Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 01:47 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,246,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkaos2 View Post
Well I looked at it a little bit and it seems to me like this Agenda 21 thing leads to a potential surrendering of sovereignty. I say no thank you to that.
Finally, someone who admits to not knowing a lot about Agenda 21 hits the part I don't like right on the head. I have tried and tried on this forum to help people understand what Agenda 21 wants in the end and few of them even go to the trouble to click on the link.

The system is being slipped into us through ICLEI because that sounds so harmless and really good to many people. I am sure that most people who support what has begun in the 1990s in many localities really know little, if any, about Agenda 21.

These locals studied it out and said NO.

You can see all the world's ICLEI members at this link. Compare the number of American communities that have been sucked in to all the others in the world. They just about have us sucked in.

ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability : Global Members
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Fed, state and local authorities have been acquiring piles of property basing it on wetlands projects and all this other nonsense. It all falls right into place.

Look at Florida for instance. The fed, state and local authorities control almost 28% of the land.

http://www.fnai.org/PDF/Maacres_201102_FCL_plus_LTF.pdf
The worst part of this one is that very few of the people that have done this really know what they have done and are doing.

Here is the latest list of all of the member communities in the world. Hold your breath when you get near the US as you will need all the oxygen you can when you start scrolling on the homeland. Scary and growing fast.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:01 PM

3,265 posts, read 3,191,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Most don't see the goal of the agenda 21 folks.
Well not right at the moment; my tinfoil hat is in the shop for repairs.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:07 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,907,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
oh, right. forgot that everything is a liberal conspiracy.
Failed deflection.

Obama Signs Agenda 21-Related Executive Order (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/7958-obama-signs-agenda-21-related-executive-order - broken link)

http://youtu.be/TzEEgtOFFlM

Archived-Articles: UN Agenda 21 - Coming to a Neighborhood near You

Agenda 21 for lower living standards - YouTube

Local Agenda 21- The U.N. Plan for Your Community 21 1-10-98

Old 02-24-2012, 05:05 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,927,503 times
This stuff sounds good til you get the details.

Agenda 21 for Public Officials.avi - YouTube

Old 02-24-2012, 05:46 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,836,169 times
Sounds very Panriod when you look into that , most Americans polled last year are in favor of Smart Growth. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the anti-Agenda 21 people lived in a smart growth suburb. Some of the Tea Partiers up here who oppose it live in Smart Growth communities , which is why no one takes them serious....upon further research the opposes live in communities that are smart growth. Luckily Market and common sense trump there Panriod concerns here in the Northeast.... Although sadly even with state wide Smart Growth plans we will run out of land by 2040 , along with RI , MA , CT and NH.... New York City's Market started spilling over in the 1980s and hasn't stoped since which is driving the Smart Growth.... Once you get rid of Agenda 21 , Smart Growth will still continue due to the Market....and population.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post

Of course you have never seen anything about Agenda 21 outside of videos like this one. Right? No wonder you are so liable to suck that all in.

Is there a chance that you failed to look at the huge number of local governments that are members of ICLEI? I provided a link some time ago in this thread.

Here is your own personal link so you can look for yourself.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
Sounds very Panriod when you look into that , most Americans polled last year are in favor of Smart Growth. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the anti-Agenda 21 people lived in a smart growth suburb. Some of the Tea Partiers up here who oppose it live in Smart Growth communities , which is why no one takes them serious....upon further research the opposes live in communities that are smart growth. Luckily Market and common sense trump there Panriod concerns here in the Northeast.... Although sadly even with state wide Smart Growth plans we will run out of land by 2040 , along with RI , MA , CT and NH.... New York City's Market started spilling over in the 1980s and hasn't stoped since which is driving the Smart Growth.... Once you get rid of Agenda 21 , Smart Growth will still continue due to the Market....and population.
Maybe you need your own personal invitation to look at the number of communities ICLEI has under its thumb now. I think that more US communities are members of ICLEI than all the other countries put together.

Now I think we agreed that your Smart Growth is not a part of ICLEI, didn't we?

Old 02-24-2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post

Finally someone has come up with something much better than anything I have ever seen against Agenda 21. I will say that few Obama supporters will watch more than 3 minutes of this one since there is too much there to see that may well change their minds about him. change is his favorite word, isn't it?

Thanks for the video and the so good story about what is being done to us. I think that the 600 communities of this nation mentioned there as members of ICLEI may well be a small number from looking at the ICLEI website.

I must suggest that anyone who thinks that the Smart Growth suggested by one of our posters is nothing more than sustainable development and I feel sorry for those that have been taken in by all that. Few libs have ever taken the trouble to view the map from this video that I have posted over and over here. They can't see what they are moving toward and when we get there they won't be any happier than I will. I see from it that I and all my friends and family will lose all our property in the "breaking of the US" by the UN.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
Did you watch all 14 minutes of CDusr's video? Surely you can see what your Smart Growth really is if you did. However, if you did as so many do you didn't watch any of it past where the words Smart Growth were heard. I believe that all here should watch that one but few, if any of the left lean will see it.

Try reading the stuff under the video on that link. Too much truth there for most but it is truth, nevertheless, according to the UN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies