Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 09:51 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,409,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
'Belittle'?

Without a 'belittling' word from me .. Hows This for 'belittlement'?
I'm still amazed that a man who embraced his father's muslim heritage and praised the muslim call to prayer as one of the most beautiful things he has ever heard is the POTUS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 09:53 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,074,986 times
Ann Coulter compares Obama to gold tooth wearing rapper

And Obama compares Ann Coulter to a Rio ladyboi.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:09 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I'm still amazed that a man who embraced his father's muslim heritage and praised the muslim call to prayer as one of the most beautiful things he has ever heard is the POTUS.
He's just as American as you or I.

Problem?

Old 02-17-2012, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defective14 View Post
He's just as American as you or I.

Problem?
Problem: He's just not that into America and the American way.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:16 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times
Quote:
Problem: He's just not that into America and the American way.
Ah...haha...hahahahahaha...hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA! W-wait a moment. I'll let my friend continue..hahaha...Kristoph?

Sure, sure. That's your opinion and I respect that. Doesn't mean you're correct though.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:18 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
I didn't answer your pathetic question because it didn't deserve one!

Go play the troll games with someone on your own level.
And my question was pathetic how It's legit but for some reason you want to attack me for it instead of answering it. Why is that

Old 02-17-2012, 10:19 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,832,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I have no idea about what this pic is. Of course you don't answer my question though...typical Don't have an answer than just try and change the subject.
Changed my mind!

If I wanted to 'waste' anymore of my time .. I could post Thousands of tasteless quotes and forum filth about 'Conservatives' that even you could find .. IF you weren't a whiny liberal/leftist!

Wanna WHINE some more over those MEAN conservatives?

(And .. Don't overlook my "Rolleyes" smilies at the bottom)
==============

Better to Cheat than Let Republican “Bastards” Win

Quote:
“I, I, I tell you what. If I lived in Massachusetts, I’d try to vote 10 times. I don’t know if they’d let me or not, but I’d try to. Yeah, that’s right. I’d cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. ‘Cause that’s exactly what they are.”
— Ed Schultz, The Ed Schultz Show, January 15, 2010. [MP3 audio]

Time to Shove GOP “Bastards Right Into the Dirthole!”

Quote:
“To hell with the Republicans! They’re anti-American! They’re psycho talkers! They don’t care!...Harry [Reid], you are ball-less! You won’t do the nuke option for the American people and shove the Republicans into the ditch! Shove those bastards right into the dirthole! This is about power! It’s about winning!”
— Ed Schultz on The Ed Schultz Show, July 14, 2010. [MP3 audio]

What Passes for Humor on Lib Radio

Quote:
“He’s a fat conservative butthead/Sick Republican sleazeball/Fearmongering scumbag/ Egotistical asswipe/Mean-spirited, hog-wallowing, fat conservative putz/With the face of a horse’s ass/Mega dildos, Rush!”
— From a Randi Rhodes Show parody song attacking Rush Limbaugh, May 18, 2010. [MP3 audio]

Sarah Palin: A Threat to Teenage Boys

Quote:
“That’s who she is. She’s friends with all the teenage boys. You have to say no when your kids go, ‘Can we sleep over the Palin’s?’ No! No!”
— Randi Rhodes talking about Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, September 12, 2008 Randi Rhodes Show. [MP3 audio]

Hoping Sarah Palin Goes Insane

Quote:
“Now, you don’t believe, gentle listener, that these Free Republic, Limbaugh, Drudge Report suck-heads are not completely mad? They’re completely insane? And you know who is the perfect personification of this madness, is their new darling, Sarah Palin....I can look at Sarah Palin and look at her eyes and see a total collapse of anything that even resembles reality. This is a woman who is absorbing more and more and more of her own life force, if you know what I mean by that. She is eating herself alive. She honestly is starting to believe what the brain-dead teabaggers and birthers and, and — ‘Obama’s health care plan is to murder old people’ — what — the adulation and the praise and the cheering that they heap on this crazy psychopath, when she makes a public speech. And I’m hoping, I’m praying, while I — I don’t pray — while I hope that Rush Limbaugh will choke to death on his own throat fat, I also hope that Sarah Palin will drive herself completely, completely into madness, and I think the possibility truly exists.”
— Mike Malloy, The Mike Malloy Show, July 28, 2009.

Quote:
■ Rush Limbaugh Should Die: “I’m waiting for the day when I pick up the newspaper or click on the Internet and find that he’s choked to death on his own throat fat, or a great big wad of saliva or something, whatever. Go away, Limbaugh, you make me sick.” (Mike Malloy)
Quote:
■ Michele Bachmann Should Die: “So, Michele, slit your wrist! Go ahead! I mean, you know, why not? I mean, if you want to — or, you know, do us all a better thing. Move that knife up about two feet. I mean, start right at the collarbone.” (Montel Williams)
Quote:
■ Conservatives Are Terrorists: “Do you not understand that the people you hold up as heroes bombed your goddamn country? Do you not understand that Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh and Bill O’Reilly are as complicit of the September 11, 2001 terror attack as any one of the dumbass 15 who came from Saudi Arabia?” (Mike Malloy)

Let’s Hang Matt Drudge with a Republican’s Intestines

Quote:
“Drudge? Aw, Drudge, somebody ought to wrap a strong Republican entrail around his neck and hoist him up about six feet in the air and watch him bounce.”
— Mike Malloy on The Mike Malloy Show, December 19, 2007.[MP3 audio]

Republicans: A “Nest of Rats” that Must Be “Murdered”

Quote:
“Republicans are evil sons-of-*******. The Republican Party needs to be murdered. It needs to — it’s like if you had a nest of rats in your house, or a hornets nest under the eaves at your barn or your house, and you knew they were going to do harm to you, your family, your kid — if you live on the farm, your livestock, whatever. What would you do? Of course — you’d get an exterminator and you would murder the nest and get rid of it. Just get rid of it. This is what America needs right now; they need to have the Republican Party eliminated, totally, completely. It is destructive, it is negative, it is sick. [laughs] A mercy killing is what’s needed here.”
— Mike Malloy, The Mike Malloy Show, February 4, 2009. [MP3 audio]

“For the people who give a damn about what I say about the Republican Party being murdered, of course it needs to be murdered. It needs to be ended. It is a force for destruction in this country unlike anything that’s ever been domestic. It really is. The commies, the spies sent by the Germans, the freaks, even [Rush] Limbaugh — the head of the Republican Party — is not as damaging as these Republican officeholders....The Republican Party needs to be executed. Rush Limbaugh needs to choke to death on his own fat....The Republican Party needs to be beheaded. It needs to be taken out on some dark moonless night in the middle of a corn field and decapitated.”
— Mike Malloy, The Mike Malloy Show, February 18, 2009. [MP3 audio]

Old 02-17-2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defective14 View Post
Ah...haha...hahahahahaha...hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA! W-wait a moment. I'll let my friend continue..hahaha...Kristoph?

Sure, sure. That's your opinion and I respect that. Doesn't mean you're correct though.
I don't listen to his rhetoric. I judge him by actions. I stand by my words.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:20 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
And if he had praised the catholic mass as one of the most beautiful religious ceremonies he's ever seen or heard, would that be a problem for you?.

I've never seen a muslim call to prayer, but I can imagine that I could see it as a beautiful and spiritual event, much like other religious ceremonies, and I consider myself an atheist.

You don't have to "believe" to appreciate the beauty in ancient rituals.

AND.....even if President Obama were a muslim (which he isn't), that would NOT preclude him from being POTUS - any more than being a mormon precludes Romney (he has more problems that the church he attends ) from being POTUS (you know, if he were actually electable). We do have this thing called "freedom of religion," you know - even if that means someone is NOT of a religion you approve of.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:23 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Changed my mind!

If I wanted to 'waste' anymore of my time .. I could post Thousands of tasteless quotes and forum filth about 'Conservatives' that even you could find .. IF you weren't a whiny liberal/leftist!

Wanna WHINE some more over those MEAN conservatives?

(And .. Don't overlook my "Rolleyes" smilies at the bottom)
==============

Better to Cheat than Let Republican “Bastards” Win

Time to Shove GOP “Bastards Right Into the Dirthole!”

What Passes for Humor on Lib Radio

Sarah Palin: A Threat to Teenage Boys

Hoping Sarah Palin Goes Insane

Let’s Hang Matt Drudge with a Republican’s Intestines

Republicans: A “Nest of Rats” that Must Be “Murdered”

LOL still waiting for you answer which you love to deflect
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies