Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 03:19 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,845,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
Really?

Where does it mention anything about black liberation in the Bible?
Luke 4:17-19

17And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, 18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Old 02-18-2012, 03:19 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
So why are you siding with White Power types?

Stay White!!!
You are obviously just here to troll.

Old 02-18-2012, 03:20 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
And most of those people live in a Westernized society.
Do you consider Asia "Westernized"?

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
I didn't make this an issue, you did.
I'm not the one that wants to live in a country with just one race.

2,399 posts, read 4,218,321 times
Quote:
And people wonder why the tea party has less than 2% Black people.
What makes you think that I participate in the Tea Party?

Old 02-18-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
I'm not the one that wants to live in a country with one race.
Obviously billions of people worldwide desire that. It's entirely natural. Obviously, you buck the norm. Your viewpoint is also one that was completely scoffed at until only the past fifty years or so.

Old 02-18-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Luke 4:17-19

17And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, 18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
What does this have to do with black people?

Old 02-18-2012, 03:23 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
What makes you think that I participate in the Tea Party?
I assumed you did after you defended them.

Plus your views are very much in line with many of the members

Old 02-18-2012, 03:23 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
We had a bicultural society between 1789 and 1861, it ended in civil war and 150 years later our nation is still paying the price for the slave culture, a culture that was resisting the Western ways, of the South.

Old 02-18-2012, 03:24 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,094 times
Quote:
Does this answer your question.

Go CPAC!! Maybe next year you can get the founder of Stormfront or the Aryan Nation
For anyone reading this post, pay attention to these words:

Do not let people like this intimidate you and force you into the realm of political correctness. Do not be ashamed to hold feelings that are antithetical to the Marxist dogma that has brainwashed much of our young. Proudly display your free speech. Baseless allegations of "racist", "stormfronter", "aryan nation" are a means to stifle argument and allow those making those claims to avoid a logical argument based on facts and reason. Do not let the masses decide what is truth and what is fiction. Your eyes and ears will guide you to the truth, not the media, whether its liberal or conservative. Vehemently appose posters like Savoir Faire who will brand you as a racist, yet most likely support a president who for 20 years attended a church of a racist pastor. A president who hosted Bill Ayers in his own home. Ask yourself this: if Ron Paul or Mitt Romney's preacher spoke the same words as Reverend Wright, would their campaigns be destroyed? I'm guessing Savoir Faire doesn't believe Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, La Raza, or Tim Wise is racist.

Many believe that only White people can be racist because they have "the power", meanwhile millions of Whites in Appalachia, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, and Louisiana struggle to make a living. Critically analyze those who espouse "White Privilege", then keep in mind that more Whites are in need of government assistance (food stamps, welfare, unemployment assistance) than any other group, in sheer numbers. Ask yourself if those Whites who are struggling to get by what they think about their "privilege", as their White sons are legally discriminated against in the form of Affirmative Action. The same White's who never owned a slave (less than 10% of Southerners did, and those who did are "old money" and wealthy to this day) must pay for the sins of a small minority of White males, who, like almost every country in the World at the time, condoned slavery. Open your eyes people, question everything you hear, this post included.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies