Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Has Israel ever been a more annoying burden on the USA?
Yes, this isn't that bad. They've done worse. 4 5.88%
Yes, they're completely justified here. 12 17.65%
No, they always manage to outdo themselves. We need to reassess our ties. 27 39.71%
No, and I wish our presidents weren't so spineless. 16 23.53%
Other (please state) 9 13.24%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 07:52 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times

Advertisements

The attack on the USS Liberty, intentional or not, was certainly annoying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 07:56 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,776,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by undfan View Post
Israel doesn't annoy me, the Israel Firsters in the US do.
Almost as annoying as the poor put upon Catholic martyrs Firsters, but not to be outdone by the Professional victims Evangelical/ Mormon Firsters, don't you think? <--- praying they all grow up SOON.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:02 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
Israel doesn't annoy me.

I support Israel. I support Israel's right to defend itself from the corrupt despotic neighbors in the region that seek to destroy her.

What annoys me:

Syria
Egypt
Jordan
Lebanon
Libya,
Sudan
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Iran

and Hamas, Al Qaeda, and Hezbollah

Old 03-03-2012, 08:20 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,776,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
israel the little kid on the block, with the big bully guards behind them
Oh please! Israel is an exceptionally POTENT military & intelligence gathering force unto itself. Do not be deceived by her size, or the veracity of her enemies. This is real world, dear. Not a video game. Not a reality tv show designed to make you feel superior about yourself.

That said, do continue on smacking yourself in the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Israel doesn't annoy me.

I support Israel. I support Israel's right to defend itself from the corrupt despotic neighbors in the region that seek to destroy her.
Agree wholeheartedly.

Quote:
What annoys me:

Syria
Egypt
Jordan
Lebanon
Libya,
Sudan
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Iran

What basis do they have to annoy anyone when they've made careers of oppressing their own people with hate on everyone else narratives? They're not fit for western civilization, don't extend our technology to them in open markets, and don't welcome them in. Problem solved when we solve our own porches. Globalization is not kumbaya. It's globalized mayhem and we're all miserable with this untenable wild wild west/ pirate atmosphere.

Let's take the advice we're meting out to Israel and protect ourselves as well.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Almost as annoying as the poor put upon Catholic martyrs Firsters, but not to be outdone by the Professional victims Evangelical/ Mormon Firsters, don't you think? <--- praying they all grow up SOON.
Ya left out the femifirsters.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:35 PM

2,314 posts, read 4,796,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
If you're convinced the women in the nations surrounding Israel (Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, the Palestinian territories) wear burqas, you're not knowledgeable enough about the Middle East to even post in this thread.
If you think Israeli "chicks" are just Russian chicks, Polish chicks, and Ethiopian chicks, then you're not knowledgable enough about Israel to even start a thread in it.

What a laugh!

Old 03-03-2012, 08:38 PM

If ya think all them Thai chics in Bangkok are chics ya got a surprise coming.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:05 PM

2,314 posts, read 4,796,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
If ya think all them Thai chics in Bangkok are chics ya got a surprise coming.
Don't worry, I knew that!

Old 03-03-2012, 09:11 PM

564 posts, read 1,726,679 times
Quote:
Israel doesn't annoy me.

What annoys me:

Syria
Egypt
Jordan
Lebanon
Libya,
Sudan
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Iran

Most of that list is on your side. I'm talking about Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Al Qaeda. All your allies, mostly directly with a few indirectly.

Syria, Iran, Hizballah, and Hamas are the only ones fighting/resisting Israel. The others are all bought by Israel and America, or all-talk, no action.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:12 PM

564 posts, read 1,726,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
If you think Israeli "chicks" are just Russian chicks, Polish chicks, and Ethiopian chicks, then you're not knowledgable enough about Israel to even start a thread in it.

What a laugh!
There's no Israeli ethnicity. The State was created in 1948. Not like an ethnicity popped up then too. They all look different, because they're all from different countries. You can't look Israeli.

Respond with something intelligent or don't respond at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies