Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 04:10 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,464,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
It's the left who supports these raging islamic savages every chance they get.
Agreed. It was only the Left who did not see how stupid it was/is to commit to resource-intensive nation building efforts in savage, Islamic Iraq and Afghanistan. The Right, on the other hand, knew how stupid was to do this and were opposed to it from the very beginning because they clearly understood that nation-building relatively weak savage, Islamic nations makes them stronger savage, Islamic nations.

[those on the Right were mighty smart...]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2012, 05:42 PM

592 posts, read 414,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
It's cool, Obama said sorry.
He apologized to the terrorists. The Republicans should never share the same stage with this guy. There should never be a Presidential debate.

Old 02-25-2012, 07:22 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,507,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
20 People Killed So Far In Afghan Protests Over Desecration Of Koran

Don't Muslims have any respect for life?

Being offended over disrespect for their Holy Book is understandable, but to what extent?

To go around killing each other in a frenzy over this?
To go around killing each other daily as suicide bombers for other reasons?

Are Muslims primative people?

Are their actions just stupid?

And how do you get through to Muslims that it's bad to kill each other and treat women like dogs?

Is it none of our business? Just let them behave like cavemen and oppress and kill women until the end of time?
Ya think they don't like their country occupied by foreign troops who use drones to fly overhead ahead and indiscriminately kill people?

How would that go over in the United States, do ya think FOX watching, flag waving wingnuts would not have a problem with another country doing it in the United States? We wouldn't allow other countries even troops here occupying our nation if they were unarmed.

But it's okay when we do it.

Old 02-25-2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT3 View Post
He apologized to the terrorists. The Republicans should never share the same stage with this guy. There should never be a Presidential debate.
You have a strange definition of terrorists. I bet most Muslim countries consider us the terrorist, but I doubt you can comprehend the complexity of what I just wrote

Old 02-25-2012, 07:30 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,914,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT3 View Post

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." - Barack Hussein Obama
(from his book The Audacity of Hope)

Old 02-25-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
More American soldiers got killed by these mobs today. Enough is enough. These mobs should be looked at as the military threat they are and mowed downed or bombed from above until they disperse. Apologizing time is over.
This is why the world hates America, and the people who advocate the invasion, occupation, and murder of citizens of other nations.

It differs little from the mentality of a certain country in Europe around 70 years ago

Old 02-25-2012, 07:38 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
It's irrelevant.
US whacks want to kill people in the US who burn flags. You can read all about it.

We are the aggressors into Afghanistan.
Our whacked military members started this.
It is neither our country nor our business what goes on there.

Don't you think that the $$ and people would be better off not being wasted on a crazy war for nothing?

Get the hell out of the middle east and this will stop.

"It is neither our country nor our business what goes on there."

Obama: History Is Not on Gadhafi's Side; Libyans Will Determine Own Destiny | PBS NewsHour | March 28, 2011 | PBS

Bush bad, Obama good?

Old 02-25-2012, 07:40 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,379,099 times
many people use the term great satan loosely on this thread. i dont think u understand. they r serious. they want u on a stick. its like if everybody in detroit got religious and decided u having stuff was evil (not them having stuff, u having stuff)

Old 02-25-2012, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
NO

The U.S. has a two century supply of fossil fuel on its own soil and seaboard.

Democrats will eventually be out of the way - and we'll be able to get that oil.

Dems think that the only place to get fossil fuel is from the Middle East.

The free market will develop alternatives well before we run out of oil.

We don't need to stop driving gas powered cars right this very minute.

If you don't like it - quit driving. If you say that that is not an option - then you are not as commited to tree hugging as you tell everyone else to be.

Just like Al Gore.
Whoa. That there is some funny stuff. I like to watch Disney movies when I want fantasy.

Old 02-25-2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
This thread reminds me why I spend so little time in politics and other controversies anymore. A bunch of smelly unshaven occupy-wall-streeters sitting around in their dirty underwear pecking out their stupid America bashing screeds dominate these threads. I can almost smell them through the internet connection. No wonder they can't find jobs. These same clowns no doubt got a certain amount satisfaction after 9/11 with their "America's chickens coming home to roost" bile.
I'm headed back to civilized threads. I"ll come back to check on the degenerates at some later date. It's instructive though. Every once in awhile you have to remind yourself how low some people have sunk and why the country is in the lousy shape it's in.
Buh Bye, don't let the door hit ya....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies