Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 11:26 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,023,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Same thing I was thinking. I'm looking at the statistics on those links and finding nothing collating to the OP. I agree, it looks like another failed right wing "bash Obama" thread.
Understandably, when a certain political party is backed into a corner (which they painted themselves into I might add) and everyting they relied upon to run a campaign on is threatened, the rhetoric spins on overdrive. When the social wedge issues do not take hold for long, the spin machine works overtime spitting out propaganda so rapidly that all that is left is whatever is at the bottom of the barrel. You must feel kind of sorry for them at this pathetic juncture. The right wing does not even have a candidate they they can feel excited about. Think about what an absolute let down that is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2012, 11:34 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,790,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
But most Obama followers are like him in that they think those nasty people are sitting on their money just to hurt The One.
Some are...for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Same thing I was thinking. I'm looking at the statistics on those links and finding nothing correlating to the OP. I agree, it looks like another failed right wing "bash Obama" thread.
How about looking at the TITLE of the Gallup article and then you could also look at the actually numbers.......

Health care = obamacare and the NEW coming costs.

Quote:
I read that one rev, and we both know that healthcare as they talked about it is Obamacare.

Nice try at deflection,
Exactly right. Hopefully, business will see the light AFTER Nov 6th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robeaux View Post
Why not put in some effort and dispute it? Oh wait, you can't.
No, they never can.

Health care and obama's massive regulatory burden - the numbers are clear...nearly 50% cite these two issues as reason to not hire.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:39 PM

31,844 posts, read 14,820,145 times
Quote:
You should hear Daniel Hannan talk about one of those countries, the UK, and what he thinks of how they run their health care.
I have no idea who Daniel Hannan is but my son goes to school in the UK. He says the health care is awesome there and he gets right in

Old 02-15-2012, 11:42 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,790,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I have no idea who Daniel Hannan is but my son goes to school in the UK. He says the health care is awesome there and he gets right in
He must be the exception to the rule, especially after all the horror stories coming out of the UK and their collapsing UHC system.

Who to believe?

Old 02-16-2012, 12:02 AM

31,387 posts, read 36,906,291 times

If certain folks could read, they would notice that when you add up all the numbers the add up to a bit more than 100% from that we can see that the poll is a response to ranking issues regarding employment decisions. In other words in order of concerns healthcare and government regulations (while concerns) rank at the bottom of those concerns for businesses that expect to still be in operation over the next 12 months.

Old 02-16-2012, 12:03 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,251,172 times
Quote:
Here we have a deflector trying to deflect with a post to a deflector. Both FAIL
The person stated that the title doesn't match the story, how is that deflecting?

Get a dictionary.

Old 02-16-2012, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post

If certain folks could read, .
If I'd win 200 million bucks, if if if if......

Old 02-16-2012, 12:12 AM

90,316 posts, read 120,193,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Health Costs, Gov't Regulations Curb Small Business Hiring

Nearly half of small-business owners name these issues

Obamacare, massive regulatory burden and the continue of the economy - ALL a direct reflection of this president anti-business agenda. Who can blame them - business large and small have been a target of this administration, have been demonized in one way or another.

Here's a headliner AND a no-brainer;

Only 7% list government incentive for a reason to hire.

A very good chance, under this president.
Well, these small business owners are nuts. Businesses of under 50 employees are exempt from many provisions of the Affordable Care Act.

Old 02-16-2012, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Well, these small business owners are nuts. Businesses of under 50 employees are exempt from many provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
nuts or stupid

Old 02-16-2012, 12:24 AM

31,387 posts, read 36,906,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
nuts or stupid
Considering the number of folks who claim to be small business owners and don't understand that their income is a deductible business expense, I vote for the latter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies