Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2012, 04:54 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I saw a clip of a recent Fox segment with her and she's still using terms such as "lame stream media" and "wee weed up."

Real presidential.
LOL....She's a real winner and how ANYONE can think she's anything other than a complete moron is beyond me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 04:57 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
She was supposed to be a regular commetator on Fox, why that never happened is anybody's guess. My guess is that she needs a script or she gets lost.
I saw a clip of a recent Faux segment that she was on and she's still using the terms "lame stream media" and "wee weed up."

Real presidential. In fact, not only does she come across as seriously lacking as presidential material, when she talks like that, she comes across like some kind of snotty teenager who didn't get chosen cheerleader.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:13 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,641,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I saw a clip of a recent Faux segment that she was on and she's still using the terms "lame stream media" and "wee weed up."

Real presidential. In fact, not only does she come across as seriously lacking as presidential material, when she talks like that, she comes across like some kind of snotty teenager who didn't get chosen cheerleader.
Great analogy. And of course it's all the media's fault! Why she's twice as pretty as all those heffers who did get chosen. The fact that she didn't get chosen is not at all due to the fact that she's lazy and inept ... oh no, it's that damn media's fault.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:45 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,973 times
Quote:
Recon, stop. Obama is not eligible because he is a dual citizen, it has nothing to do with his skin color. You are desperate if you must stoop to such lies about Steve. Steve is relentless in backiing up his opinion with facts - as to the founders original intent. Disagree on the issue, but stop namecalling, personal attacks, and lieing about his position, then carrying your animosity into threads it doesn't belong.
Claude which is it???..you can't read...didn't read,...or have an agenda??

Quote:
it has nothing to do with his skin color

Oh, really???...let's see what your mentor Steve has to say about skin color??

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett
Do you believe our founders framing the presidential clause wanted a black man to be president?

Quote:
Steve McGarrett
befriend Join Date: Dec 2011
575 posts, read 84,826 times

Breaking: Mississippi Supreme Court Appoints Special Judge To Preside Over Obama Eligibility Ballot Challenge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well let's see if we can't get a good ole down home southern Mississippi Judge to make that boy in the White House to show his cotton pickin papers to prove he eligible to be on the Mississippi Ballot.
Calling a full grown man, a Black Man, the President of the United States..a boy!!!

His "cotton picin papers", you see nothing inflammatory here, really Claude??

You want me to believe that there is no racial connotation suggested..really??

Quote:
Steve McGarrett
befriend Join Date: Dec 2011
575 posts, read 84,826 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob
No I don't since black America has contributed to the American society since Jamestown was founded. !

What have they contributed that has been beneficial to mankind?
So no Black person has EVER contributed anything beneficial to mankind???..are you getting the picture yet, Claude, or do you subscribe to this mind set also??

Steve also hyperlinked a "Storm Front" sponsored hate site as proof that MLKing should not have had a national holiday.

Here's the link he posted:
Martin Luther King Jr. - A True Historical Examination
Join MLK Discussion Forum
Hosted by Stormfront

Still see no race hate Claude???

Old 02-24-2012, 05:50 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post

Calling a full grown man, a Black Man, the President of the United States..a boy!!!

So no Black person has EVER contributed anything beneficial to mankind???..are you getting the picture yet, Claude, or do you subscribe to this mind set also??

Steve also hyperlinked a "Storm Front" sponsored hate site as proof that MLKing should not have had a national holiday.

Hosted by Stormfront

Thanks for calling it for what it is and providing the proof to back it up. Hard to ignore the facts when they're right there in front of you.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:38 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post

Hosted by Stormfront

Well, I'll have to let Steve speak for himself. Let's say Steve is a racist, his thoughts are not illegal, yet. He is entitled to his opinion, as we all are, if we are still allowed free speech. The way to handle questions is to just answer them. If he is in error, then you can correct him with facts. Or you can stalk him around the forum and call him names. A conversation or the latter, your choice, I suppose.
The topic of this thread is supposed to be Sarah Palin.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:50 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,973 times
Quote:
Well, I'll have to let Steve speak for himself. Let's say Steve is a racist, his thoughts are not illegal, yet. He is entitled to his opinion, as we all are, if we are still allowed free speech. The way to handle questions is to just answer them. If he is in error, then you can correct him with facts. Or you can stalk him around the forum and call him names. A conversation or the latter, your choice, I suppose.
The topic of this thread is supposed to be Sarah Palin.
I think Steve has already spoken loud enough already. I don't label people as racist w/o some evidence.

Steve has attempted to mask his racism in an argument concerning the President's birth, when in actuality it's just a hatred of the President's skin color.

Yes, he is entitled to free speech just as I am entitled to catch him telling lies and distorting the truth and his intentions.

Now, let's get back to Sarah Palin..she's an idiot!!!

Old 02-25-2012, 02:38 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
No the media wants to create the persona she is a farce and shape peoples perception of her. That is what has happened but do you admit from your statement above that Palin is not dumb.
The media is only presenting what she shares.
She is a farce.
What newspapers does she read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Your post is nothing but a lie. Take the tin foil hat off and get some air. Palin is not white trash but rather a very classy lady. Palin hasn't lied about anything. Get off the hatred. You are exposing yourself as uneducated and desperate like most Obama supporters.
She is trash (color doesn't matter, character does). What about her is classy?
Her looks, the thousands of dollars of stolen clothes?
Uneducated? 5 colleges in order to graduate?

More please, this is starting to be fun.

Old 02-25-2012, 02:48 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
She is trash (color doesn't matter, character does). What about her is classy?
Her looks, the thousands of dollars of stolen clothes?
Uneducated? 5 colleges in order to graduate?

More please, this is starting to be fun.
Shall I continue

Anti-intellectual - check
Willfully ignorant - check
pregnant teen daughter - check
hates city dwellers - check
reality tv star - check

She seems pretty redneckish to me

Old 02-25-2012, 03:24 AM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,032 times
Sarah should go in person bare-headed into that rugged country and the Afghans face-to-face for an apology. She should really stay out of matters over her head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies