Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2012, 09:52 PM

161 posts, read 246,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I give Barry Soetoro about 6 months before the pressure builds and he is forced to resign. This is a snowball rolling down the slope and growing bigger and bigger.

Showdown: Sheriff Arpaio vs. the legend of Barry Soetoro as Barack Hussein Obama II
I chuckle at how you probably read all these ridiculous websites all day and hope and pray something that'll never, ever happen actually happens.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:02 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Six months???!!!!

Why not 6 days? or at least 6 weeks???!!!

Let's keep in touch with how this "snowball" thing develops ...
Nothing moves fast these days except the national debt

Old 03-05-2012, 10:08 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkytofu10 View Post
I chuckle at how you probably read all these ridiculous websites all day and hope and pray something that'll never, ever happen actually happens.
Nope, actually you might notice I don't post all day ... like all the liberal posters do ... I actually have a good job!

Most of the liberal posters are probably leaches on the social programs and have not worked an honest day in their life.

I chuckle when I read the irate responses I get after I post a "stick in the eye" ... Its like playing an old arcade game I post and the lefty's throw a fit, cry & Lie

Old 03-05-2012, 10:36 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
so, you don't know of any forensic experts that worked on the investigation.
You know who they are better than I, we've covered this territory before. I'll name them, and you'll say they don't know jack. Let's not do that again.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:37 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I give Barry Soetoro about 6 months before the pressure builds and he is forced to resign. This is a snowball rolling down the slope and growing bigger and bigger.
Do you think this will happen before or after the Sept. 3rd Democratic National Convention in Charlotte? In either case, who do think will be on the ticket for the Democrats this year?

Old 03-05-2012, 10:38 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
yep. watching a doc about the cold war during the 80s on the military channel and getting a head-start on some work for tomorrow.

i'm a multi-tasker claud.
Great, watch this. Not great for visual, but audio is pretty good. Also covers the Selective Service fraud.
All those that say they don't care, can tune out now.

Investigator: Obama's Fraudulent Social Security Number Reserved for Connecticut Applicants - YouTube

Old 03-05-2012, 10:46 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You know who they are better than I, we've covered this territory before. I'll name them, and you'll say they don't know jack. Let's not do that again.
none of the "experts" that the birthers have put forward meet the standard for giving testimony in court. that's not a matter of me thinking they "don't know jack" that's a fact that speaks directly to the birthers refusal to get competent trained experts.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:48 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Great, watch this.
not tonight claud. is there anything new in it we haven't discussed before?

Old 03-05-2012, 10:49 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,445,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Let me start by saying no, I'm not a "birther"! Having said that it was reported tonight on the Phoenix news that Sheriff Joe of Maricopa county has investigated and stated he's determined that Obama's birth certificate and other documents are forgeries.
Now I know there's going to be the usual Obama supporters that'd deny anything even if Obama himself admitted it and they'll be the hard right screaming for an instant lynching party but y'all who're more moderate and have an open mind about things should ponder this new situation.

He had a complaint filed by a Surprise AZ resident and as Sheriff decided it was his duty to investigate. He had a posse dedicated to the investigation and they returned the opinion that the forgeries occurred.
So, there's now a group of law officers who've done an investigation independent of the feds and say they've got the evidence and a person of interest in the forgery scheme.

If true (and I'm not saying it is or isn't) what then? This (again, if true) could cause some severe repercussions throughout the country don't you think?
Say the birth certificate IS a forgery. We can go around and around the block forever on that and neither side will ever convince the other. Why did two local newspapers announce Barack H. Obama II's birth? It's not like either parent was some kind of local celebrity.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:14 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
Say the birth certificate IS a forgery. We can go around and around the block forever on that and neither side will ever convince the other. Why did two local newspapers announce Barack H. Obama II's birth? It's not like either parent was some kind of local celebrity.
People often place birth annoucements in newspapers in the same way that death announcements are placed. And the same way that wedding announcements are placed.

(Seriously, its like some people live under a rock)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies