Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 01:19 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Don't be so ignorant, capital I. If you actually knew what Marxism entailed, you would know that he's far from it.
How far would you say, oh informed one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2012, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I swear it doesn't matter what the topic is, the brainwashed radical right will troll up absolutely every thread with "blame Obama" garbage.
Why don't you take a count of the number of blame Obama posts and compare them to the blame Bush for the past three years. That would be very interesting to know, don't you think?

Old 02-27-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
It doesn't say in the article, but I wonder if the teabagger was soliciting a male prostitute
24 posts before one of youse guys came up with that possible suggestion. I can't believe it took that long.

Old 02-27-2012, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmoove View Post
So what? This is as stupid as right-wingers trying to discredit liberals by mentioning the ACORN scandal or something similar... it has nothing to do with the ideas.
Maybe you can tell me whether ACORN has really ceased to exist. Hmmmm?

Old 02-27-2012, 01:27 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,509,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
These guys are never too proud to take one on the chin for their liberal ideas.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Old 02-27-2012, 01:28 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,509,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Damned well, too, I might add.

Of course, Savoir only serves as a left handed troll and gets these things started and then disappears.
Oi! Left wing, not left handed. I'm left handed and nothing like the liberal loons here.

Old 02-27-2012, 01:40 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,799,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkaos2 View Post
Deflect what? You need to make a point first that's worth deflecting.

There's 10 million Tea Partiers and 1 of them hired a hooker.

So what?

Hey, this guy isn't just some nobody.
He is a Nashville city councilman.

Old 02-27-2012, 01:59 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,102 times
Quote:
What do you mean, neither of them paid any attention to my post because it completely destroyed their entire argument.
Which post, the post where you say you don't care about peoples sex lives or the post where you said homosexuality is a mental disorder.?

Old 02-27-2012, 02:12 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Which post?
This one, the one that destroyed the entire trolling premise of this thread.

Quote:
http://sumnerunited.org/

On Friday, February 17th the leadership of Sumner United for Responsible Government accepted the resignation of Matt Moynihan following news reports about his Thursday arrest, which were deeply surprising and saddening. We believe this to be a personal matter for Mr. Moynihan and his family and pray for their healing. Although Mr. Moynihan has not actively participated in the planning or leadership of SURG since 2010, he was slated to assist in candidate forums this year and was amongst the individuals that founded SURG in 2009. His resignation will have no effect on the activities of SURG, which include the continued pursuit of fiscally-responsible and limited government.

Sounds good to me.
[/font]

Old 02-27-2012, 02:24 PM

764 posts, read 597,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Liberal Presidential candidates? Last one I saw was Dennis Kucinich. As far as liberals screwing up, so to speak, like the teabagger above, the media is all over their foibles too (see Weiner, Anthony). It's just that it's the conservative religious fundies/fanatics/f***ups who try to portray themselves as the saintly family values types, so it's deliciously ironic when these hypocrites are busted for their sordid activities.
They live in this alternate world where Anthony Weiner or John Edwards was barely talked about, and I'm sure when this is brought up on the other networks more than 5 times they'll go into their typical woe is me, "teh lib media boogeyman is teh evilz dey comin to git us" bull****.

Oh, and prostitution shouldn't be illegal.

Quote:
Unbelievable I agree I doubt these brainwashed right wing fools ever read the topic. It's just "blame Obama" and that's it no matter what the topic.
I heard Laura Ingram talking about Michelle Obamas healthier food cause, and she said something along the lines of "Is this what we elected Obama for? Why is she doing this? We didn't vote for this". God forbid she go around the country, suggesting people do the thing that has been the general consensus, and has been taught to kids for for decades. Because no first lady EVER has had any cause. They are so damn petty, ignorant and childish...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies