Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 07:18 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times

Advertisements

So a 4 year old is now considered a whistle blower for the government ?
Oh yeah..get kids to report wrong doing by their parents and then just haul the parents off to jail.
4 year olds know exactly what's true/false, real/imaginary or just plain made up because she was drawing and coloring.

I seem to recall that kids were used to spy and inform on their parents during another time in history.
Worked out quite well for the government as they could "eliminate" those very bad people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2012, 07:27 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,766,785 times
Destroying The Canadian People is the top priority of Canada's so-called "Government". Their government is nothing but a group of psychopathic CAREER CRIMINALS.

Canadians (the real ones) are wonderful people. They do not deserve to be disarmed and thus rendered defenseless, then swamped with violent monsters from the nastiest hellholes on earth. But that's precisely what's happening to them. I'm glad we saw Canada when it still really existed. We'll never set foot in that Orwellian nightmare of a country again.

Oh and HappyTexan, to add to your post: (So a 4 year old is now considered a whistle blower for the government ?
Oh yeah..get kids to report wrong doing by their parents and then just haul the parents off to jail.
4 year olds know exactly what's true/false, real/imaginary or just plain made up because she was drawing and coloring.

I seem to recall that kids were used to spy and inform on their parents during another time in history.

Worked out quite well for the government as they could "eliminate" those very bad people.)

I don't know whether you're referring to Nazi Germany, Communist Russia, or the Spanish Inquisition, since that technique was used during all three: but Canada is not alone in mimicking the worst that genocidal totalitarianism has to offer.Formerly 'Great' Britain now mandates that school children (basically from toddlerhood on) be watched for even the slightest utterances or behaviors which might be labeled 'racist' or 'homophobic'. A 'racist' or 'homophobic' incident is virtually anything which the 'victim' (or anyone else) considers to be so. (rationality and objectivity be damned) Following the 'incident', it is mandated that the child be 'registered' as a racist or a homophobe. I mean, a word which some four-year-old probably doesn't even know the meaning of, can get the poor kid registered for life. !!!!!!!

And, as this Canadian incident clearly shows, there is intent on the Government's part to marginalize (and, possibly, as you say, 'eliminate' the Parents, too)

Here's a pretty good summation of the current situation in that vast insane asylum which replaces Great Britain: Seven-year-old Elliott Dearlove branded a bigot, how on earth have we come to this? | Mail Online

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 02-25-2012 at 07:53 PM..

Old 02-25-2012, 07:45 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,663,793 times
See why Cartman hates Canadians so much?

But he loves his cheesy poofs

Old 02-25-2012, 07:47 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,572,543 times
My 2nd son is a lawyer here in Canada and he just loves cases like this one. If these cops don't have a better reason than was in the story, they are toast. Same thing for the childrens aid. Typically here in this country when your rights are stepped on by over zealous law inforcement officials it's worth somewhere around a million dollars to you and sometimes much more. Our constitution really protects our citizens from the state and stories like this one are very rare as a result. My rights are protected to the point that if any cop asks me to ID myself I just tell hin to bugger off. If he persists I ask him, Am I free to go? If he says no, he is toast because that is considered to be, "Under arrest" and that puts him into the position of having falsely arrested me with no probable cause at all. There is no doubt at all that I will win the suit I then bring against the cop and I will be awarded damages and he will be fired. For that reason cops here walk on egg shells when it comes to observing the rights of people. Even in cases where you have done something illegal and the arresting officer abuses your constitutional rights the charge will be tossed. If you are pulled over in a spot check and are DWI, you will beat the charge with a constitutional defence because the police MUST have a reason for stopping you in the first place and a spot check does not qualify as a reason.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:20 AM

3,064 posts, read 2,637,787 times
Well, obviously the four year old was a reliable informant; she even knew who her dad used the gun on - monsters, of course.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:24 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Are you not allowed to own a gun in Canada?

Old 02-26-2012, 12:25 AM

3,064 posts, read 2,637,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Rifles yes; not handguns I believe.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:17 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,482,465 times
Oh those lunatic leftists.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:42 PM

8,237 posts, read 13,510,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

Yes, you can own both rifles/shotguns and handguns. However, it is alot of work to get permits etc...

Old 02-26-2012, 09:49 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,572,543 times
I looked into this case and I'm telling you this. If I was that guy, the school board, the cops and the fanily and childrens services would be buying me a nice house on the beach in Naples Florida. I can't for the life of me understand way the guy would have signed a document allowing the police to search his house, AFTER THE FACT????? I guess he's just a far nicer guy than I am. Those people would be toast after my lawyer got through with them. Just take a look at some of the cases of Canadians who have gone after officials for constitutional abuse. Millions of dollars in awards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies