Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2012, 03:12 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,946,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
did you read your own link? do you understand the difference between a photo image and vector based art?
Yep, I sure do. Did you read all of the capabilities? Are you saying Obama's birth certificate was a photo?

Old 03-03-2012, 03:14 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,248,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Bull ... if you were an adobe expert then you would agree that the pdf file "birth certificate" has been manipulated and the information changed.
I'm a certified and licensed Adobe Software user (that means, if I want to, I can also teach how to use the software). I've been on for the last 3 years, and know that the birthers who wrote the report have never used Illustrator or understand how the portable document format works.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Right

Yes, you prove that you don't know what you are talking about.

PDF/PHOTOS are bitmap images. They can only be used AS is in Illustrator. To make a photo/pdf editable in Illustrator you have to turn the image/pdf into a vector art (which Illustrator has its own algorithm to do so , and doesn't do 1:1 transition)

Anyone with experience in Illustrator knows this.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:19 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,346,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
So stop laughing long enough to answer this question:

Multiple people on multiple completely different networks with different IP addresses are getting the same message. But only when they use the president's SSN, and not any other.

Isn't that pretty solid proof to you that the message is keying off the SSN and not the IP address?
Just checking in...

Quote:
Error.
Sorry, your request cannot be processed at this time because you have exceeded the daily limit for the verification of these credentials.
(3/3/2012 4:16:37 PM)
https://www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfVerification.aspx

Old 03-03-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
]
Neither did their expert, Mara Zebest, who wrote the entire report for Joe Arpaio. The same word for word report that she posted to World Nut Daily 8 months prior.

The "expert" failed to realize that the scanned certificate on the white house website, wasn't even scanned in by any ADOBE product. It was done by a native MAC software.

And Adobe doesn't own PDF. They just provide a software that is able to read it, and make them.

PDF is an open source document format, that can be easily transmitted across the web.

This proves that birthers no jack crap about the law as well as technology
What are you trying to prove? You provided nothing to disprove that the file was not manipulated with very specific and critical text changed ... like "dates" ... or the fact that the official Hawaii seal can be completely lifted from the document, "completely intact", proving that these are no artifacts from a OCR or optimization process. If a birth certificate was scanned and save in a PDF format, no matter who's PDF format, then you would not be able to lift the Hawaii stamp intact from the document. I don't care who you are, what expertise you have, or what applications were used ... this can't happen from a scanned document. You people are fools to think otherwise.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Yep, I sure do. Did you read all of the capabilities?
Yes, they program stresses "VECTOR ART" many times through its features list.

You do know what Vector Art is right?

Quote:
Are you saying Obama's birth certificate was a photo?
What do you think a SCANNED image creates? Vector art?

A photo in jpg, gif, etc are what digital artists called BITMAP images. PDF are just compressed images of documents.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:23 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,017,870 times
Zebest does not know what "noise" is.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:24 PM

Quote:
I'm a certified and licensed Adobe Software user (that means, if I want to, I can also teach how to use the software). I've been on for the last 3 years, and know that the birthers who wrote the report have never used Illustrator or understand how the portable document format works.
How funny ... do you know how many certified and licensed Adobe software experts ... that are liberal ... and who fully support Obama ... suddenly appear in this thread to proclaim their expertise???? It's a miracle!

Old 03-03-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Yes, they program stresses "VECTOR ART" many times through its features list.

You do know what Vector Art is right?

What do you think a SCANNED image creates? Vector art?

A photo in jpg, gif, etc are what digital artists called BITMAP images. PDF are just compressed images of documents.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:32 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,198,219 times
Quote:
What, you finally get it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies