Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 02:12 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,831,640 times

Advertisements

Interesting. In his new tape, UBL, one of the world's most hated man, says the Democrats cannot stop the war in Iraq because of corporations. Sounds like UBL is trying to get the USA to elect Hillary or Obama in 2008 so that Bin Laden have recover his strength of his Iraq Al-queda units (which are getting hammered by Sunni insurgents and US Troops).

I am think hummm,.... Bin Laden is supporting the Democrats. I wonder why? Maybe it is because Bin Laden knows he needs a weak president and US Congress so he can have his way everytime? Is that so he is free to kill Jews and Americans without fear of retaliation??? According to left wing extremist, Barack Obama, even if a terrorist was to nuke 2 US cities, he would do NOTHING other than provide medical care for the victims. That sounds like something that UBL wants to hear. I wouldn't be surprised if he sents Hillary or Obama a campaign contribution check!

This story is DEVELOPING right now. Let's keep posting on what we learn and what it means to the USA!

FOXNews.com - New Usama Bin Laden Video Urges Americans to Convert to Islam - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Here is a full transcript of his new video: http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/...transcript.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2007, 02:23 PM

5,110 posts, read 7,139,085 times
Quote:
Sounds like UBL is trying to get the USA to elect Hillary or Obama in 2008 so that Bin Laden have recover his strength of his Iraq Al-queda units (which are getting hammered by Sunni insurgents and US Troops).
Maybe if you had thought about your comments that you would see that he releases his BS in effort to get more President Fredo's in office. He has played Fredo and Dr Strangelove Cheney like the fools that they are. The worst thing for him would be for a Democrat to become President because he knows that a Democrat would actually focus on him and other real threats instead PNAC's fantasies.

We have already learned that Al-queda has recovered to pre 9/11 levels and that Afghanistan is back to pre 9/11 conditions - all under the watch of President Fredo, Dr Strangelove Cheney and the GOP Congress.

Add to that no improvement in port or plant security, a less stable Middle East thanks to Fredo's invasion of Iraq, and less intelligence resources focused on him.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:24 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,190,876 times
Quick, someone put the lid back on the glue, the fumes are just awful!

Old 09-07-2007, 02:41 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,628,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
We have already learned that Al-queda has recovered to pre 9/11 levels and that Afghanistan is back to pre 9/11 conditions - all under the watch of President Fredo, Dr Strangelove Cheney and the GOP Congress.
And I bet it was quiet a celebration at Al Quaeda headquarters when the announcement was made that they were all finally back to Clintonian levels of power. They must have felt the same wonderful sense of coming prosperity like they did on Jan 20, 1993...

Old 09-07-2007, 02:43 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,397,659 times
Give me a break Nirvana-Guy, George Bush and "never-ending war on terra" supporters are a GOD SEND (allah send?) to Bin Laden and terrorists!! They NEED eachother!

Iraq is a TRAINING GROUND for terrorists, the only place that, in the terrorist's own words, they "feel safe," and a GREAT recruitment piece for new terrorists.

The same way OUR leaders rerun "9/11, 9/11, 9/11" over and over to scare the public and rally support for continued war is the same thing terrorists do when pointing out the United States launching military action in the Middle East to recruit young men into THEIR ranks.

Reminds me of a scene from "Jihad the Musical":

"Hussein Al Mansour, the terrorist, and Foxy Redstate realize that to get the fame they want, Hussein is going to plant the bomb and Foxy will film it," Scheuer says.

Hussein and Foxy sing:

I was foolish to doubt you because I can't live without you,
You're the best opposition for my cause, you're the nemesis I dream of,
You're the reason that my team of angry millions wave their flags and give me rabid applause.

And we are finally going to be in a holy war alliance where we are guaranteed compliance with religion over science, we're the overarching giants.
There's a line that we're both selling and it's perfectly compelling for the audience who will hate you by default...."

NPR : Fringe Fest 'Jihad' Musical Touches Explosive Topics

Old 09-07-2007, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbound2day View Post
And I bet it was quiet a celebration at Al Quaeda headquarters when the announcement was made that they were all finally back to Clintonian levels of power. They must have felt the same wonderful sense of coming prosperity like they did on Jan 20, 1993...
"Clintonian" levels of power huh?

Nice try, considering it was the "Second Coming" Ronald Reagan who armed Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda in the first place.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:50 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,628,367 times
No, you failed to see the sarcasm.

Al Quaeda had to have been weakened for 7 years for any announcement that they had "regained" strength equal to pre-911. That means that post Clinton they were dealt a heavy blow, otherwise they would have just laughed a little while after 9/11 and then kept building power to be much stronger than before.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbound2day View Post
No, you failed to see the sarcasm.

Al Quaeda had to have been weakened for 7 years for any announcement that they had "regained" strength equal to pre-911. That means that post Clinton they were dealt a heavy blow, otherwise they would have just laughed a little while after 9/11 and then kept building power to be much stronger than before.
Oh, Ok... Lord knows I've heard plenty of people blame 9/11 on Clinton.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:54 PM

478 posts, read 959,587 times
OSAMA!

How convienant this shows up now....just before Patreaus makes his Iraq "assessment"! Man, they really prey on the dumb asses, don't they. For a guy who was near death years ago needing a kidney transplant, he sure looks to have made a miraculous recovery. Did they do the kidney transplant in the cave or ya know, behind the big boulder outside the cave!? And I really like the new beard! I had no idea "Just for Men" hair coloring was available so readily in the cave neighborhood of Tora Bora or wherever the hell he "is".

Also, I love when the media, while talking about Bin Laden usually show about the five same clips over and over with a narrative over it - you know the picture of some guy doing a karate chop in the mountain ranges of Pakistan, a picture of Bin Laden lying on a blanket with a machine gun next to him, a shot of him walking with a cane down a goat path on a side of mountain that is about 15,000 ft in elevation, etc. In short, ya know all the stuff that is just SO F*CKING ridicoulsly insulting to anyone with a hint of intelligence that these mountain BOOGEY MEN are gonna bring down the strongest nation on the planet. What a bizarre propaganda show we are witnessing! And look at the fools that fall for it!!!! BOOOO!

Old 09-07-2007, 02:55 PM

13,026 posts, read 24,625,061 times
I would have thought that Bush is the prefect adversary for Bin Laden ( if he is still alive) and Al Qaeda.

A "softer" liberal US government with less aggressive foreign policies will make it a lot harder to whip Muslim fundamentalists into a frenzy of anti US feelings and makes it a lot harder to recruit and radicalize people.

Both Bush and Bin Laden need each other to demonise who they seek to destroy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies