types best shut the****, as HD, wrecker, Arus, etc have been warning us. Coming to a theater near you. Bow to his holiness or else.

Moroccan gets 3 years for anti-king video
News from The Associated Press (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_MOROCCO_PROTESTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE= DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-02-14-14-50-59 - broken link)

Old 02-14-2012, 05:06 PM

802 posts, read 563,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Because they did not win.
Nope. Obama's eligibility issue happened before he was elected.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:07 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
All us anti-establishment types best shut the****, as HD, wrecker, Arus, etc have been warning us.
when have i ever told you, or anyone on this forum, to "shut the****" ? please, point it out.

believe it or not claud but i'm a huge first amendment fan and have in the past donated work for legal defense funds for those whose rights i have felt were being violated.

i would give my life protecting your right to babble paranoid conspiracy theories........ and my right to call BS on them.

( morocco claud? really? )

Old 02-14-2012, 05:10 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,392,657 times
Quote:
This is extremely extraordinary that patriotic Americans are so concerned about Article 2 Section 1 that they would personally take the time to sign their names to a petition in support of Sheriff Joe Arpiao's investigation on Barack Obama who has subverted Article 2 Section 1. I would have to say that this collection of petitions is probably just a fraction of the support he has in this endeavor that has been going on since August. On March 1 he will call a press conference and release his findings from the patriotic time consuming investigation by his multiple well qualified investigators and attorneys. There must be tons of evidence he has collected that will finally reveal Obama's shady elusive past. Here is the press conference of him receiving the petitions delivered to him today.

Sheriff Joe Receives Petitions - YouTube
Sheriff Arpaio wears pink frilly panties under his suits.

Obama was born in Kenya, communicates with aliens, is a secret Muslim underwear bomber who hates America so much, he put up with the aggrevation of being elected its leader. He plans to force Hawaii to secede in his second term, re-establish the monarchy and declare himself king upon completion of his second term, and institute a kapu system under which all Republicans will be forced to wear a scarlet R on their forehead.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:18 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
All us anti-establishment types best shut the****, as HD, wrecker, Arus, etc have been warning us.
There you go getting all paranoid and goofy again. We don't went you shut up. Where would we go then for our fix of Birther tears and epic Birther fail?

We want you to keep it up. We want you to keep trying to raise the profile of Birther idiocy within the ranks of the right-wing as high as you can. We want you to keep getting your hopes up with every new stupid Birther strategy only to crash and burn again and again and again. The Georgia fail was delicious. Every time Orly Taitz enters a courtroom it's like watching a new political farce by Samuel Beckett. The Arpaio "press conference" promises to be a grand event.

We cannot wait!!!

We want you to keep getting caught lying. We want you to keep embarrassing the Republican candidates by showing up at their events like a fart in an elevator. We want to have you to point at when people ask why we believe the conservative movement in this country has been hijacked by foaming and irrational nutburgers.

Birthers are the gift that keeps on giving.

We like you just the way you are.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:26 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Nope. Obama's eligibility issue happened before he was elected.
And would have died immediately had he lost.

Had Jesse Jackson or Alan Keyes been elected... or even have been serious candidates like Obama turned out to be... you and your fellows in the white sheets would have found some equally wacky, idiotic and futile theories with which to foam and whine and spin in the effort to make an end run around the Constitution and return the presidency to the "right kind of person."

Old 02-14-2012, 05:32 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
do you believe a non-anglo saxon can be considered a "natural born citizen"?
steve skipped over this question.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:40 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
when have i ever told you, or anyone on this forum, to "shut the****" ? please, point it out.

believe it or not claud but i'm a huge first amendment fan and have in the past donated work for legal defense funds for those whose rights i have felt were being violated.

i would give my life protecting your right to babble paranoid conspiracy theories........ and my right to call BS on them.

( morocco claud? really? )
Truth teams? Morrocco is a vision of thing to come if this dufus retains his throne. You think you will be immune? Assuming your not an insider, your turn will come.
Truth Team — Barack Obama

Old 02-14-2012, 05:41 PM

588 posts, read 1,014,597 times
Wait, people are still birthers???

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies