Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 04:38 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
So you base the health of the country on your personal wealth?

What do you call a man with no arms or legs floating in a pool?
What do you call a man with no arms or legs from Florida floating in a pool?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2013, 05:14 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild_to View Post
We do need some new people in DC. The ones we call working on active retirement the past 40.
Reinstate term limits. No more career politicians. No more guaranteed retirement. 12 years max then out.

Old 07-06-2013, 05:16 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Reinstate term limits. No more career politicians. No more guaranteed retirement. 12 years max then out.
If only the voter (we the people) would make informed votes rather than rely on party loyalty. We wouldn't need term limits.

Old 07-06-2013, 05:27 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,308,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I would gladly welcome Zimmerman in my home ANYTIME....a great man who was put in a horrible situation and triumphed!!!!
You mean PUT HIMSELF in a terrible situation.

Old 07-06-2013, 05:28 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,301,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
What if this Egypt mess drives up oil prices so much that we see $6 gas at the pumps?
Canada and the U.S. the largest reserves in the world we just tapped them and trust me we will sell below world costs to each other the EU and China India, Japan, S. Korea are impacted by it more than North America.

Old 07-06-2013, 05:43 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I would gladly welcome Zimmerman in my home ANYTIME....a great man who was put in a horrible situation and triumphed!!!!
I guess some people have a very low standard for what a great man is... The man profiled a teenager. The man pursued a teenager. The teenager's only crime was walking down the street.
The only thing great about George Zimmerman is his capacity to lie.
He created the situation he found himself in. The only thing that is certain in this entire story is that a teenager was shot and killed. The only person who knows what really happened is a complete liar.
I for one am truly relieved that none of my neighbors are anything like Zimmerman.
What makes america great is our freedoms. Including the freedom to walk down the street without being harassed.

Old 07-06-2013, 05:51 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,238,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardianlady View Post
Nothing this country is going down the drain .
I love it when naysayers prove the point...

Old 07-06-2013, 08:15 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Because like a whole lot of what Obama says, it's the opposite he's really doing. He's destroying the middle class, not building the economy from it.
Yep I noticed that too. Asked liberals and Democrats during the election how "building the economy from the middle class out" worked and no one had a clue but they sure cheered when he said it.

Old 07-06-2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Why do people think the world is going to end with an zimmerman aquittal? Liberal and minorities know how the world works.

If the jury aquitts, that will not bring back that boy. Zimmeramn is and will all ways be a social pariah. Known as that creepy ass cracker that killed trayvon.

OJ, Casey Anthony, and George are just doing time till their real jail sentences starts.
Yep, the left uses racial terms and it's ok. Hey Mexicans did you know you are white?

lol, Zimmerman is a white boy.

Old 07-06-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I guess some people have a very low standard for what a great man is... The man profiled a teenager. The man pursued a teenager. The teenager's only crime was walking down the street.
The only thing great about George Zimmerman is his capacity to lie.
He created the situation he found himself in. The only thing that is certain in this entire story is that a teenager was shot and killed. The only person who knows what really happened is a complete liar.
I for one am truly relieved that none of my neighbors are anything like Zimmerman.
What makes america great is our freedoms. Including the freedom to walk down the street without being harassed.
Yep, the media is now judge and jury and people buy into it. Who needs a trial when we have the media to make judgment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies