Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 03:17 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
How would anyone know they're working for Enron until they scrutinize what legitimate commerce is and isn't?

So the loser is whom? Who paved the way to hell for these arse holes in board rooms to get by on murder? Why, YOU did! Enjoy your bag of silver, Judas.
But, but as per the OWS definition I am one of the 99%, just not one of the ones who is jealous of people that have more than I do...

Who works for a living instead of whining about handouts...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 03:19 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,328,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
Well those low life occupiers are at it again, where are the Corporate Wall Street Police ?
Where is NYPD Anthony Bologna and his pepper spray when you need him to spray this girl to shut her up!

Occupy the SEC: Former Wall Street Workers Defend Volcker Rule Against Banks
I agree: it's time to end the Southeastern Conference's dominance of college football.

Old 02-24-2012, 03:19 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Unless the occupiers address that part of Dodd-Frank which exempted the SEC from the Freedom of Information Act, thus removing all transparency from the American public, I'm afaid they cannot be taken seriously in this latest demostration either. As far as I can see the same Progressive Organizations pushing the funding for Occupy were the same ones pushing for Dodd-Frank.
Try doing your homework before you post nonsense
Quote:
On October 5, 2010, President Obama signed Senate Bill 3717 ("Bill") into law, effectively repealing a broad exemption of the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") from the Freedom of Information Act ("FOIA") and other disclosure established by Section 929I ("Section 929I") of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act ("Dodd-Frank").

http://www.stroock.com/SiteFiles/Pub996.PDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Of course they are the same people. That's how they roll out there in Left field. Their masters support something, then tell their useful idiots to protest it and they actually are too dumb to see it.
Idiot is the operative word here.

Old 02-24-2012, 03:20 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Predating tea party there were ongoing protests. NYC was not about to mince words about it but not many cared for the stench astroturf agenda of Tea. The moment they had to lie to make their point, they betrayed themselves as pointless.
Lets not talk about NYC and stench shall we?

Brings back OWS Zucotti images...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4FqL-klge1...BFlag%2BGI.jpg

http://www.hyscience.com/disgusting%20ows%20filth.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-24-2012 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: copyright

Old 02-24-2012, 03:21 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,790,658 times
It always amazes me when so called citizens of this great country cherish certain parts of our Bill of Rights but never the Bill of Rights as a whole. Some like Amendment #1, some like Amendment #2, but why is it so hard to find citizens that respect both?

Protest all you want, it is your right as an Amercan to do so, peaceably but protest.

Old 02-24-2012, 03:22 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
It always amazes me when so called citizens of this great country cherish certain parts of our Bill of Rights but never the Bill of Rights as a whole. Some like Amendment #1, some like Amendment #2, but why is it so hard to find citizens that respect both?

Protest all you want, it is your right as an Amercan to do so, peaceably but protest.
You'll have better luck finding a unicorn than finding an American who supports all of the amendments

Old 02-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post

UCK, I couldnt have said it better

Old 02-24-2012, 03:29 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,776,564 times
Quote:
But, but as per the definition I am one of the 99%, just not one of the ones who is jealous of people that have more than I do...

Who works for a living instead of whining about handouts...
Jealous of rabid right mobsters preying on civilization? Why would anyone be jealous of that?

Speaking of handouts, how is living off someone else's interest/ daddy's coat tails "working" for a living? Beyond malevolence, delusions, grief, whining, and pan handling congress for corporate welfare- what do they actually produce? :::crickets:::

You're defending a tumor that you're free to keep all to yourself. You are not free to force it upon all against the will of the majority.

Old 02-24-2012, 03:34 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,776,564 times
Quote:

Hey genius!! These were already proven frauds. That pooper predated the fiscal meltdown. Your inability to pay attention has to do with your propaganda handlers. Not anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post

Cherry picking is the trodden habit of supremacists defending their family cactus to the death. They do it to the Bible as well, with a trail of dead children "suffering not a witch to live" in their wake.

Old 02-24-2012, 03:35 PM

4,437 posts, read 4,865,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
I agree: it's time to end the Southeastern Conference's dominance of college football.
SEC is a good conf my Rutgers will be doing a 1 and1 with Arkansas starting this fall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies