Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 10:56 AM

12,546 posts, read 21,390,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Thanks your the only one here making any real sense. A hypocrite Obama is, sorry but true. You do not frequent a church where Reverend Wright is the pastor, for twenty years. And not like his message. Your ill, or ignorance, is in the way, of you wanting to see the truth.

Dispute it, would any of you go to that church, with his racist messages, for twenty years, but not agree with the message, go head talk yourself into it.
there's people in my congregation that are racist, that hate gay poeple, and some are just downright bad people. but i don't think that reflects who I am. Should anyone that belongs to a Catholic Church where boys were molested leave their congregation?

Old 03-02-2012, 11:05 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,487,601 times
If anyone ever wondered about the mental state of Breitbart they only have to look at the linked video of this portion of his speech to fellow travelers. The man was, and his supporters are, mentally ill. I'm not at all saddened by his death. But I am waiting for the allegation that his death was the result of a conspiracy headed by the President. Truly sick, these people are.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:42 AM

4,991 posts, read 4,502,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The Reverend Wright even after Obama HAD to cut ties with him , kept speaking his anti-american garbage and Obama knew what Reverend Wright was all about.

Obama's twenty years in the church, getting married by the Reverend Wright, his kids baptizes by Wright and stating that Wright was his spiritual guide in his life. That means Wright was guiding him and beliefs go with the territory.

Obama said he was like an uncle that said some things he didn't agree with.. I didn't hear anything Wright said I could agree with so why did Obama stay in that church for 20 years.. Common sense tells me Obama liked the message and believed it and even stated Reverend Wright was his spiritual guide.
You must be the first person to agree with everything your pastor says. Shoot, or your mom, dad whomever..

It's amaznig that you knew all that but claim the media was withholding something...

Old 03-02-2012, 11:47 AM

68,325 posts, read 54,323,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post
His friend will end up dying from "natural causes" like Breitbart did.
Gee, I didn't realize the autopsy results were avaiable so quickly. Care to post a link to them?

Old 03-02-2012, 12:18 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,684,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
You must be the first person to agree with everything your pastor says. Shoot, or your mom, dad whomever..

It's amaznig that you knew all that but claim the media was withholding something...
Gets me every time. There is/was some vast conspiracy to keep all of this information from the public and yet, and yet, the OP and so many others seem to have an endless trove of 'facts' at their disposal.

Fascinating.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:32 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,841,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Look, this isn't even about Obama hiding anything. This is about the so called journalists and news outlets in our country. Not one damn liberal can come here and honestly say the media did its job openly, fairly, and extensively when it comes to Obama. Especially when you compare what they did to someone like Palin, OR what they will do to whom ever challenges in Obama this year.

For example, simple things like Jeremiah Wright or Bill Ayers. Neither of which were fully explored or detailed by the media. Conservative talk show hosts found that stuff. And the media asked just a couple questions on that.
There is a lot the majority of the public is not aware of concerning Obama. Part of it is the media's fault, and part of it is the public themselves being too ignorant, too wrapped up in sports or celebrity gossip garbage.

Lord knows, if the news media and journalism wasnt dead, Obama never wouldve even won the election.
For a period of several months on 2008 Rev. Wright was the lead story. Coverage of Rev. Wright far exceeded any other story other than the results of primaries themselves.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:43 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,736,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradykp View Post
I bet YOU that 99% who bring up Solyndra don't know that George W Bush was trying to get that loan approved before he left office.

What the hell is your point? The government has programs that loans money out to businesses that sometimes fail?

I think Mitt Romney spent his career making bets on companies that some fail and some succeed. So?

Fast/Furious is a disgrace and people should be punished for their involvement in it.
So what is your point? Bush was as spend happy as Obama is, so should Obama not take credit for his continuation of the declining economy? He certainly seems to be able to carry the water for the incompetent Bush administration while standing there blaming Bush. You have to laugh....it is funny. I bet Romney could pass a Business 101 class and Obama could not. Just sayin.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:03 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,841,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Thanks your the only one here making any real sense. A hypocrite Obama is, sorry but true. You do not frequent a church where Reverend Wright is the pastor, for twenty years. And not like his message. Your ill, or ignorance, is in the way, of you wanting to see the truth.

Dispute it, would any of you go to that church, with his racist messages, for twenty years, but not agree with the message, go head talk yourself into it.
Since Trinity UCC streams their services over the internet, I often view their services either before or after services at my local Church. I've been doing it for years. Their message is not racist. Their message is often extremely inspiring.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:15 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,924,117 times
Why wait two weeks? Why is it every time that omene from the right says they have something on Obama it will always be released at a later date? And why is it EVERY TIME when they do we find out it is like the National Inquirer, Big Title and then the story amounts to nothing, kinda like the crackpot lawman from AZ, I am goona stun you then presents NOTHING but more speculation. You people only fool the other fools that are ready to jump on any bandwagon that comes down the street playin their kinda music, snakeoil salesmen make their living off fools.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:18 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,535,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Stephen Bannon: We’ll release the tapes Breitbart has of Obama’s college years in the next 10 days « Hot Air

Breitbart Friend Reveals To Hannity: Obama Harvard Tapes Will Be Out ‘In A Week Or Two’ | Mediaite

Good news. Of course, im sure some of what is on these tapes will only confirm to those who actually paid any attention to what makes Obama tick, whats part of the roots of his ideology. Perhaps to others, it could help open their eyes. Sadly, I will not expect much media attention (liberal). Look at how they shrug off things like Solyndra and Fast/Furious. The corrupt complicit media doesnt care about truth or real journalism anymore. They care solely about pushing and defending a liberal agenda.

Breitbart: I Have Obama College Tapes (RIP Breitbart) - YouTube

..."racial division and class warfare are central to what Hope and Change was sold in 2008. "
Hopefully we won't have another "sudden" death on our hands.

Isn't it interested that Breibart could find tapes that ALL the news networks could not???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.