Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2012, 09:45 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Okay. What part of "Error. Sorry, your request cannot be processed at this time because you have exceeded the daily limit for the verification of these credentials."

Don't you understand?

It's not like I got this message:

That means the information I entered was correct but somehow I had already tried too many times that day even though that was my very first visit ever to that website.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]https://www.sss.gov/FSwho.htm
Its a conspiracy.....the SSA is running interference for Obama. Woooooo.....!

Old 03-01-2012, 09:45 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Okay. What part of "Error. Sorry, your request cannot be processed at this time because you have exceeded the daily limit for the verification of these credentials."

Don't you understand?
I understand that you are very confused.

The only identifying information you gave the system was the SSN. How would it know you were somebody else?

You really are not thinking very hard.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:46 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
What you don't understand is that the site is supposed to be a self check site. (So lets ignore for a second that you are committing a crime every time you use it with the president's number since you are not him.) Since the system is a self check, every time the same number is checked, the system understands that to be the same person checking.

You (the Birthers abusing the system) have exceeded the daily limit.
What part of "This service allows you to look up a man's Selective Service number, as well as the date he registered. Enter a last name, social security number, and date of birth for the registered man, and click on "Submit."

Don't you understand?

Old 03-01-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
I understand that you are very confused.

The only identifying information you gave the system was the SSN. How would it know you were somebody else?

You really are not thinking very hard.
LOL. Continue on. You're making yourself look like a mental midget. I don't even have to try on this one...

Old 03-01-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
What part of "This service allows you to look up a man's Selective Service number, as well as the date he registered. Enter a last name, social security number, and date of birth for the registered man, and click on "Submit."

Don't you understand?
Okay... since you are struggling with such a simple concept, let's do this one step at a time.

What personal identifying information did you give the system that would allow it to know you were a different person from anybody else who is checking the president's number?

Old 03-01-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Its a conspiracy.....the SSA is running interference for Obama. Woooooo.....!
What part of SSS don't you understand?

Quote:
The Selective Service System's structure consists of the National Headquarters, Data Management Center, and three Region Headquarters, with 136 full-time employees authorized.
Also part of Selective Service is a field structure of military Reservists and civilian volunteer board members. Each state, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories also have a state director. Selective Service's Reservists, board members, and state directors are the Agency's standby components. They serve part-time for the Agency, remaining trained and ready to be called into service in the event of a draft.
https://www.sss.gov/struct.htm

You're looking for:

The United States Social Security Administration

Quote:
LOL. Continue on. You're making yourself look like a mental midget. I don't even have to try on this one...
Actually, as someone who has implemented and designed complex web based query systems for one of the 20 largest corporations in the country, I know from where I speak.

You really do have to try harder, or be left forever in ignorance.

11,235 posts, read 11,015,248 times
Quote:
What HD is trying to say is this:

If you put your SS# in enough times, you will get the same error message as you did for Obama's SS#.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Okay... since you are struggling with such a simple concept, let's do this one step at a time.

What personal identifying information did you give the system that would allow it to know you were a different person from anybody else who is checking the president's number?
Okay, simpleton. My IP address.

Next.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:51 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,784 times
Quote:
He is making himself look like a brainless Obama supporter who will say anything to defend Obama regardless ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies