Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2012, 01:11 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times

Advertisements

LOL. And it begins again.

White boy gets 1st degree burns by two black kids from the same high school. No arrests.

Black boy get shot 70 yards away from his dad's house in a gated community. No arrests.

Lets trust law enforcement. I'm sure they know what they were doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2012, 01:15 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,341,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Nonsense, this white kid was confronted by 2 black guys who chased him up onto his front porch. They doused him with gasoline while making racial comments then lit him on fire. Based on the CD criteria/rules this was clearly a hate crime, without a doubt. These 2 guys should face the death penalty without the luxury of a trial.

Old 03-09-2012, 01:17 PM

18,726 posts, read 33,390,141 times
I live in the city where Charles Stuart and the Boston police turned the black neighborhood on its head with his story of a black man shooting him and his pregnant wife, then to find out that there was no such person, and likely Stuart's brother did the shooting for money. (The only confusion was how Stuart himself was so badly injured, but I think that was an error). Stuart jumped off a bridge before being able to state the truth, which I think is sealed somewhere for 50 years.
The woman's family, most graciously, started a scholarship fund in her name for that neighborhood.
Of course there's a long history of people finding "bushy-haired/black strangers" committing crimes.
I personally don't believe in the hate crime statutes. There are certainly adequate penalties for killing, setting someone of fire, beating, and so on. So if I get raped, it's worse if someone calls me a "white b*itch?" If someone beats up a gay man outside a gay bar, it's worse if the attackers manage to say something negative about gay men? There are sufficient penalties for beating people, period.
I'm told I am fairly liberal and live in pointy-headed liberal land (where I am often perceived as less than liberal). I don't believe in thought crime. That seems pretty basic.
What if a person of one race burns/beats/rapes a person of another race without a racial comment? Is that a hate crime?
It really is too much a thought police thing. Keep the penalties flexible and hit them with the hardest one if something occurs. Keep the thought police out of it.

Old 03-09-2012, 01:17 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,197,114 times
I am curious how this case will be handled considering the only thing the young man who was shot and killed was only carrying Skittles and a can of Arizona Ice Tea...
Neighborhood watch leader who fatally shot teen not arrested;... | www.wftv.com

Old 03-09-2012, 01:19 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
You witnessed it yourself? Or do you not know the meaning of the word "hoax"?

Based on what?!?

Glad to see we have the pro-lynching contingent checking in for duty!
LOL, you must have been busy yesterday.

Old 03-09-2012, 01:20 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Burnt pigments might make them look black, but that coalman = soulman thingy doesn't work that way

Old 03-09-2012, 01:20 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiluha View Post
I am curious how this case will be handled considering the only thing the young man who was shot and killed was only carrying Skittles and a can of Arizona Ice Tea...
Neighborhood watch leader who fatally shot teen not arrested;... | www.wftv.com
If you want to talk about a different case in a different state why don't you start a new thread? That has nothing to do with this thread.

Old 03-09-2012, 01:28 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Most intelligent, educated people know that....

There is no Big Scary Conspiracy to hide it...it's right out there ...

Why aren't blacks charged with hate crimes when they do it?

Old 03-09-2012, 01:28 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,197,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I don't get it, everyone had such strong feelings about the alleged hate crime in Florida but some of those exact same people don't have the same feelings about this alleged hate crime in KS.

What could possibly be different?
The difference is it is a KNOWN fact that George Zimmerman a white man shot and killed an unarmed 17 year old black kid in a predominantly white area of Sanford.

What isn't known or hasn't been reported is if this 13 year old white kid in a predominantly white area was really set on fire by 2 16 year old black kids...

Please correct me if I am wrong...

Old 03-09-2012, 01:35 PM

1,081 posts, read 916,078 times
And people can't understand how whites and others are conditioned to avoid blacks. These are the things that blacks do that give them all a bad reputation.
Feel bad for the young Coon boy, hope he makes a full recovery, mentally and physically.
And I hope the cops have the nads to charge these Coon perps with a hate crime. Maybe they were chanting USA! USA! when they did the deed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies