Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 05:31 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Knowing what MM was created for, to get at Bush, and destroy Fox really does bother me.
Perhaps a thicker skin is in order.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2012, 05:46 PM

59,056 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidArizona View Post
that Hannah Giles chick was hot, at least ACORN accoplished some good?
Now this has to be the funniest post I have ever read!

Old 02-16-2012, 06:08 PM

1,862 posts, read 2,386,091 times
Quote:
Try these numbers from CBO and then you see what MM is saying about them.

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/127xx/doc...employment.pdf
I'm not going to do your research to disprove what MM says....I work and have some time to do other things like watch the Sharks.

If you have a point... spell it out.
Thanksl.

Old 02-16-2012, 09:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Perhaps a thicker skin is in order.
Can you show me that I am wrong about what MM is supposed to do for Soros?

Old 02-16-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
And Rasmussen polls are just as bad, but you eat that worm, hook, line, and sinker.
Do you view Rasmussen reports every day? It is obvious that you don't. You could if you wanted to. I do it just to see the Daily Presidential poll and I won't tell you why I am very unhappy about the most recent ones, but I am. I think they need to call something other than progs. Does that help?

Old 02-16-2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Media Matters must really hurt your feelings.
Media Matters doesn't hurt my feelings at all. I don't pay a lot of attention to them unless I am trying to find where some progs are getting their talking points.

Old 02-16-2012, 09:11 PM

779 posts, read 537,424 times
Oh look! Another; "Roy baits liberals then deflects their responses by claiming that they didn't read the info that he's supplied" thread!

Old 02-16-2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidArizona View Post
LOL I heard him on radio for years before he went to TV. And good try calling me "left" again, as I stated many times, I'm an old-school Goldwater/Reagan libertarian that supports Ron Paul
Why do you sound so far left in your posts? Oh yeah, you have found out that I just don't like Ron Paul.

I have never wasted a lot of time hearing Beck on radio, mainly because I just don't turn the darned thing on at home and that is where I am most of the time. I sure never miss one of his present day internet, TV type shows, though. You can watch them on demand for two weeks for free. Give it a try or I stay with the lib talk at you.

Old 02-16-2012, 09:12 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Do you view Rasmussen reports every day? It is obvious that you don't. You could if you wanted to. I do it just to see the Daily Presidential poll and I won't tell you why I am very unhappy about the most recent ones, but I am. I think they need to call something other than progs. Does that help?
I view them quite often, seems someone posts a poll from them to prove their own self described opinion.

Its like going to a Klan meeting to feel good about being white.

Old 02-16-2012, 09:12 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Oh my God look at who Media Matters is tied to. I have known this for some time from Beck so this source is just a published report that people of the left can see. I never use this thing as source on C-D because left leaners can't stand it but this time I didn't want to have to look anywhere else for something that I already knew.

The Tides Foundation was founded some time ago to launder money from Old Spooky Dude and anyone with a brain knows that. What other purpose does that thing have?

Media Matters tied to MoveOn.org, ACORN
I consider myself a news junkie but what is Media Matters, the Tides Foundation and spooky dude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies