Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2012, 11:30 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,382,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Here we go with the race card again ...

Its been proven that Obama's birth certificate on the White House website is fraudulent so how can you state "There is absolutely no--zero--evidence that President Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii."

You are being disingenuous ...
Proof? What Proof?

I keep asking for this "proof" and no one has provided it.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:33 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times
Quote:
Its been proven that Obama's birth certificate on the White House website is fraudulent
No it hasn't.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:34 AM

11,759 posts, read 14,650,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Proof? What Proof?

And none will be forthcoming.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:38 AM

11,759 posts, read 14,650,345 times
Quote:
Race card?

It's not playing the race card when we point out that a blatantly racist attack is a blatantly racist attack.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:52 AM

179 posts, read 156,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Let me start by saying no, I'm not a "birther"! Having said that it was reported tonight on the Phoenix news that Sheriff Joe of Maricopa county has investigated and stated he's determined that Obama's birth certificate and other documents are forgeries.
Now I know there's going to be the usual Obama supporters that'd deny anything even if Obama himself admitted it and they'll be the hard right screaming for an instant lynching party but y'all who're more moderate and have an open mind about things should ponder this new situation.

He had a complaint filed by a Surprise AZ resident and as Sheriff decided it was his duty to investigate. He had a posse dedicated to the investigation and they returned the opinion that the forgeries occurred.
So, there's now a group of law officers who've done an investigation independent of the feds and say they've got the evidence and a person of interest in the forgery scheme.

If true (and I'm not saying it is or isn't) what then? This (again, if true) could cause some severe repercussions throughout the country don't you think?

Pro-tip:

"moderate" does not mean some theoretical middle ground between an insane viewpoint that has no rational support, and what is reasonable.

Hope that helps.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:01 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Please educate me: What does regime change mean? What am I not understanding?
Don't take my word for it ... Look it up

Old 03-03-2012, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Proof? What Proof?

If you look at the video presented at the Sheriff Arpaio news conference you would see the proof. I have a lot of experience in PDF creation and using Adobe illustrator as well as manipulating documents after a scan and I know for fact that what they showed on the video is proof ... but it does not take an rocket scientist to understand that video demo on Obama's birth certificate. I knew it was a fake last year and was waiting for an official investigation to show the world.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:07 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,200,962 times
Quote:

Its been proven that Obama's birth certificate on the White House website is fraudulent so how can you state "There is absolutely no--zero--evidence that President Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii."

You are being disingenuous ...
No it hasn't, FYI, the thread title is an outright lie. The is no PROOF of anything.

Well, actually it proves how the birfers lie about everything.

I find this interesting, based on the unpassed senate bill 2128, 2004, the ONLY hurdle Obama would need to deal with is proving his mom was a American citizen at his birth. It wouldn't even matter where he was born. Kenya? Natural Born Citizen. Mars? Natural Born Citizen.

Read The Bill: S. 2128 [108th] - GovTrack.us

Old 03-03-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
No it hasn't.
Yes, it has. If anything, someone needs to prove its not fraud which should be very interesting ..

Old 03-03-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Race card?

It's not playing the race card when we point out that a blatantly racist attack is a blatantly racist attack.
Look at all of the blatant attacks from the left on President Bush over the past decade. Was that racism from the left? No, it was that they didn't agree with his policies. What makes you think the people who oppose President Obama just don't agree with his policies? To say its because of racism against blacks makes you a racist and playing the race card.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies