Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 11:43 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Unbelievable I agree I doubt these brainwashed right wing fools ever read the topic. It's just "blame Obama" and that's it no matter what the topic.
True
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
An Obamniac no doubt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2012, 11:46 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Quote:
I swear it doesn't matter what the topic is, the brainwashed radical right will troll up absolutely every thread with "blame Obama" garbage.

Exactly why you and other lefties need to look in the mirror. Including the OP and posters like Skinny Puppy.

The actions of these two idiots has nothing to do with the Tea Party.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:48 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:
Exactly why you and other lefties need to look in the mirror. Including the OP and posters like Skinny Puppy.
I've never seen the OP or anyone on the left trolling threads non-stop with "blame Obama" trash

Old 02-27-2012, 11:49 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Quite fitting for a teabagger.

Tea party supporters will deflect by mentioning OWS or play ignorant pretending not to know what nickname their group has, in 3, 2, 1, (like clockwork)

Local Tea Party co-founder arrested in prostitution sting | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

Councilman, tea party group founder arrested | The Leaf Chronicle – Clarksville, Tenn., and Fort Campbell | theleafchronicle.com (http://www.theleafchronicle.com/usatoday/article/38602253?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE %7Cp - broken link)

Nothing like a little free enterprise to help pay the mortgage.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:49 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Quote:
I've never seen the OP or anyone on the left trolling threads non-stop with "blame Obama" trash
Your deflection says it all.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:51 AM

1,386 posts, read 1,557,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy
It's still a crime, and to harp about laws being broken, yet defend this act seems hypocritical.
If it was between two consenting adults than it was victimless. George Carlin's quote sums up my view

"I don’t understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal, ****ing is legal. So why isn’t it legal to sell ****ing?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Victimless? Really....so the decision to act this way effected no one else? This decision hurt no one?
If it was between two consenting adults no.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:52 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,102 times
Quote:
Your deflection says it all.
Mentioning Obamamanics is a deflection, you guys played right into the OP's hands

Quote:
Tea party supporters will deflect

Old 02-27-2012, 11:58 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Didn't he commit a crime? Personally I don't care, but you can't harp about law breakers this and law breakers that and then selectively not care about certain laws being broken.

Does this apply to people who believe what an OWS supporter does represents all OWS supporters??
If an OWS supporter busts out a window on a police car during an OWS protest then yes, I feel that it does in some way represent the OWS movement and I would feel exactly the same about a Tea Party supporter doing the same type of thing during a Tea Party even.

This story however is nothing like that, this is a guy who is affiliated with a Tea Party group trying to hire a hooker on his own time and it has nothing to do with the Tea Party or any event they put on. If an OWS protestor leaves an event, drives home and 2 days later they run over a kid while driving drunk I don't feel that represents OWS in any way. If an OWS protestor comes to a protest and during one of their marches they trample a kid in the street, I feel that does represent OWS.

Is this logic sinking in yet?

Old 02-27-2012, 11:59 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,207,489 times
Quote:
Quite fitting for a teabagger.

Tea party supporters will deflect by mentioning OWS or play ignorant pretending not to know what nickname their group has, in 3, 2, 1, (like clockwork)

Local Tea Party co-founder arrested in prostitution sting | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

Councilman, tea party group founder arrested | The Leaf Chronicle – Clarksville, Tenn., and Fort Campbell | theleafchronicle.com (http://www.theleafchronicle.com/usatoday/article/38602253?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE %7Cp - broken link)
I thought it was the Republicans who wanted to tell people who or what they could have sex with?

Now liberals are doing it?

Old 02-27-2012, 12:00 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Victimless? Really....so the decision to act this way effected no one else? This decision hurt no one?
Consentual prostitution, much like smoking weed IMO is a victimless crime that hurts nobody but maybe the person making the choice to participate. As a Tea Party supporter I support a person's right to be a prostitute, hire a prostitute or smoke weed when they're done. I'm personally not going to do any of that but it shouldn't be illegal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies