Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 04:37 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,859,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
........Since invasion is not an option, Iran is not Iraq, the only option that I can foresee is the same option that all the other nuclear powers have been operating under since the nuclear genie has been out of the box, the firm assertion that any use of nuclear weapons will be met with massive nuclear retaliation, MAD as it is quite correctly termed.......
And that is indeed the cunundrum isn't it? Giving the wackaloons attempting to hasten the coming of their 12th Imam exactly the nuclear holocaust they seek.

http://youtu.be/ecPeSmF_ikc

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 06:39 PM

24,623 posts, read 19,108,889 times
Okay, so in your own words, explain in no uncertain what that means with respect to nuclear weapons.

Ramping....

Mircea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I just checked under my bed and there were no muslims with nukes.
FRANKY! Check your closet! Ah, too late.

Sorry Franky...

Mircea

Old 02-24-2012, 06:44 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,907,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Iran Nuclear Program: IAEA Report Says Country Ramped Up Uranium Enrichment

Iran cannot be trusted.

I fear that the U.S. may be in another war very soon.

If we are, this time we better drop the big one.

We are in the lull before the storm.
It's sad because it's none of our business. We are not the police of the world, and we need to stand down from assuming we are. We are broke. It's the middles east's problem, they can deal with it as they see fit. Time to pull our nose out of other people's arses.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:56 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,498,122 times
Fuel for the chickenhawks to move farther to the right and eliminate the hope for a competitive general election.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:20 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,475,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Fuel for the chickenhawks to move farther to the right and eliminate the hope for a competitive general election.
111 Congressional Democrats voted to invade Iraq.

Democrat Chickenhawks good.

Republican Chickenhawks bad.

What is a competitive election?

Where the media kneels at Obama's feet and there is no mention of his unconstitutional mandates?

Old 02-24-2012, 09:44 PM

33,510 posts, read 18,080,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Pakistan is not under my bed.

I do find it ironic that the US is the only country to have used nukes on another, and yet many Americans believe we have some moral high ground as to who else should be trusted with them.
yes, and America dropped pamphlets down to say surrender or you will be nuked... now who came on a Sunday and dropped bombs unannounced on Pearl Harbor?

Old 02-24-2012, 09:50 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,978,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
And that is indeed the cunundrum isn't it? Giving the wackaloons attempting to hasten the coming of their 12th Imam exactly the nuclear holocaust they seek.

Shall we play a game? - YouTube

Loved that movie, but I find nothing "messianic" about the power structure of Iran, wackaloons included.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies