Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 11:30 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,860,318 times

Advertisements

The koran is a lunatic manifesto written by a sexist 6th century pedophile. It ought to be burned. Afghani customs include anti-Semitism and beating up women who've been raped. Obama should have told Muslims to grow and get over it.

Incidentally crowds over there chanted death to the Jews after this incident. Shouldn't Karzai be in Israel apologizing to the Jews?

What the hell is the point of fighting for something that looks exactly like what's there already and sucks? If Muslims cannot cope with enlightenment ideas like freedom of speech then Muslims need to stay out of our societies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2012, 11:30 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,708,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
The koran is a lunatic manifesto written by a sexist 6th century pedophile. It ought to be burned. Afghani customs include anti-Semitism and beating up women who've been raped. Obama should have told Muslims to grow and get over it.

Incidentally crowds over there chanted death to the Jews after this incident. Shouldn't Karzai be in Israel apologizing to the Jews?

What the hell is the point of fighting for something that looks exactly like what's there already and sucks? If Muslims cannot cope with enlightenment ideas like freedom of speech then Muslims need to stay out of our societies.
You're a Jew, right?

Old 02-23-2012, 11:31 AM

10,582 posts, read 9,740,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
You're a Jew, right?
That's all that matters to you?

Old 02-23-2012, 11:31 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,768,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Not applaud but certainly not kowtow to a bunch of 7th century savages and their violent belief system.

Wow, the Muslim apologists are out in full force here today!

Burn a Bible, most would say "So what?"
I am a christian. My beliefs wouldn't include burning someone else's books of belief. My beliefs also don't include murder or whatever else all these wars are. If you claim to be a christian, I suggest you educate yourself on what that means. Apparently, you have lost your way. Oh and you are correct. If some idiots burned the bible in protest, I would just look at them as very uneducated and live on. It would have very little meaning to me. One ignorant act doesn't mean another retaliatory ignorant act is required.

Anyway, I think you are confusing yourself and really may not have the education to know that Obama is doing the correct thing and the only thing he can to keep peace or at least attempt to keep peace. If you disagree, I really wouldn't know where to start with you.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:32 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,708,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
That's all that matters to you?
Yes, it would help apply a perspective. Got a problem with it?

Old 02-23-2012, 11:33 AM

10,582 posts, read 9,740,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
I guess you don't care that the burning has put the lives of brave men and women in uniform in jeopardy.
Burning a book didn't put our troops' lives in jeopardy.

Fanatical nutcases who thought burning a book justified killing people, put our troops' lives in jeopardy.

Quote:
What kind of person doesn't appreciate our troops and doesn't care for their safety.
The kind of person who can't even bother to figure out what is jeopardizing them, is the kind of person who clearly doesn't appreciate our troops... since you asked.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:34 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,207,825 times
Quote:

I say the fanatics on both sides who want blood and fire should go at it and leave the peace seeking people out of it. Sounds fair?

Old 02-23-2012, 11:37 AM

5,635 posts, read 5,050,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
If you claim to be a christian, I suggest you educate yourself on what that means. Apparently, you have lost your way.
I have made no such claim. And the truth is that I have found my way since I gave up believing in mythological fantasies.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:38 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,908,640 times
Quote:

The thing is we are in their country and the Christian Bible is an old, fictional storybook being used by 21st century pedophiles and those who help them cover up their indiscretions (yes you Catholic Church).

Everything is fine until it effects you right.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:39 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,860,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Burn Torah in public and let me know how things turn out.
Go ahead. Like most Jews I would say that's a moronic thing to do. If any Jews marched down the street murdering others because of it I would not make excuses for them.

If Muslims are unable to behave according to modern rational standards of behavior they should be treated like people incapable of modern rationality and treated accordingly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies