Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 08:36 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,960,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Really ? Bombing countries and taking out leaders is "sane" policy ?
Really, WTF do you want from Obama? Jesus, it's really impossible with you guys. He didn't put troops on the ground in any of these places, and all actions were measured, had international AND internal support (unlike the war in Iraq) and cost little to the bottom line back home. Libyans are APPRECIATIVE that Gaddafi is gone, and that action along bought the US A LOT of goodwill in the Arab world. Iraq did not. AND it cost over $1 trillion dollars.

In essence, Obama successfully did in Libya, in a few weeks, with a few billion, and NO American lives, what what could not be accomplished in Iraq in 8 years, with a trillion and a few thousand American lives.

But go on with the bubble talk, please. You guys obviously have your own reality going on.

As for this Iran/Israel war BS, let them bomb each other to hell. Then maybe there can be some peace in the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2012, 08:41 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
Wow. a bunch of negative people....

It would appear we are aiming to attack Iran. It will be a relatively quick event, I'd say they would be neutralized in about 3 months. Don't forget Saddam had the largest most advanced army in the middle east and it fell in days.

China does not want war, They have realized they can use capitalism against us and win. They are doing great at it. use prison labor, and support the low prices and guess what everyone buys because its cheap... no surprise there.

Korea, is nothing more than a petulant child with a bomb. They have no means to send it anywhere but South Korea, which would mean they would be eviscerated 3 minutes later. No winner in that plan. Russia has gotten out of the super power business. as it isn't profitable. They chose to spend their time on better endeavors.

Syria ... no one will come to their aid. Assad will fall and no one will care.

There is no need to go with nukes as the conventional will work perfectly well.. If Israel was so concerned about Iran you can bet they will attack and neutralize the threat. The US will have their back, even though they will keep us in the dark and continue to use our trust against us.

In short, the dictators will fall, others will take their place and things will continue along. There won't be a World War, no one really cares that much. If we invest in moving away from Oil the concern and demand will fall.

Want peace in the Middle East end the demand for oil!

The US needs to adopt a policy to be off imported oil by 2015 and make it our national goal, one we should go for like it were the super bowl. We would gain money, drop debt, help the environment, the people, and the middle east can suck on their oil, sand and torrah's.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:42 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by db108108 View Post
Really, WTF do you want from Obama? Jesus, it's really impossible with you guys. He didn't put troops on the ground in any of these places, and all actions were measured, had international AND internal support (unlike the war in Iraq) and cost little to the bottom line back home. Libyans are APPRECIATIVE that Gaddafi is gone, and that action along bought the US A LOT of goodwill in the Arab world. Iraq did not. AND it cost over $1 trillion dollars.

In essence, Obama successfully did in Libya, in a few weeks, with a few billion, and NO American lives, what what could not be accomplished in Iraq in 8 years, with a trillion and a few thousand American lives.

But go on with the bubble talk, please. You guys obviously have your own reality going on.

As for this Iran/Israel war BS, let them bomb each other to hell. Then maybe there can be some peace in the world.
Let me set the record straight for you regarding the bolded above.
I'm against ALL wars that are not defensive wars.

We had NO business bombing Libya, NO business invading Iraq and Afghanistan.

Covert operations found bin Laden and got him. That should have been done from day 1...COVERT special forces hunting him down and getting him.

The US seems to think they are the UN, policeman of the world.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:46 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
We are in the last days . This is the time line and all the events that will take place . In 1948 when Israel became a nation the beginning of the last days began. Most of prophesy has been fulfilled already. It also states when World War 111 begins and what takes place.

Prophecy Chart
Ok if you believe that then you will have no need for your property write me and you can deed it over to me, I will attend to it. and if you are right it won't matter. .... Any others that think this is true. the offer goes for you as well. it is 2012 so deed away... wouldn't want you burdened with all those worldly riches.... Happy to take gold, diamonds, art and so forth as well.....

I'm sure with your strong faith and beliefs I will be swamped as soon as I hit post but I will respond as soon as possible.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:40 PM

18 posts, read 23,439 times
Quote:
Let me set the record straight for you regarding the bolded above.
I'm against ALL wars that are not defensive wars.

We had NO business bombing Libya, NO business invading Iraq and Afghanistan.

Covert operations found bin Laden and got him. That should have been done from day 1...COVERT special forces hunting him down and getting him.

The US seems to think they are the UN, policeman of the world.

So what do you say about Syria based on the videos below ???

WARNING: The videos below are extremely graphic.
I do not post them for the purpose of causing anyone
grief or fear, but rather to cause each that can handle
viewing them to consider when war is justified and when is it not.

Massacre ,killing 5 children of one family by a gang Bashar Al-assad ,Homs 26 January 2012.mp4 - YouTube

Assad Soldiers laugh while bombing Syria City Roston, Homs 6 1 11 YouTube - YouTube

Syrian Homs residents 'waiting to be killed' - YouTube

Old 02-23-2012, 10:22 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expeditor View Post
So what do you say about Syria based on the videos below ???
Where's the UN in all this ?

United Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United Nations (UN) is an international organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and achievement of world peace.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:03 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Where's the UN in all this ?

United Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United Nations (UN) is an international organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and achievement of world peace.
The UN is not the solution, they are part of the problem. The following is what I believe went on in Libya, and is currently happening in Syria. The problems are created by the globalists, so they can react, and install a puppet and/or take over natural resources, along with the nations wealth. Whatever happened to all the gold that Gaddafi was holding for the people of Libya? What is happening to Iran's money, now that the banks have frozen their assets?
They are orchestrating a problem with Iran for the same purposes.
I firmly believe the so called protestors in Syria are not real, they are mercenaries that we have created, trained and are funding, together with Israel, to create turmoil, so a case can be made for intervention. The world is a stage.

Quote:
The NWO Modus Operandi

The NWO global conspirators manifest their agenda through the skilful manipulation of human emotions, especially fear. In the past centuries, they have repeatedly utilized a contrivance that NWO researcher and author David Icke has characterized in his latest book, The Biggest Secret, as Problem, Reaction, and Solution.
The technique is as follows: NWO strategists create the Problem - by funding , assembling, and training an "opposition" group to stimulate turmoil in an established political power (sovereign country, region, continent, etc.) that they wish to impinge upon and thus create opposing factions in a conflict that the NWO themselves maneuvered into existence. In recent decades, so called opposition groups are usually identified in the media as 'freedom fighters' or 'liberators'.
At the same time, the leader of the established political power where the conflict is being orchestrated is demonized and, on cue, referred to as 'another Hitler' (take your pick: Saddam Hussein, Milosevic, Kadaffi, etc.). The 'freedom fighters' are not infrequently assembled from a local criminal element (i.e. KLA, drug traffickers). In the spirit of true Machiavellian deceit, the same NWO strategists are equally involved in covertly arming and advising the leader of the established power as well (the NWO always profits from any armed conflict by loaning money, arming, and supplying all parties involved in a war).
The conflict is drawn to the world stage by the controlled media outlets with a barrage of photos and video tape reports of horrific and bloody atrocities suffered by innocent civilians. The cry goes up "Something has to be done!" And that is the desired Reaction.
The NWO puppeteers then provide the Solution by sending in UN 'Peace Keepers' (Bosnia) or a UN 'Coalition Force' (Gulf War) or NATO Bombers and then ground troops (Kosovo), or the military to 'search for Weapons of Mass Destruction', which of course are never found. Once installed, the 'peace keepers' never leave. The idea is to have NWO controlled ground troops in all major countries or strategic areas where significant resistance to the New World Order takeover is likely to be encountered.
WW3 - What is the New World Order (NWO)?

Old 02-24-2012, 03:09 AM

18 posts, read 23,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The UN is not the solution, they are part of the problem. The following is what I believe went on in Libya, and is currently happening in Syria. The problems are created by the globalists, so they can react, and install a puppet and/or take over natural resources, along with the nations wealth. Whatever happened to all the gold that Gaddafi was holding for the people of Libya? What is happening to Iran's money, now that the banks have frozen their assets?
They are orchestrating a problem with Iran for the same purposes.
I firmly believe the so called protestors in Syria are not real, they are mercenaries that we have created, trained and are funding, together with Israel, to create turmoil, so a case can be made for intervention. The world is a stage.

WW3 - What is the New World Order (NWO)?
You know I agree there are some forces in Syria that are bought and paid for by the NWO banker gangsters. However I believe they came after sincere protests. That being said it does not really matter at this point how it is progressing now. The NWO has no real control over it.

The NWO people have only put fuel on the fire, however now they have no way to control it in their favor because Netanyhu is going to use nuclear weapons on Syria, and Iran. If Russia, China and America complain then Israel will be ready to use nukes on them as well. You see for Israel it is the Cuban missile crisis right now, it is life or death for Israel right now and Netanyahu knows he can never trust Obama and Netanyahu never will trust Obama again at this point.

In reality America is actually working against Israel by pretending to go through the motions, but they are really just trying to buy Iran enough time until Iran hardens its nuclesr sites enough that Israel can no longer attack them with conventional weapons. But that is where the Pentagon has miscalculated, Israel will nuke them instead when that happens, and of course then all hell will break loose. Israel has no choice then because it would be suicide by Iran's hands a year later if Israel did not to nuke Syria and Iran. America just wants to wait Israel out but that is not going to happen. That is why this is so dangerous, Israel knows they must AT ALL COSTS destroy Iran's ability this year. If Netanyahu does not get Obama to act at his next meeting then within 30 - 90 days the full scale nuclear attack will occur.

You see if there is no conventional weapons help from America then Israel is screwed if she does not use her nuclear weapons. The American fleet is not in the middle east for Israel's sake but for the security of the straits of Hormus and security for oil production in Saudi Arabia.

Some might say if Israel uses her nukes Russia, America and China would use their nukes on Israel. Nope I doubt it because Israel has the capablity to destroy a large parts of America, Russia and China before all of Israel's weapons systems are destroyed. For Israel to be destroyed by Iran because Russia, China and America want to play games protecting their own intrests is not going to happen. The nuclear card is going to fall on the whole world for the complaceny of Russia and China just as much as it will fall on America for robbing and stealing so many countries blind. All for their stupid world order which is going to end up starting the very wars the early sincere NWO members originally hoped to stop. The sincere NWO members I think are all gone now, it just a bunch of power hungry criminals except for a few.

All the plans by the NWO elite are going to backfire and every plan they try will fail. Every dime the NWO stole from other countries will be lost plus half of their own money when the world stock markets collapse because of limited nuclear war.

The reason I called this thread the PERFECT STORM for world war 3 is because the storm is out of control and it is now producing its own weather that the NWO did not expect. Not only that they cannot even control it a little bit let alone stop it. Since they cannot stop it everyone is now preparing for nuclear war. Russia, China, America, Israel, Pakistan, Canada every major power but don't expect them to tell you.

REALLY...... They are on high alert everywhere, bunkers are being stocked threats being issued. Lot of things you will never hear on the network news. This problem is not going away until a few nukes go off. I suspect it will happen within 90 days or less.

So be ready......

World War 3 Iran Syria and Israel on the brink - YouTube[/quote]

Last edited by Expeditor; 02-24-2012 at 04:04 AM..

Old 02-24-2012, 05:09 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,727,332 times
Let it blow! This sad experiment need to start over!!!!

Old 02-24-2012, 05:15 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,653,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
Yawn. Every Democrat that runs for the Presidency, there is a doom and gloom "is WW III starting" sentiment. It's sadly comical at this point.
Then again, so are the Democrats......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies