Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2012, 04:29 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
Something's strange, all right.
All of that above was accurate that I wrote, so yep I find it strange about a sitting President in many ways.

Old 03-02-2012, 04:32 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
We have no Obama school records.
Irrelevant to presidential eligibility, and no other president has ever released theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB
No school writings.
Irrelevant to presidential eligibility, and no other president has ever released theirs.

Quote:
A guy claiming he had tapes of Obama as a younger person to be released near the election came up dead yesterday.
Irrelevant to presidential eligibility. And the tapes are still going to be released within the next two weeks.

Quote:
Microfiche records only involving the Obama birth week come up missing in the Hawaii archives.
First, they were the National archives not the Hawaiian archives. Second, Mike Zullo was not completely honest during the press conference. There is a full ten year gap in the files, not just the single week of Obama's birth.

Quote:
There were no Obama past girlfriends or boyfriends that have ever come to light.
Irrelevant to presidential eligibility, and true for most other presidents as well.

Quote:
Strange strange strange IMO.
The only thing I find strange is your weird desire to know about the president's old girlfriends. You are one sick puppy.

Old 03-02-2012, 04:45 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,200,962 times
Anyone notice the disconnect between the title of this thread, "proven" and the posse's report, "may be"? Birfers are funny.

Old 03-02-2012, 04:51 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,392,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
All of that above was accurate that I wrote, so yep I find it strange about a sitting President in many ways.

*making the international sign of the cuckoo bird*

Old 03-02-2012, 04:55 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,382,997 times
Quote:
*making the international sign of the cuckoo bird*
I used to say that not everyone who was a "birther" conspiracy believer was a racist.

But time has changed my position slightly. They are either public attention whores, or racists at this point. I don't think there are any other rational groups who still buy this insane idiocy.

Old 03-02-2012, 04:56 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,954,798 times
I genuinely like birtherism!

a) it's fascinating (like the car wreck that you can't help but stare at with pity as you pass on by), and

b) it's completely harmless to President Obama, while being so utterly inane that it presents him in a sympathetic light to the 90% of the public that isn't gripping the Kool-Aid jug with both fists, and

c) it keeps very strange people with very strange notions busy in a benign way, much like tossing a chimp a locked suitcase

Long live birtherism!

Old 03-02-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I used to say that not everyone who was a "birther" conspiracy believer was a racist.

But time has changed my position slightly. They are either public attention whores, or racists at this point. I don't think there are any other rational groups who still buy this insane idiocy.
I can't argue with that...the longer it goes on, the explainations grow fewer.

Old 03-02-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Onions View Post
I genuinely like birtherism!

a) it's fascinating (like the car wreck that you can't help but stare at with pity as you pass on by), and

b) it's completely harmless to President Obama, while being so utterly inane that it presents him in a sympathetic light to the 90% of the public that isn't gripping the Kool-Aid jug with both fists, and

c) it keeps very strange people with very strange notions busy in a benign way, much like tossing a chimp a locked suitcase

Long live birtherism!
I suppose it does give them a harmless hobby, though I wouldn't want one at my Thanksgiving table.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:01 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
I suppose it does give them a harmless hobby, though I wouldn't want one at my Thanksgiving table.
Sometimes not so harmless....

James Von Brunn Apparently Part Of Obama "Birther" Movement

Old 03-02-2012, 05:04 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,954,798 times
Quote:
Indeed, it's always bad form to seat the chimps at the grown-up table.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies