Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 12:27 PM

5,451 posts, read 6,033,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Why are you stalking my posts on CD?
Aside from the black helicopters, the explanation is simple. I click the "new Posts" button at the top of the forum whenever I login. I seldom miss anything interesting if I follow this procedure. You should try it.

Again, you deflect and change the subject. Here you are telling someone not to name call, and you did the same thing in two of your posts in the same thread. You seem relatively well read and educated, are there rules that apply only to others and you are exempt?
Just trying to get a handle on the credibility of people on this forum for future reference as I peruse posts. You are a dichotomy to me at this moment because of your high approval rate yet almost rude and attacking nature. Possibly I caught you on a bad day/week. Time will tell!

Last edited by getatag; 02-20-2012 at 12:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2012, 12:33 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,074,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
The day they were potty trained I had my sights on a Harley and riding off to hog heaven. Never seemed to work out. Now my 15yo wants a car, the twins are 12 and I'm broke. LOL.
I hear ya brother....when I was 20 I saw myself at THIS age as a suave,debonair rouge leaning against a BMW Paris/Dakar bike staring down at a map of Argentina and looking forward to some exotic chow in the next town and a tumble with a hot little South American chick to end the evening.

As I wake up to reality tho' and I step on a plastic animal while barefoot in the dark that goes all the way to the bone and I hear one crying and two b*tching,I wonder exactly which trail I took that lead me here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies