Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 12:01 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Little girls and boys begin developing before the age of 12. So the appropriate thing to do is to discuss that development BEFORE it begins.
I agree with that but do you want your kids "taught" the way they are doing in these tapes? Plus kids develop at different stages, one kid can be more mature than another. Schools put them all in a box and treat them all the same way when it comes to emotions.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:04 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
The Right Scoop is wrong. Nice way to take stuff out of context.

Hey, none of that was available in my eighth grade health class. I feel cheated!
I'll bet you do feel cheated for missing all those things in your teens.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:04 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,638,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I guess PP is a haven for pervs and pedophiles. What sick mind thinks up these lessons. It goes far beyond learning about the body. It looks like an perv adult party game.
Indeed. Check out this Planned Parenthood Video for teens, entitled, "Take Care Down There," where a young gal drops her pants (below the camera) and asks several male and female friends what they see down there. Then, with her pants still down, in comes an older man (looks like a teacher or counselor) and joins in on the conversation with the partially clothed girl while putting his arm around her. (I guess we are supposed to feel reassured that there is a disclaimer at the start of the video that says it is for "mature" teens. - I guess mature teens are appropriate for pedophiles and exhibitionism.)

Planned Parenthood, Take Care Down There

There's a whole lot more "interesting" links provided by PP on their Teen Education site, including the infamous "Go Ask Alice" site that can help clear up information on important topics like beastiality, S & M, Fisting, Scatting (eating feces - for those prudes out there who haven't ventured there ), and lots more.

Sexual and Reproductive Health | Go Ask Alice!

For Teens - Planned Parenthood - North Florida

Go ahead and browse the links, if you can stomach it. This is what your children are being taught. Not exactly the basics of the birds and the bees anymore. Is THIS really where you want your tax dollars going; not to mention your children being taught this in a light hearted way?

Old 02-15-2012, 12:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Little girls and boys begin developing before the age of 12. So the appropriate thing to do is to discuss that development BEFORE it begins.
Who do you think should be the ones or one to do that discussing? I am pretty sure you think it should be someone from outside the home. That is ok since many people shirk that duty of parents.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Hey, none of that was available in my eighth grade health class. I feel cheated!
I feel lucky I wasn't exposed Fisting? I just found out about that about 5 years ago. Sounds horrid and like rape. No thanks. I would do just fine if I never learned about it. Yuck.

Since when has sex become so ugly and violent focused? No wonder we have kids who are so messed up about the opposite sex.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:14 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
I feel lucky I wasn't exposed Fisting? I just found out about that about 5 years ago. Sounds horrid and like rape. No thanks. I would do just fine if I never learned about it. Yuck.

Since when has sex become so ugly and violent focused? No wonder we have kids who are so messed up about the opposite sex.
"fisting"...the last gasp those beaten in debate.

It is the "hitler" of sex threads.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Indeed. Check out this Planned Parenthood Video for teens, entitled, "Take Care Down There," where a young gal drops her pants (below the camera) and asks several male and female friends what they see down there. Then, with her pants still down, in comes an older man (looks like a teacher or counselor) and joins in on the conversation with the partially clothed girl while putting his arm around her. (I guess we are supposed to feel reassured that there is a disclaimer at the start of the video that says it is for "mature" teens. - I guess mature teens are appropriate for pedophiles and exhibitionism.)

Planned Parenthood, Take Care Down There

There's a whole lot more "interesting" links provided by PP on their Teen Education site, including the infamous "Go Ask Alice" site that can help clear up information on important topics like beastiality, S & M, Fisting, Scatting (eating feces - for those prudes out there who haven't ventured there ), and lots more.

Sexual and Reproductive Health | Go Ask Alice!

For Teens - Planned Parenthood - North Florida

Go ahead and browse the links, if you can stomach it. This is what your children are being taught. Not exactly the basics of the birds and the bees anymore. Is THIS really where you want your tax dollars going; not to mention your children being taught this in a light hearted way?
So at what point can we take PP to court for being pedophiles for the government? Even these kids in the videos are victims of it under the guise of education. Most pervs are locked up for such things.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
"fisting"...the last gasp those beaten in debate.

It is the "hitler" of sex threads.
I usually try to skip over those threads. Yuck. This is being taught?

Old 02-15-2012, 12:29 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
So at what point can we take PP to court for being pedophiles for the government? Even these kids in the videos are victims of it under the guise of education. Most pervs are locked up for such things.
Except there's nothing about the described video that's pedophilia.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:32 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,638,810 times
Quote:
I usually try to skip over those threads. Yuck. This is being taught?
It is yucky and most people really don't want to read or talk about these things. But, they are being taught to our kids. I think those adults who are into this stuff and are attracted to kids count on the rest of us to turn away and not talk about it because it is so distasteful and crudely presented. And so it goes on and tax dollars continue to support it and our children (especially those who do not have a strong family support system) continue to get corrupted by it. But, if parents can put aside their discomfort with it, stop living in denial and face up to the bully perverts who nastily defend this stuff as "normal" we can win the battle that is being fought for our children.

I recommend a great, informative, easy read book by a physician who actually worked in a University Health Clinic and exposes the lies and misinformation being given out to our young people and is doing damage to their reproductive health. The book is called, "Unprotected" by Miriam Grossman, M.D. She also wrote another must-read book called, "You're Teaching My Child What? A Physician Exposes the Lies of Sex Ed and How They Harm Your Child." You can read very informative customer reviews at Amazon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies