U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 01:36 PM

44,877 posts, read 31,738,682 times

Advertisements

Has the Catholic Church given in yet? I don't think so but here is a local priest calling out the administration for all they lies they told the Bishops group in order to get their support for Affordable Care and the way they tried to force them to provide means of keeping population down. The man states that the Church had held them down from speaking about political crap but the move to force them to provide abortions through morning after pills had caused the Church to allow them to talk from the pulpit.

Many of you will get a real kick out of hearing this man take HHS and Obama to task and many of you will not like to hear it. You have been forewarned, progs.

Religious Liberty Homily.mp4 - YouTube
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2012, 01:47 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,252,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Has the Catholic Church given in yet? I don't think so but here is a local priest calling out the administration for all they lies they told the Bishops group in order to get their support for Affordable Care and the way they tried to force them to provide means of keeping population down. The man states that the Church had held them down from speaking about political crap but the move to force them to provide abortions through morning after pills had caused the Church to allow them to talk from the pulpit.

Many of you will get a real kick out of hearing this man take HHS and Obama to task and many of you will not like to hear it. You have been forewarned, progs.

Now if only they were outraged by this
Attorneys: Cardinal ordered memo on priests destroyed - CNN

Old 02-28-2012, 01:52 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,569,473 times
Quote:

"Shut your mouth, stop spouting off about political crap and get back to raping that little boy. We have an image to uphold"

Old 02-28-2012, 01:54 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,252,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
"Shut your mouth, stop spouting off about political crap and get back to raping that little boy. We have an image to uphold"
man we agree

Old 02-28-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
You didn't watch the video before you attacked the Church, I bet. In other words you attacked the messenger just as I said people like you would do. I now issue you a private invite to watch the man talk. Using what you want to do against him without knowing what he said may save you from knowing but it is a very Alinsky like use of his favorite method.

Old 02-28-2012, 02:00 PM

21,026 posts, read 21,278,632 times
Quote:

Oh, send him a child to rape and the pig will go away....

Old 02-28-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Attack of the messenger without even watching the video is very progressive activity. When will you get on with the watching?

I really liked what the man said about closing down all Catholic hospitals, and other places that offer care to poor people. Of course, you didn't see that did you, prog.

Old 02-28-2012, 02:02 PM

155 posts, read 128,241 times
I have no problem with the Catholic Church saying it refuses to give pay for birth control. But if this is the case then they also need to stop getting the millions of dollars given to them by the Feds which I have never agreed with.

Old 02-28-2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Oh, send him a child to rape and the pig will go away....
We now have three progs who have failed to see the video to know what the man said but are very willing to attack him and try to discredit what he said because everybody knows that all Catholic church people attack little kids. You people really make me sick but you never fail to respond in the same manner and believe you have shot down people. ATTACK THAT MESSENGER. Of course, you do know that Alinsky listed that as one of the most important methods to use against the enemy, don't you?

Old 02-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,713,650 times
Why should anyone care what a member of an organization that actively covered up the systemic abuse of children that is now being led by an ex-Nazi thinks?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies