Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 09:16 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,341,081 times

Advertisements

Another former CIA member comes out about the corruption of the past amdinistration and should we worry about the Patriot Act? Why does'nt the Teaparty fight against it (Patriot Act)?

[SIZE=3]CIA Asset Susan Lindauer.. Can Now Speaks 10 years after 2001-9 ...[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 09:39 AM

14,492 posts, read 26,621,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Another former CIA member comes out about the corruption of the past amdinistration and should we worry about the Patriot Act? Why does'nt the Teaparty fight against it (Patriot Act)?

[SIZE=3]CIA Asset Susan Lindauer.. Can Now Speaks 10 years after 2001-9 ...[/SIZE]

Good question. I hear the crickets chirping from the far right.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:59 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,554,956 times
There is no evidence that Ms. Lindauer ever worked for the CIA other than her own word. (Ok, I'll give you that one.)

What IS know about her is that she was a journalist who made apparently illegal and un-official contact with the Libyan mission at the UN and with Saddam Hussein's Iraqi intelligence services in the years prior to 9/11. The indictment alleged that she also took $10,000 from Iraqi intelligence in 2002.

She was arrested and charged with being an "unregistered agent of a foreign government," and held for psychological evaluation. She was twice found mentally incompetent to stand trial on those charges, first by the American military (she was being held at Carswell AFB in Ft. Worth, TX) and later by the Federal District Court in New York City in 2008. In 2006, Michael Mukasey, then a Federal District Judge, ordered her released from custody because she was mentally incapable of defending herself and could not be forced to take anti-psychotic medication to make her competent enough to do so.

You may take her word for all this if you like, but I think I'll take a pass.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:07 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,955,606 times
Default Q: More conspiracies or truth leakage?

A: More conspiracies.

Susan Lindauer, by her own admission (delusion), has been at the center of every conspiracy since the Clinton era.

She should take her own doctors' advice and take her meds.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
There is no evidence that Ms. Lindauer ever worked for the CIA other than her own word. (Ok, I'll give you that one.)

What IS know about her is that she was a journalist who made apparently illegal and un-official contact with the Libyan mission at the UN and with Saddam Hussein's Iraqi intelligence services in the years prior to 9/11. The indictment alleged that she also took $10,000 from Iraqi intelligence in 2002.

She was arrested and charged with being an "unregistered agent of a foreign government," and held for psychological evaluation. She was twice found mentally incompetent to stand trial on those charges, first by the American military (she was being held at Carswell AFB in Ft. Worth, TX) and later by the Federal District Court in New York City in 2008. In 2006, Michael Mukasey, then a Federal District Judge, ordered her released from custody because she was mentally incapable of defending herself and could not be forced to take anti-psychotic medication to make her competent enough to do so.

You may take her word for all this if you like, but I think I'll take a pass.
Actually what she says is not hard to prove if you are willing to do the research, which many doubter are willing to do. The problem that I have is that she explains the few things that I have always questioned. I also have no probelm dealing with people that trust everything that this government does. Myself, after the Tuskegee experiments and other experiments done to people of color throughout the years.

Rather you believe her or not some of the things that she said does make sense.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Good question. I hear the crickets chirping from the far right.

They (poweers to be) will try to discredit her by saying she was mentally ill, but they still cannot explain many things regarding that day and why all of the planes were in training at the same time. I served 20 years in the Air Force and find that very strange myself

Old 02-17-2012, 12:11 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,040,537 times
The only ones who wanted the patriot act are the politicians. Guess who wins when that happens. The cries of folks like the dreamer are just plain ignorant unless of course you ignore the fact the patriot act was voted for by both sides under bush and passed and continues as the law of the land and extended under obama. Lot of ignoring going on by folks like the dreamer.

Why doesn't the tea party fight against it? Why doesn't everybody fight against it? Where is hanoi john kerry or the peoples champion Obama?? He is after all the president at this time. Why isn't HE fighting against it? Why isn't ANYBODY in congress or the exec branch?? That is the question that needs to be answered.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
The only ones who wanted the patriot act are the politicians. Guess who wins when that happens. The cries of folks like the dreamer are just plain ignorant unless of course you ignore the fact the patriot act was voted for by both sides under bush and passed and continues as the law of the land and extended under obama. Lot of ignoring going on by folks like the dreamer.

Why doesn't the tea party fight against it? Why doesn't everybody fight against it? Where is hanoi john kerry or the peoples champion Obama?? He is after all the president at this time. Why isn't HE fighting against it? Why isn't ANYBODY in congress or the exec branch?? That is the question that needs to be answered.

That is very true, I just used the teaparty as an example since they are the ones screaming for smaller government. This is why I think that they are a bunch of bullshyters. True Teaparty Patriots would be fighting tooth and nail to abolish the Patriot Act and eliminate or at least change some of these crazy drug laws, but instead their goal is to put a republican in the White House.....freaking teabaggers

Old 02-17-2012, 01:07 PM

78,615 posts, read 60,797,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
That is very true, I just used the teaparty as an example since they are the ones screaming for smaller government. This is why I think that they are a bunch of bullshyters. True Teaparty Patriots would be fighting tooth and nail to abolish the Patriot Act and eliminate or at least change some of these crazy drug laws, but instead their goal is to put a republican in the White House.....freaking teabaggers
Can we have a thread without having to read about sex acts?

Why the mods have ever decided to allow the use of a sex act descriptor in their forums is beside me.

Old 02-17-2012, 01:41 PM

3,457 posts, read 4,659,207 times
Why aren't the Democrats fighting against it? Their beloved leader did sign it's continuance and made it even more bulletproof.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies